It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

call me a fanboy/overlord of gog.com/ detective but... why the hell did he recommend trading with a guy with ZERO presence on gog.com forums, and another guy who hoards the same codes repeatedly???

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/big_fall_sale_clearinghouse_thread/post654

more clones again?
Attachments:
the_fug.png (13 Kb)
dick1982: call me a fanboy/overlord of gog.com/ detective but... why the hell did he recommend trading with a guy with ZERO presence on gog.com forums, and another guy who hoards the same codes repeatedly???

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/big_fall_sale_clearinghouse_thread/post654

more clones again?
Hard to say... I'm not pointing any fingers for now, but I'll watch how things develop for a while.
New scammer alert :

@HUMMER0I0
Ludi: yeahh aweseome, why nobody is banning this ass HUMMER0I0.. yeahh its my bad that i felt for him because i wasnt reading propperly.. and i was too trustworthy but i nearly lost a whole humble bundle to this **cker...
dick1982: for trading disputes, gog's support doesn't seem to give a shit.

you can report him for impersonating another user, but it's best that hummer010 him/herself reports the fraud.
I have reported it.
low rated
Ludi: yeahh aweseome, why nobody is banning this ass HUMMER0I0.. yeahh its my bad that i felt for him because i wasnt reading propperly.. and i was too trustworthy but i nearly lost a whole humble bundle to this **cker...
dick1982: for trading disputes, gog's support doesn't seem to give a shit.

you can report him for impersonating another user, but it's best that hummer010 him/herself reports the fraud.
gOg does not support trading , therefore all trades are a personal matter taken on own risk. If you want supported trading, use a site which are set up to do so. gOg is only a store front for their own games.
joppo: edgar1 might be a scammer: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/big_fall_sale_clearinghouse_thread/post711

I recommend that the community keep an eye on his actions in the near future.
edgar1 is probobly a scammer and someone nobody should be doing buisness with.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers/post3344

He admitted to taking multiple codes of the same game that myself and Emob gave him.
joppo: edgar1 might be a scammer: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/big_fall_sale_clearinghouse_thread/post711

I recommend that the community keep an eye on his actions in the near future.
ScotchMonkey: edgar1 is probobly a scammer and someone nobody should be doing buisness with.

He admitted to taking multiple codes of the same game that myself and Emob gave him.
Yes, I saw that too. But I don't think so anymore. He said he post those codes in an anonymous russian message board, even to the point of mentioning a cat picture in the "thank you" post underneath it. So I asked for the link to that board. You can see it all here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post18154
dick1982: call me a fanboy/overlord of gog.com/ detective but... why the hell did he recommend trading with a guy with ZERO presence on gog.com forums, and another guy who hoards the same codes repeatedly???
joppo: Hard to say... I'm not pointing any fingers for now, but I'll watch how things develop for a while.
You know guys, I have the chat/PM function, not that I want to prevent excercise of the deductive method...

See attachments.

ScotchMonkey: edgar1 is probobly a scammer and someone nobody should be doing buisness with.

I am not protecting him, but he also directly laid out the his "masterplan" to giveaway the codes to his friends over anonymous boards, as well as stated being unaware of such restriction. I don't see him doing any hate post or suddenly disappearing. You can also look on attachments from our initial chat.
In the end, excused himself multiple times and told me to completely understood the issue.

joppo: Yes, I saw that too. But I don't think so anymore. He said he post those codes in an anonymous russian message board, even to the point of mentioning a cat picture in the "thank you" post underneath it. So I asked for the link to that board. You can see it all here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post18154
Actually thanks for posting this!... Translated the attachments for you:

== 1st edgar attachment in his post reads:
9 nov 2015 02:14 655270:
>> 628243
The present from nice guys overseas: (link) me was given this spare code today.

(direct reply below)
Captcha told me to pick waffles - impossible task for me.
Could you please even tell what is in the gift. Its ss2. The code is still valid, left for those who needs it more.

(direct reply below)
Thanks, nyashas. Taken. Anyone interested in steamkey to first Portal - its covered with dust anyways.

(direct reply below)
Here as well. Also lays around useless
(code)
nosferatu it is. Take.

(direct reply below)
Someone gift me Fallout 4, give, give, I am poor. I am gonna write upfront (my) evilish response: I knew you wouldn't, greedy bakas, hope you get fat from greed, bakas!!! Wish everyone kindness, and this thread also.

(direct reply below)
Sent you the code. (to fallout 4)

== 2st edgar attachment in his linked post reads:
12 nov 2015 22:50
>>628243
Another present to russian nyashas from America. Meet the galaxy most wanted criminal, Richard B Riddick! (key) Includes....(stuff listed, too lazy to list)... If I find more gifts, I will share with you. Valid till 15 december.

