It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Jmich interacted with so few people the amount of data we have is quite low. But one thing we can see is that when drealmer had too much heat on him he was trying to divert some to Jmich. I've seen trial do the same thing to me, it's a bit suspicious.
If there's 2 scum I think Nacho and trial may be the ones going by yesterday's interactions. However trial is still no more than hunch right now so I'll Vote Nacho.
Vote Nachomamma8
@Nacho: Was your invalid vote for Drealmer on D1 deliberate or unintended?
Timing question for those of you who've been scum: Would scum-chat still have been open after the N1-flip (that is, would Drealmer and fellow-scum still have been able to swap messages after seeing that Brasas was jailkeeper), or not? I'm assuming not, but would like that confirmed (at least for an average gog-game; no need for hypotheticals about what all bler might've done different here). And they'd also not have gotten that information in any other way than through the public flip, correct?
gogtrial34987: Timing question for those of you who've been scum: Would scum-chat still have been open after the N1-flip (that is, would Drealmer and fellow-scum still have been able to swap messages after seeing that Brasas was jailkeeper), or not? I'm assuming not, but would like that confirmed (at least for an average gog-game; no need for hypotheticals about what all bler might've done different here). And they'd also not have gotten that information in any other way than through the public flip, correct?
If scum only have the ability to talk at night then they could not have talked about Brasas being the jail keeper (and most games that is the case), but if scum had a day chat they could have.
trentonlf: Right now my gut is telling me
Come on, you're the only I have leaning towards town, you have to explain why.
My first post merge:
I'll have some thoughts on everyone after Nacho chimes in.
Post edited November 20, 2016 by DarkoD13
trentonlf: Right now my gut is telling me
DarkoD13: Come on, you're the only I have leaning towards town, you have to explain why.
My first post merge:
I'll have some thoughts on everyone after Nacho chimes in.
I don't like how he distanced himself from drealmer at then end of Day 1, after basically defending him all day, with a "it's a drealmer lynch or no lynch" and then proceeds to not truly vote drealmer.
For the moment
Unvote Nachomomma8

Waiting to hear from him and don't want a hammer before we do.
trentonlf: For the moment
Unvote Nachomomma8

Pretty sure he's not going to hammer himself, other two people did see that he was at L-1 and hammer would've been done already if either of them wanted it.
I'm on a Mothersmurfin Vote Count

Nacho (1): Hunter

Not voting (4): Darko, Trial, Nacho, Trent

Maj = 3, Nacho closest to being smurfed into the Smurfmatic Smurfmotabulator at L-2.

Deadline Wed at noon pacific.
Post edited November 20, 2016 by bler144
trentonlf: For the moment
Unvote Nachomomma8

I have various thoughts I want to share (some thoughts on what could've happened last night, plus a hypothetical defense for someone which I'd like to hear critiqued to see if it holds up), but yeah, wanting to hear from nacho first as well.

Merge-adding: In general I'd say let's take our time to reason this out and be as certain as we can before hammering anyone. We should definitely not let it come down to the final hours, but we have some time right now, so let's use that.
Post edited November 20, 2016 by gogtrial34987
This weekend ended up being a weekend not particularly of the mafia kind; I'll make an effort to catch up tomorrow in the morning (if I fail then, I'll be back in the afternoon). Please don't lynch before then; the kill last night makes today a pretty sloppy one and its important that votes like Hunter's shouldn't happen until later in the day.
Nachomamma8: Please don't lynch before then; the [i]kill[/I] last night makes today a pretty sloppy one and its important that votes like Hunter's shouldn't happen until later in the day.
I haven't seen a lynch happen here without the lynchee given a chance to explain themself. Also I find you saying "kill" curious where it should've been "kills".
The mid-day D3 Vote Count

Maj = 3, Nacho closest to being smurfed into the Smurfmatic Smurfmotabulator at L-2.

Deadline Wed at noon pacific, <48 hours ahead.
bler144: The mid-day D3 Vote Count

Deadline Wed at noon pacific, <48 hours ahead.
Seems the game has hit a wall of apathy so figured I would talk to you.

How's it going? Ready for Thanksgiving?
trentonlf: Seems the game has hit a wall of apathy so figured I would talk to you.

How's it going? Ready for Thanksgiving?
Very much not apathy here, but the things I want to talk about, I'd prefer not to talk about until nacho has given an initial reaction.

Do you have avenues of thought and discussion which you'd like to explore?