It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Getcomposted:
Roast?!

Heheheh! My, you are behind the times - you're being luke-warmed until the 9th, and then...
Sachys: Roast?!

Heheheh! My, you are behind the times - you're being luke-warmed until the 9th, and then...
You numpty! Me thinks you're a lousy scammer!
I shall accuse you by presenting no proof and calling you names and them I shall taunt you.
I fart in your general direction! You mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries!
Tamamba: Hi and thanks. :)
I had to look up what this insomnia sale was you were talking about. Sounds like a fun time. Can't wait for that for sure. I'm hoping for a couple to come up on sale soon for this winter sale I heard about. Not sure I get the Keaneing reference yet but I will. lol
RWarehall: In the Insomnia sale, GoG had a fixed number of copies of games to sell before they switched to the next one. Some games would sell out in a couple minutes. Jack Keane came up in the middle of the night a few days in and lasted hours. With many sleep-deprived people waiting for the next game, some people even started writing false positive reviews to encourage others to buy it. That is the legend of Jack Keane. Since then, for any Insomnia type sale, if a game is selling slowly, it's now referring to as a Keaning.
lol that's funny. Thanks for the explanation.
Tamamba: lol that's funny. Thanks for the explanation.
But mostly when Jack Keane comes on sale since both games gathered a cult following here on GOG.
RWarehall: In the Insomnia sale, GoG had a fixed number of copies of games to sell before they switched to the next one. Some games would sell out in a couple minutes. Jack Keane came up in the middle of the night a few days in and lasted hours. With many sleep-deprived people waiting for the next game, some people even started writing false positive reviews to encourage others to buy it. That is the legend of Jack Keane. Since then, for any Insomnia type sale, if a game is selling slowly, it's now referring to as a Keaning.
And by the way, the opposite of Keaning would be Noxxing.

During the last Insomnia one user (I think it was Fairfox) hyped up Nox so much that as soon as it appeared it was already gone again. I have never before or since seen a game being sold so fast.
Yezemin: And by the way, the opposite of Keaning would be Noxxing.

During the last Insomnia one user (I think it was Fairfox) hyped up Nox so much that as soon as it appeared it was already gone again. I have never before or since seen a game being sold so fast.
That's because X-Wing sold so fast that you didn't even notice that it was on sale ;)

real.geizterfahr: That's because X-Wing sold so fast that you didn't even notice that it was on sale ;)
Oh, I'm pretty sure I saw X-Wing.^^ But yes that one also went fast. Vangers, too, for some reason.

lol nice. I do believe I had that game too a long time ago. Sounds like good times around here.
From now on whenever Tauto makes a post I'm going to reply to it by posting a quote from "The Official Acclaim Strategy Guide for Shadow Man".

"Head through the door at the end of the tunnel." pg 79
Post edited November 30, 2015 by tinyE
"Following the path to the left will get you nowhere yet." pg 41
"That's right; your guns work now." pg 119
"Under the water is another jar that contains a Cadeaux." pg 35
low rated
tinyE: "Under the water is another jar that contains a Cadeaux." pg 35
Oh,he found another page that he could read.
"Whatever you do, no matter how tempting, DO-NOT-SHOOT-THE-DOGS!" pg 26
Tauto's mad.