(direct reply below)
((picture of a cat)) thanks, will game (together). Take a picture of my cat, thats all have got. (sarcasm)

(direct reply below)
Thank you too. Enjoy. I was gifted a lot here, and I never turned favor. I only regret that I cant turn favor to the people via wishlists. Gog does not want to accept my card/paypal.

( washed out post skipped )

Good cat, quite fitting, take it.

(direct reply)
Anon, nobody has ever gifted anything to me on dobrochan. (washed out) And would desire, just as a sign of attention. Feel quite bad down the soul, somehow. Can I ask something? Is it allowed to ask? Will also gift something somebody from the salary. And will post my cat, I promise, if its wanted. (washed out)

-----

PS. The guy is clear for me. Thats an IMHO.

Just pointing out that he was neg.rep'ed (by our lovely community) just for laying everything out on spot immediately. THAT would be that I would call "unfriendly". Again - IMHO.
Attachments:
1.png (86 Kb)
2.png (80 Kb)
3.png (72 Kb)
4.png (80 Kb)
Post edited November 16, 2015 by Lin545
IMPOSTOR ALERT!

Watch out for the user who tries to impersonate me called Grargar. (mind the dot!) Image used with permission by ElTerprise (thanks everyone for bringing it to my attention!)

Link: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=7A639C6ABBCCC5CE!3324&authkey=!AEbKFnSBI5OUsYg&v=3&ithint=photo%2cjpg
Attachments:
impostor.jpg (11 Kb)
Post edited November 16, 2015 by Grargar
SCAMMER ALERT

Please note: Be very wary of any messages from Grargar.

He is being impersonated by a scammer. The scammer is using Grargar. - note the full stop.

The real Grargar is a very nice and trustworthy fount of Information.

The false Grargar. is a scammer.

I just got a PM from him asking for my Trade List. With the real Grargar already on my message list... Hence, why this is certainly a scammer.

[Edit: Ninja'ed by the one and only real Grargar ;) ]
Post edited November 16, 2015 by Getcomposted
Just a note for those holding giveaways. Watch out for requests through chat to resend a key. I just got the following message from KM0NSTER

KM0NSTER 16:56
Hello. I posted i request here
gog.com/forum/general/give_away_the_leftovers/post29

Did you send it ? My chat is a little buggy lately
I hope i did not delete some conversations by mistake

Note that the message comes from km0nster (with a zero), not from kmonster.
Post edited November 29, 2015 by blarth
blarth: Just a note for those holding giveaways. Watch out for requests through chat to resend a key. I just got the following message from KM0NSTER

nes the pathetic scammer is still active.
blarth: Just a note for those holding giveaways. Watch out for requests through chat to resend a key. I just got the following message from KM0NSTER

apehater: nes the pathetic scammer is still active.
'pathetic' does seem to be the word because he's getting nailed immediately. :P I have to applaud the forum for this one. :D
high rated
tinyE: 'pathetic' does seem to be the word because he's getting nailed immediately. :P I have to applaud the forum for this one. :D
Actually, the most pathetic part of it occurred to me a few days ago. My rep actually went up for two days in a row.

That means that his claims that he's been scripting the downreps and multiple accounts are clearly false. No script would skip me for a couple days while continuing to downrep others. He's doing this all by hand. There's no counterstrike clan. He's not even smart enough to download a script written by someone else, and feed it logon and target information. This is one sad little manchild spending hours a day doing this by hand. I had actually hoped he had at least automated it, or had some Righteous Vigilante friends to help. It just makes me sad that he's so bad at this.

Well, these Super Mutants aren't going to murder themselves. Back to some Fallout 4!
tinyE: 'pathetic' does seem to be the word because he's getting nailed immediately. :P I have to applaud the forum for this one. :D
OneFiercePuppy: Actually, the most pathetic part of it occurred to me a few days ago. My rep actually went up for two days in a row.

That means that his claims that he's been scripting the downreps and multiple accounts are clearly false. No script would skip me for a couple days while continuing to downrep others. He's doing this all by hand. There's no counterstrike clan. He's not even smart enough to download a script written by someone else, and feed it logon and target information. This is one sad little manchild spending hours a day doing this by hand. I had actually hoped he had at least automated it, or had some Righteous Vigilante friends to help. It just makes me sad that he's so bad at this.

Well, these Super Mutants aren't going to murder themselves. Back to some Fallout 4!
Mine stopped dropping for a couple days as well. It went back to the normal drop last night which Tauto took credit for but now since he's been put on report I will be curious to see what happens.

Okay well I just dropped 6. XD
Post edited November 29, 2015 by tinyE