It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tauto: You should get a warning for trolling.......Oh and I know,report away.
hedwards: RWarehall is pretty much just a troll. Either that or he's got such a severe intellectual disability that he should be pitied.

I think it's absolutely hilarious that he apparently hasn't discover the "dictionary."
Apparently you think calling people names; calling everyone in this thread stupid and making some idiotic claim they are violating the Terms of Service and whatever other stupid nonsense you spout off makes sense.

This thread is here to help people. Information is shared to help prevent scamming and promote safe trading.

I can't help it if you are too self-absorbed to see the truth past your own narcissism.

I'm sure your knowledge of legal TOSs rivals the idiocy you were spewing when you were making post after post claiming the Pinata sale was illegal. Apparently you think you know better than dozens of online storefronts which have similar sales all the time.
low rated
hedwards: RWarehall is pretty much just a troll. Either that or he's got such a severe intellectual disability that he should be pitied.

I think it's absolutely hilarious that he apparently hasn't discover the "dictionary."
RWarehall: Apparently you think calling people names; calling everyone in this thread stupid and making some idiotic claim they are violating the Terms of Service and whatever other stupid nonsense you spout off makes sense.

This thread is here to help people. Information is shared to help prevent scamming and promote safe trading.

I can't help it if you are too self-absorbed to see the truth past your own narcissism.

I'm sure your knowledge of legal TOSs rivals the idiocy you were spewing when you were making post after post claiming the Pinata sale was illegal. Apparently you think you know better than dozens of online storefronts which have similar sales all the time.
LOL, point out to me where I insulted anybody in this thread. I just reread my posts and in no post that I found was I insulting anybody.

I think you're just angry because you're full of shit and got called out for it, again. If you don't want to be called a troll, I recommend that you stop trolling.
low rated
RWarehall: Apparently you think calling people names; calling everyone in this thread stupid and making some idiotic claim they are violating the Terms of Service and whatever other stupid nonsense you spout off makes sense.

hedwards: LOL, point out to me where I insulted anybody in this thread. I just reread my posts and in no post that I found was I insulting anybody.

I think you're just angry because you're full of shit and got called out for it, again. If you don't want to be called a troll, I recommend that you stop trolling.
Always been respectful to me,but having a different opinion sure gets you labeled a troll real quick time:)
low rated
hedwards: LOL, point out to me where I insulted anybody in this thread. I just reread my posts and in no post that I found was I insulting anybody.

Your idea of respectful, calling people out, telling them they should close their threads, calling people trolls and claiming everyone is violating the TOS?

You have your head really far up your own ass to think you aren't insulting in the least...talk about someone full of shit...you need to look in the mirror...

But let's point it out in detail...
Post 4803: Saying that people are whining and bitching and then naming and shaming. Clearly not insulting at all (sarcasm).
Post 4807: Making broad claims that this and the other thread isn't helping anyone at all, is somehow create some troll scoreboard as if that makes any sense at all. Then back to accusing people of naming and shaming with the silly claim this is somehow increasing scamming. So much respect (sarcasm).
Post 4853: Again with the silly "scoreboard for trolls" with the broad implication this thread is making things worse (because Hedwards the Great says so not that it makes a bit of sense). Then accusing people of "whining and complaining" again. (How respectful). Then calling me a troll and referring to others in this thread as infantalized (that's oh so respectful - sarcasm). Then claiming its all a violation of the TOS and GoG shouldn't tolerate it. So much respect (sarcasm)
Post 4858: Calling me a troll and claiming I have a severe intellectual disability.

Look at all your respect and not a bit of name-calling (sarcasm).

You are just proving how full of shit you are...
low rated

RWarehall: Your idea of respectful, calling people out, telling them they should close their threads, calling people trolls and claiming everyone is violating the TOS?

You have your head really far up your own ass to think you aren't insulting in the least...talk about someone full of shit...you need to look in the mirror...

