It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lucasfilm strikes back.

January 27:
It's been a long weekend for Star Wars™ fans among us. Today marks the return of Lucasfilm on GOG.com: WAVE II, with the final batch of three Star Wars™ titles:

A 20% launch discount awaits those who join the fight against the dark side in the next 72-hours with three new releases:
Star Wars™ Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
<i>Star Wars&trade;</i> Republic Commando
<i>Star Wars</i>&trade; Starfighter&trade;

As the Wave II timer ticks down to a zero for the last time, one of the most exciting weeks in the history of GOG.com comes to a close. We couldn't be happier with the series of amazing titles we added to our catalog this week, and we're proud to have teamed up with ©Disney Interactive to finally restore six iconic Star Wars™ games back into the hands of gamers exclusively on GOG.com.

January 22:
The time is now! Lucasfilm strikes back with three more Star Wars™ classics available now on GOG.com! This means the exclusive GOG.com digital premiere of two more spacefaring titles:
<i>Star Wars</i>&trade;: Rogue Squadron - digital distribution debut, on GOG.com!
<i>Star Wars</i>&trade; Rebellion - digital distribution debut, on GOG.com!

<i>Star Wars</i>&trade; Empire at War: Gold Pack is now also available for purchase, DRM-free with a 72-hour, 20% launch discount!

The timer is still ticking, so stay tuned for one more reveal from ©Disney Interactive and GOG.com!

January 20:
A long time ago in a galaxy near you, ©Disney Interactive and <B>GOG.com</B> teamed up to bring you the holy grail of classic gaming: six Lucasfilm cult-classics were added to our DRM-free catalog, including three titles which saw their digital premiere on GOG.com. We also made a promise to bring you many more cult-classics in the future and, believe us, we did not forget.

Today, with great pride and joy, we're excited to announce Wave II of Lucasfilm games on GOG.com! Starting right now, six new Star Wars™ classics are available in our DRM-free Lucasfilm/Disney catalog. This includes three amazing titles available, for the first time in digital distribution, exclusively on GOG.com:
<i>Star Wars</i>&trade;: X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter - digital distribution debut, on GOG.com!
<i>Star Wars</i>&trade;: X-Wing Alliance&trade; - digital distribution debut, on GOG.com!
<i>Star Wars</i>&trade; Galactic Battlegrounds Saga - digital distribution debut, on GOG.com!

We're also celebrating the DRM-free release of these Star Wars™ games with a 72-hour 20% launch discount:
<i>Star Wars</i>&trade; Battlefront&trade; II
<i>Star Wars</i>&trade;: Dark Forces
<i>Star Wars</i>&trade; Knights of the Old Republic&trade; II: The Sith Lords&trade;

Just in case you missed your chance last time, you can grab three more Lucasfilm classics for the same 20% discount, until Friday, January 30, at 1:59 PM GMT!
<i>Star Wars</i>&trade; Knights of the Old Republic&trade;
Indiana Jones&reg; and the Fate of Atlantis&trade;
The Secret of Monkey Island&trade;: Special Edition

Our Lucasfilm/Disney is made that much more impressive today thanks to our team-up with ©Disney Interactive. The 6 new Star Wars™ releases, which include 3 digital premieres exclusively on GOG.com, are barely the beginning. We're not saying more right now, but we know the wait will be worth it for six great reasons - keep watching the front page and stay tuned for more exciting Lucasfilm titles releasing on GOG.com when the timer strikes zero!
Post edited January 27, 2015 by Konrad
G-Doc: When you wish upon a star... ;-)
Just don't try wishing upon the sun... unless you like burning out your retinas. :P
*************************************************** YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!
Thank you so much, GOG!!!!!
Just got my email notification of the sale, it says at the bottom "6 more games on Thursday and next week"

So do we think that means 6 this week and another 6 next week?

Some great games added already so fingers crossed this is the case :D
Sachys: Well, after an eternity of hell with the checkout, finally managed to purchase KOTOR II
It froze for me as well the first time... that was a couple of hours ago.

Not a single avatar in any of the star wars titles...or BG2 for that matter :(
Post edited January 20, 2015 by disi
Wow! I still haven't gotten the any from the first wave because I've been waiting on a sale! This is nuts in a good way, I can't afford them right now but I think I'm going to retire all my Steam Star Wars games for good once I'm able to snag them! Some of these I haven't played in a long time.

Thank you GOG for being awesome!
My body is ready! Dark Forces is one of my favorite old-school First-Person Shooters. I'm glad others can enjoy it now!
Well, they are all nice additions. I think I'll just wishlist some of them for now. No space from my wallet for them right now.
Wow...some more nice games and people are still bitching...
+

Really nice, now i can replace my lost Kotor II :)
low rated
Whoa! Exactly the LucasArts games I wanted to see!

I couldn't give rat's ass about Day of the Tentacle, DIG, Full Throttle, Maniac Mansion or even Outlaws... But more X-Wing games, Galactic Battlegrounds, KOTOR 2, Dark Forces games etc.? Yes please!

And i don't even care that much for Star Wars, but the games were golden regardless.
Post edited January 20, 2015 by timppu
So much time between LucasArts releases and you choose Star Wars? Wonderful point'n'click adventures are sitting there, waiting for their turn, but no, you went with Star Wars. Last wave was half SW, this one is whole SW. Great. I suppose Disney just wants to cram SW everywhere now and it should be considered success that we got three non-SW games from them. Effing Star Wars...
Time for a quick Straw Poll....

What should GOG release next concerning LucasArts stuff? Vote:

http://strawpoll.me/3449027
BillyMaysFan59: Time for a quick Straw Poll....

What should GOG release next concerning LucasArts stuff? Vote:

http://strawpoll.me/3449027
By next, I assume you mean after the next batch of Star Wars games (yes, it's confirmed on GOG's e-mail that the next batch of games will also be Star Wars).
Grargar: By next, I assume you mean after the next batch of Star Wars games (yes, it's confirmed on GOG's e-mail that the next batch of games will also be Star Wars).
I didn't even receive the email yet, so I wasn't aware that it was confirmed.
gandalfnho: Hope thursday brings Outlaws, of the non-Star Wars Lucas Arts games is the one I really want
Indiana Jones and the Emperors Thomb? :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LS5GI0m4OI