It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would like:
Vampire the masquerade redemption
Supreme Ruler 2010
Most likely not going to get gifted these anyway, everyone seems to be ignoring me. Probably because of my low rep. *sad Shinji ikari face*
Attachments:
Post edited December 06, 2015 by edgar1
low rated
edgar1: I would like:
Supreme Ruler 2010
Most likely not going to get gifted these anyway, everyone seems to be ignoring me. Probably because of my low rep. *sad Shinji ikari face*
buy them yourself beggar
Anyone interested in Divine Divinity or System Shock 2?

Both spoken for, enjoy!
Post edited December 06, 2015 by atlcog
atlcog: Anyone interested in Divine Divinity or System Shock 2?
i just read this thread, i am new here and gog, what is this?... giveaway, or like trade something?...
atlcog: Anyone interested in Divine Divinity or System Shock 2?
can i get Divine Divinity key please ;D
edgar1: I would like:
Supreme Ruler 2010
ScammerAlert: buy them yourself beggar
Thats the thing. I CANT. And its not because I dont want to or cant afford them, its because I live in US and for some reason I cant buy internationally/on GOG. I tried AmEx, Mastercard, Visa. Separately AND through paypal. But whenever I try to buy with these cards, I get "Something went wrong", and it says I need to contact my bank or paypal says transaction was denied. I dont have a bank account or credit card, because Im not from US(and I didnt have credit card back home either). Im trying to buy with gift cards.
edgar1: its because I live in US and for some reason I cant buy internationally/on GOG.
First, ignore that guy. There's a pocket of overt hostility on these forums; that account (and many others) were made by a guy who had a total mental breakdown when he tried to beg a bunch of free games and got rebuffed. Now he just lurks and tries to make people feel badly. So ignore him.

Second, if your bank doesn't like giving money to GOG (and that's not a surprise, since GOG is a Polish company selling electronic goods, with a financial headquarters in Cyprus, which is like the world capital for shady businesses), try going to a Walgreens or Wal-Mart or CVS or something, buying a prepaid Green Dot card, loading up a positive balance on PayPal, and buying that way. PayPal handles positive balance transactions differently than credit/bank draft transactions, and you should be able to buy with no trouble.
low rated
edgar1: its because I live in US and for some reason I cant buy internationally/on GOG.
OneFiercePuppy: First, ignore that guy. There's a pocket of overt hostility on these forums; that account (and many others) were made by a guy who had a total mental breakdown when he tried to beg a bunch of free games and got rebuffed. Now he just lurks and tries to make people feel badly. So ignore him.

Second, if your bank doesn't like giving money to GOG (and that's not a surprise, since GOG is a Polish company selling electronic goods, with a financial headquarters in Cyprus, which is like the world capital for shady businesses), try going to a Walgreens or Wal-Mart or CVS or something, buying a prepaid Green Dot card, loading up a positive balance on PayPal, and buying that way. PayPal handles positive balance transactions differently than credit/bank draft transactions, and you should be able to buy with no trouble.
what a bunch of lies that he cant buy games
both are full of crap
Post edited December 06, 2015 by ScammerAlert
OneFiercePuppy: First, ignore that guy.
BIG YARP!
OneFiercePuppy: First, ignore that guy. There's a pocket of overt hostility on these forums; that account (and many others) were made by a guy who had a total mental breakdown when he tried to beg a bunch of free games and got rebuffed. Now he just lurks and tries to make people feel badly. So ignore him.

Thats the other problem with Paypal. Its asking me for SSN(social security number) for me to able to put money INTO the account. I dont have that, its given to US CITIZENS ONLY. It wont take any other confirmation of identity than SSN, TIN, EIN. I dont have any of them. Im am not US citizen yet, unfortunately.
edgar1: Its asking me for SSN(social security number) for me to able to put money INTO the account.
Well, you're an edge case, so you're going to have to do a little more work. Welcome to the brave new world.

I'm going to assume that you have some way of getting some money, and are either a legal resident or the child of a legal resident. If not, ignore this - there's nothing to be done. Find a credit union near where you live. Almost anywhere in the US, you should have a community bank or credit union within five minutes. Take a hundred bucks and open an account. You won't need a SSN to open the account as long as it's a basic savings account, if you have documentation showing that you are a legal resident. PayPal won't require a SSN to verify an account if you have a bank account (probably - quick Google search suggests that's still true), so since you *can't* get the SSN, you need to get the bank account.

Then buy games.

EDIT after reading Sachys' post, below: You could also go to a bank and buy a prepaid debit card, I suppose. Sachys makes a good point. I haven't used one but it seems that's a viable use case.
Post edited December 06, 2015 by OneFiercePuppy
edgar1: Thats the other problem with Paypal. Its asking me for SSN(social security number) for me to able to put money INTO the account. I dont have that, its given to US CITIZENS ONLY. It wont take any other confirmation of identity than SSN, TIN, EIN. I dont have any of them. Im am not US citizen yet, unfortunately.
have you tried the "pay by credit / debit card" function (may require a different browser) - does NOT require a paypal account (but may hold onto a fee until the transaction clears - in my case it was £1 per email adress used).
edgar1: Thats the other problem with Paypal. Its asking me for SSN(social security number) for me to able to put money INTO the account. I dont have that, its given to US CITIZENS ONLY. It wont take any other confirmation of identity than SSN, TIN, EIN. I dont have any of them. Im am not US citizen yet, unfortunately.
Sachys: have you tried the "pay by credit / debit card" function (may require a different browser) - does NOT require a paypal account (but may hold onto a fee until the transaction clears - in my case it was £1 per email adress used).
Yes, thats how I get "something went wrong" error. I use google chrome.
Sachys: have you tried the "pay by credit / debit card" function (may require a different browser) - does NOT require a paypal account (but may hold onto a fee until the transaction clears - in my case it was £1 per email adress used).
edgar1: Yes, thats how I get "something went wrong" error. I use google chrome.
I can only suggest you try a different browser as that error pops up periodically for me on most (hence I have to switch).
edgar1: Yes, thats how I get "something went wrong" error. I use google chrome.
Sachys: I can only suggest you try a different browser as that error pops up periodically for me on most (hence I have to switch).
Yes, but it says about contacting my bank( which I dont have)., payment declined. Heres screenshot. And which browser would you suggest?
Attachments:
Post edited December 06, 2015 by edgar1