But let's point it out in detail...
Post 4803: Saying that people are whining and bitching and then naming and shaming. Clearly not insulting at all (sarcasm).
Post 4807: Making broad claims that this and the other thread isn't helping anyone at all, is somehow create some troll scoreboard as if that makes any sense at all. Then back to accusing people of naming and shaming with the silly claim this is somehow increasing scamming. So much respect (sarcasm).
Post 4853: Again with the silly "scoreboard for trolls" with the broad implication this thread is making things worse (because Hedwards the Great says so not that it makes a bit of sense). Then accusing people of "whining and complaining" again. (How respectful). Then calling me a troll and referring to others in this thread as infantalized (that's oh so respectful - sarcasm). Then claiming its all a violation of the TOS and GoG shouldn't tolerate it. So much respect (sarcasm)
Post 4858: Calling me a troll and claiming I have a severe intellectual disability.

Look at all your respect and not a bit of name-calling (sarcasm).

You are just proving how full of shit you are...
Ah, so in other words you can't put up and won't shut up either.

And yes, you're entire time here responding to me has been on violation of the ToS after another. You're just lucky that Mr. Gog no longer actually enforces the rules.

Tauto: Always been respectful to me,but having a different opinion sure gets you labeled a troll real quick time:)
Apparently, look at what he cites as evidence that I'm the one that's wrong here. I'd forgotten that RWareHall is one of the folks around here that never contributes anything and just stirs up trouble.

If I had his address, I'd send him a dictionary to look up those words that he's misusing.
Post edited February 05, 2017 by hedwards
hedwards: snip
Seriously go fuck off!

You keep calling people out, make your idiotic claims about how "everyone else" is violating the terms of service while being blind to your own transgressions.

I explained in DETAIL exactly how disrespectful you have been.

Why don't you shut up asshole!

Seriously you are one of the most clueless pieces of shit on this forum.
RWarehall: [..]
Come on, drop this argument.
We know Hedwards by now.

He shows up every N days only to post the same attack over and over.
It's useless to make him reason and he just sides with the trolls.
Add Lee79 to the scammers list.

This user will contact you via PM but is rarely online and won't respond for extended periods of time up to a week.

Do not send your keys first.

In my case I was trading several keys for some gog games which the user promised to gift. They claim to send these via email and no emails arrive.
low rated
DaemonlordX: Add Lee79 to the scammers list.

This user will contact you via PM but is rarely online and won't respond for extended periods of time up to a week.

In my case I was trading several keys for some gog games which the user promised to gift. They claim to send these via email and no emails arrive.
Okay,fair enough but proof would be considered better than just saying something like this.
How much proof do you require?
low rated
DaemonlordX: How much proof do you require?
I don't require it at all,the accused does and as a victim of your testimony has the right to defend themselves.So if you have copies of PM's or anything else with FACTS on it then maybe it would help the forum also.
Post edited March 04, 2017 by Tauto
DaemonlordX: Add Lee79 to the scammers list.

And again I am puzzled how ANYBODY could fall for this. There is absolutely NO NEED to use e-mails in a trade here on GOG. Using e-mail also means giving out e-mail adresses. People, don't do this. Use the chat if you really want to trade. Of course I am still sorry about the fact you've got scammed - but I had to say this.
Post edited March 04, 2017 by MarkoH01
I was conducting it via PM originally as every trade I have done was via PM. But because they wanted to send a gog gift link they then requested email after failing to send me a working link in chat.

I was too trusting given all previous transactions I've done on this site were hassle free. NEVER AGAIN!
Post edited March 04, 2017 by DaemonlordX
DaemonlordX: I was conducting it via PM originally as every trade I have done was via PM. But because they wanted to send a gog gift link they then requested email after failing to send me a working link in chat.

I was too trusting given all previous transactions I've done on this site were hassle free. NEVER AGAIN!
I thought gog gift links always came in form of a code as well :\ There is no such thing as a gift link like (no like humble bundle). Don't know if gog has changed its gifting method.
DaemonlordX: I was conducting it via PM originally as every trade I have done was via PM. But because they wanted to send a gog gift link they then requested email after failing to send me a working link in chat.

Zurvan7: I thought gog gift links always came in form of a code as well :\ There is no such thing as a gift link like (no like humble bundle). Don't know if gog has changed its gifting method.
No, they haven't. You are correct. But even if they would have changed there methods sending actual links - still no need not to do it via chat. I am saying it again: don't use e-mail and if a link does not arrive the only reason for this is that something went wrong onm the other side (apart from the chat malfunctioning which did happen but is very rare).