It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
low rated
snip
Post edited March 19, 2021 by Lionel212008
low rated
Lionel212008: Follow square enix on twitter: https://twitter.com/SquareEnix/status/1372242764084117508?s=19

Reply with #SquareEnixPresents and get two Tomb Raider games free: Lara croft Temple of Osiris, and Lara Croft Guardian of Light.
already posted
FULL AND COMPLETE EPIC GAMES WEEKLY INFORMATION POST

posted after giveaway is officially active: 11AM EST Epic Games Server time

Now FREE for a limited time

 ▪ The Fall: Link

A 2D side scroller in a pixelated art style! Location? In SPACE!
You are ARID, an AI. You and the human pilot had crashed the spaceship on an unknown planet!
The pilot is unconscious. Explore this alien planet and find resources to keep the pilot alive!

Grab them here until next week

Other giveaways:
Crayta: Link - F2P

Next week - Creature in the Well
low rated
Lionel212008: Follow square enix on twitter: https://twitter.com/SquareEnix/status/1372242764084117508?s=19

Reply with #SquareEnixPresents and get two Tomb Raider games free: Lara croft Temple of Osiris, and Lara Croft Guardian of Light.
GoodOlG: already posted
My bad.
low rated
GoodOlG: already posted
Lionel212008: My bad.
it's alright
[IndieGala] free game - The Purrrrring Quest

https://freebies.indiegala.com/the-purring-quest
high rated
If you own or buy any game from Deep Silver, you can get Deadlight: Director's Cut for free on GOG. This also works if you own Metro: Last Light Redux from the recent giveaway on GOG. Just add Deadlight: Director's Cut to your cart. Once added the price should change to free.
New 100% off code for any Big Fish Games' title:

FREEGAME822225

Be fast, these codes are expiring fast now
low rated
DellJennin667: If you own or buy any game from Deep Silver, you can get Deadlight: Director's Cut for free on GOG. This also works if you own Metro: Last Light Redux from the recent giveaway on GOG. Just add Deadlight: Director's Cut to your cart. Once added the price should change to free.
Does anybody else get a strange notice about "payment attempt was declined by your bank because they require your confirmation, or additional information from you"?
I use paypal, and I also tried applying my existing wallet funds instead but it doesn't allow to add wallet for a 0.00$ title...
If there's a problem, there's until 22.03 to sort it out before the promotion is over.
DellJennin667: If you own or buy any game from Deep Silver, you can get Deadlight: Director's Cut for free on GOG. This also works if you own Metro: Last Light Redux from the recent giveaway on GOG. Just add Deadlight: Director's Cut to your cart. Once added the price should change to free.
BlackThorny: Does anybody else get a strange notice about "payment attempt was declined by your bank because they require your confirmation, or additional information from you"?
I use paypal, and I also tried applying my existing wallet funds instead but it doesn't allow to add wallet for a 0.00$ title...
If there's a problem, there's until 22.03 to sort it out before the promotion is over.
Nope.
The game lists at 11.99, then when i clicked on it and the game page loaded it changed to 0.00,
clicked on checkout then pay for my order - done. Never selected payment method.
low rated
renegade042: Nope.
The game lists at 11.99, then when i clicked on it and the game page loaded it changed to 0.00,
clicked on checkout then pay for my order - done. Never selected payment method.
I can confirm it works for me without issues too. Email the site staff ASAP if you're having problems, they always get back to me within a working day max.
BlackThorny: Does anybody else get a strange notice about "payment attempt was declined by your bank because they require your confirmation, or additional information from you"?
You don't need to use the wallet. At least I've never had to.

Incidentally, the game can be gifted if you already own the game. That too is free, for some odd reason.
high rated
The Black Dawn Collection
Complete Collection of the Classic Dungeon Crawler games for the Amiga
It contains Black Dawn 1-7, 9, Parasite, Parasite II and A New Beginning.

– – –

There's also Black Dawn Rebirth available for $0+.

Black Dawn: Rebirth brings the popular Amiga dungeon crawler RPG series into the 21st Century.

It is both the ideal entry point into the Black Dawn universe for a new generation of players, and an opportunity for fans of the series to continue their adventure. It has better graphics and sound than ever before, and includes more levels, more monsters and more puzzles than any other Black Dawn game. Are you ready for the challenge?

Featuring:
– 64 colours on screen
– 7 dungeons (21 levels) to explore
– 14 different weapons
– 21 different types of enemies (3 per dungeon)
– Amazing animated introduction using an entire floppy!
– PAL / NTSC compatible
– Hard drive installable
– Requires at least 1.5Mb of ram (of which 1Mb must be chip ram)
– 3D movement effects available for faster Amiga.
Shadow Blade is free now on Hayoola store.
smnk2013: Shadow Blade is free now on Hayoola store.
you need phone number to register. i tried but invalid. Just how?