It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Tauto: snip
Fuck off. You are the twit! You are a brain dead idiot scammer supporter. Makes you as bad as any of the thieves. You are the lowest of the low and frankly you should have been booted from the forums for harassment long ago. Stick it where the sun doesn't shine. Half wit!
low rated
supplementscene: I have a grand total of 4 keys listed on the trading thread and searched the trading thread for people who requested the 4 games I have. At 1 stage you did hence you got a pm.

Happy to post keys first with anyone with a trading history but it doesn't look like anyone needs them, hey ho.
The problem is I didn't. I bought The Wolf Among Us on release in June of 2015 and bought Back to the Future in April of 2013. So, for me, you were PMing me at random. Maybe it was a mistake, but if you did so from my trade post, I have about 50 games listed and you didn't ask for any of them specifically. I'd suggest in the future just being patient. Maybe bumping your post every so many days and not spamming people with trade offers.
high rated
Tauto: [...] It's for scams with PROOF [...]
You mean like this?
supplementscene: I have a grand total of 4 keys listed on the trading thread and searched the trading thread for people who requested the 4 games I have. At 1 stage you did hence you got a pm.

Happy to post keys first with anyone with a trading history but it doesn't look like anyone needs them, hey ho.
RWarehall: The problem is I didn't. I bought The Wolf Among Us on release in June of 2015 and bought Back to the Future in April of 2013. So, for me, you were PMing me at random. Maybe it was a mistake, but if you did so from my trade post, I have about 50 games listed and you didn't ask for any of them specifically. I'd suggest in the future just being patient. Maybe bumping your post every so many days and not spamming people with trade offers.
I also PM'ed people who had Sanitarium hoping they didn't have those keys

Anyway I don't think this trading thing is for me, too much hassle and I barely have any keys
Post edited June 20, 2016 by supplementscene
high rated
Tauto: [...]
They use their high reputation in the place to take advantage of the nice people,does that explain it?If you are all blind to what happens then take off the blinkers.Hell,i even see them accusing you or are you blind to that too?
The point is not about explaining it. You, and rightly so, spoke of providing proof. I fully agree with this, but as I've told you before, that goes for everyone. I asked you for evidence when you called Sachys a scammer back then, but as far as I remember, you didn't provide any. Nor do I see any this time.

Who's they/them? Where did they do what you're saying? How does it fall under "scamming" in the context of this thread? What are they accusing me of, and where?

Link to posts, post screenshots, provide proof. Just like you're asking others to do.
Tauto: [...]
They use their high reputation in the place to take advantage of the nice people,does that explain it?If you are all blind to what happens then take off the blinkers.Hell,i even see them accusing you or are you blind to that too?
HypersomniacLive: The point is not about explaining it. You, and rightly so, spoke of providing proof. I fully agree with this, but as I've told you before, that goes for everyone. I asked you for evidence when you called Sachys a scammer back then, but as far as I remember, you didn't provide any. Nor do I see any this time.

Who's they/them? Where did they do what you're saying? How does it fall under "scamming" in the context of this thread? What are they accusing me of, and where?

Link to posts, post screenshots, provide proof. Just like you're asking others to do.
Don't feed the troll.
Tauto: Okay,now I see what you are saying.If they are scammers then they would of been put up here with evidence and until that happens they are called out as apehater does.When you get it to shut up then I will or is it a special case that has permission to hunt down users?I agree with what I done was wrong at the time and without evidence is wrong and it will not happen again.I'm not like the low life in this place that attack a user's family so the next best insult I could think of was calling someone a scammer and without evidence is wrong.But you people need to see the same user's asking for games and THINK a bit harder and say is this user just a scammer?Just because a user has high reputation doesn't mean that the scab is not a scammer hiding behind the high reputation.New Users are not even given the trust that they may be honest and the only thing that holds them back is NOT enough forum participation,what a load of bullshit.Do you and others treat everyone you meet (first time) as scabs,no I don't think so.People need to be given the benefit of doubt at least once and if it was a burn then so what,you might lose a dollar or two.That is if you actually paid for the game given in the first place,get off your throne and give them a chance.
You seem to know a lot of scammers... Can you please tell them to carry HUGE label "SCAMMER" along, so that we see them? This would help solve all the problems which you pointed in your post. Yes, really!
low rated
Tauto: Okay,now I see what you are saying.If they are scammers then they would of been put up here with evidence and until that happens they are called out as apehater does.When you get it to shut up then I will or is it a special case that has permission to hunt down users?I agree with what I done was wrong at the time and without evidence is wrong and it will not happen again.I'm not like the low life in this place that attack a user's family so the next best insult I could think of was calling someone a scammer and without evidence is wrong.But you people need to see the same user's asking for games and THINK a bit harder and say is this user just a scammer?Just because a user has high reputation doesn't mean that the scab is not a scammer hiding behind the high reputation.New Users are not even given the trust that they may be honest and the only thing that holds them back is NOT enough forum participation,what a load of bullshit.Do you and others treat everyone you meet (first time) as scabs,no I don't think so.People need to be given the benefit of doubt at least once and if it was a burn then so what,you might lose a dollar or two.That is if you actually paid for the game given in the first place,get off your throne and give them a chance.
Lin545: You seem to know a lot of scammers... Can you please tell them to carry HUGE label "SCAMMER" along, so that we see them? This would help solve all the problems which you pointed in your post. Yes, really!
As a matter of fact I don't.Yes, really!
Tauto: As a matter of fact I don't.Yes, really!
So you don't. We don't. Nobody does. This is why we make precations. If you think that loosing a dollar is better than being precautions, please tell me where you get your dollar supply. Do you work for Federal Reserve?
Tauto: Work and save,it's called a budget.Then I assume that when someone knocks on the door for a donation,that you all say the same thing............fuck off and don't come back! Miserable people is what they are who do not donate and help others.
So you work and save. This is damn fine. But when someone scams you, you call that donation. I don't remember even single case, when someone knocked in PM and asked directly for donation.

