It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

l0rdtr3k: Tauto's mad.
Which page is that? Can't find it.
There's another one of those threads?

PaterAlf: Do you know what's strange? I really believe that you don't understand what you did wrong. Seems to be a severe lack of empathy on your side (or some mental disorder like Asperger).
mrmarioanonym: don't insult us Aspergers. we are more well-adjusted than that.
some of us are a bit impulsive at times, but most of us are actually pretty honest people who'd never dream of scamming others. in fact, we often worry too much, because contrary to popular belief, we are not apathic, we are overly empathic and have to dial it back for our own good.
+1
All this uneducated bashing on autists these days on every unrelated occasion is really sad, especcially from someone like PaterAlf from whom I never would have expected it.
I've never seen a fellow Aspie lie since lies are mostly a social "talent" that isn't worth the effort of developing.
Too much empathy was something I've encountered often though, but people are shallow and only believe what they can read in the face of others.

Regarding this thread and topic:
Some of the nice guys here should really learn to not react to certain individuals - it's aggravating the problem.
Post edited December 01, 2015 by Klumpen0815
l0rdtr3k: Tauto's mad.
He's a crazy ghost of once a normal gogger.
He was cursed by NES and thus became his puppet.
Now he haunts the forums rambling and babbling insults.
You can just ignore him: even if he's crap, he's harmless.
Klumpen0815: +1
All this uneducated bashing on autists these days on every unrelated occasion is really sad, especcially from someone like PaterAlf from whom I never would have expected it.
I've never seen a fellow Aspie lie since lies are mostly a social "talent" that isn't worth the effort of developing.
Too much empathy was something I've encountered often though, but people are shallow and only believe what they can read in the face of others.
Come on, Klumpen0815. You really brought up a four months old statement of mine up again, put it out of context just to tell everybody that I'm "bashing" autists???

Just to let you know: I worked with autists for more than six years and I'm certainly not one who is bahing them. I know that their condition is extremely multisided, that they are all individual characters and that there is no prototype for an autist (just some clichés that many people think of when they hear the word autist).

But that wasn't a medical or socio-scientific essay, it was a short comment in a forum to make something clear to another user. And it was also not written in my native language which means that I probably didn't found the perfect words for what I wanted to say.

But I'm certainly not bashing autists and bringing it up again after four months is pretty low style from you side.

That's all I want to say about it, if you want to discuss it further, please send me a message via chat.
PaterAlf: snip
I'm not always looking at the month of the opening post, sorry. You know how time works in the Internet.
For me, it was just something unnecessary and misplaced. Since I'm encountering stuff like this in many places where it absolutely doesn't belong, I've made kind of a habit of countering it, because people believe stuff if they read/hear it often enough and don't get to see many different opinions/statements.

Anyway: This short discussion was worth more than this whole thread imho.
This scammer hunting and giving them a place to troll has gotten out of hand, we'd rather need a MAHAYO sticky on the board telling people how to not attract scammers and leeches and that's it.
No code droppings, no trading with unknown users, etc...
That fuck face is still here and you two are at each other!?

Seriously, Klumpen, PaterAlf stop it. Shake hands and give each other a big sloppy wet kiss.
^and video tape it. or let me tape it. *points camera*
Crewdroog: ^and video tape it. or let me tape it. *points camera*
"Gamers Gone Wild!"

Somehow I don't think it's going to sell like the "Girl's Gone Wild" tapes but we'll see.
Crewdroog: ^and video tape it. or let me tape it. *points camera*
tinyE: "Gamers Gone Wild!"

Somehow I don't think it's going to sell like the "Girl's Gone Wild" tapes but we'll see.
I posted this in the hermit cave, but i think it's worth a repost here: hot slutz. just get a pack of hot dogs and make them show some skin ;) lol
lol Dark Souls is shit.

And look at my stock continue to fall. You know that whistle sound the bombs make on Looney Toons? Yeah....
tinyE: That fuck face is still here and you two are at each other!?
I'm not, I like this guy!

tinyE: Seriously, Klumpen, PaterAlf stop it. Shake hands and give each other a big sloppy wet kiss.
I'm neither Russian nor into homoerotic stuff, sorry. :P
tinyE: That fuck face is still here and you two are at each other!?
Klumpen0815: I'm not, I like this guy!

tinyE: Seriously, Klumpen, PaterAlf stop it. Shake hands and give each other a big sloppy wet kiss.
Klumpen0815: I'm neither Russian nor into homoerotic stuff, sorry. :P
*filming* dont ruin this with words!

Tamamba: lol Dark Souls is shit.

And look at my stock continue to fall. You know that whistle sound the bombs make on Looney Toons? Yeah....
:(

fortunately, due to it's stupidness, most people don't really pay attention to rep if you are known well enough, so don't fret. some long-time regulars are at -250 due to all of this *points wildly around this thread*
Post edited December 01, 2015 by Crewdroog
Yeah...I'll surely be in the negative by the end of the day. And be careful you don't poke any eyes out with all the wild pointing. lol
Tamamba: Yeah...I'll surely be in the negative by the end of the day. And be careful you don't poke any eyes out with all the wild pointing. lol
lol :)

hot dog? *points camera*
Tamamba: Yeah...I'll surely be in the negative by the end of the day. And be careful you don't poke any eyes out with all the wild pointing. lol
Crewdroog: lol :)

hot dog? *points camera*
LOL no thanks. :)