Instead they knock on the PM, lie and betray people. If you consider this donation, then its clearly a special kind of "donation" to a criminal. The one that happens when owner has no gun or means to defend himself against the donator =)

And - we are coming around - this is exactly what people do. The precautions are weapons against "donation demanders", because such "donations" are not done under free will. Thus they aren't donations.

Tell me, have you already donated to .. scammers? Do you donate regularly? Because you mentioned earlier to not know them, then they must not knocked on your door for "donations" yet - that would mean you build castles from the thin air. (or something sticky and stinky :) )

Another thing with money... You said you have a "budget" which includes some percentage for donations. But because you have not donated to scammers, then you must have been donating to giveaways. Would you please point to the posts where you donated? Otherwise, its another thin air castle. (or something sticky and stinky :) )

I hope to be wrong in these two deduction results, but logic is logic.
Post edited June 21, 2016 by Lin545
Tauto: Why would I do giveaways to a bunch of selfish greedy scabs? All they come here for is a FREE hand out and they have no pride in themselves,and to be honest they are as bad if not worse than scammers.At least scammers don't beg or pretend to be nice with kisses and hugs.The people in here are straight out beggers and that's is a fact.It's about time that Gog said enough is enough,no more giving trading games.This place would be deserted in 5 minutes if they done that.
Why would you.. I don't know. Never asked for this. You can do your own giveaway topic or donate to people directly, which is what I mean.

Lets refresh:
- you claimed the scammers are asking for donation and its good
- you said you have enough money and are boldly happy to donate
- yet you up to now posted no donation proofs
- you are also denied to know the scammers

So have you yourself donated?

Tauto: Now piss off and troll somewhere else.
A switch to feelings happens when someone is out of arguments. Ayayay... If you issue claims, but go out of arguments so soon, then the real case for your posts does not root in something exact, but in something abstract. Now, the question is then - why do you generate this noise*?

*For the lack of better wording.
low rated
Tauto is just mentally challenged.
If you follow his logic, by him refusing to donate makes him the miserable person he claims others are. Basically, he's nothing but a hypocrite.
RWarehall: Tauto is just mentally challenged.
If you follow his logic, by him refusing to donate makes him the miserable person he claims others are. Basically, he's nothing but a hypocrite.
Hey now.... that's insulting to mentally challenged persons.
I say he's emotionally challenged.
Why do you people even bother with Tauto? He doesn't actually have any arguments, he's just going to attempt to say whatever he thinks will irritate people most. That's what trolls do.

Everybody hates Kleetus, so he follows Kleetus around like a dog and supports everything he says.
Sachys hated me (and I guess he assumes I hated Sachys), so he references Sachys whenever he can on my threads.
nes400 is a notorious scammer who's hurt a lot of people, so he puts "MY BUDDY NES" in his tagline.

Chances are that even HE doesn't believe a word he says half the time. If everybody here was anti-giveaway, he'd probably do everything he could to encourage giveaways being opened.
This, gentlemen, is what we know as "flamebaiting". And amateur flamebaiting at that, being lowkey because he's already gotten one warning from GOG before, directly after which he subtly cleaned up his act, attempting to make a few constructive comments to skirt the banhammer before he goes back to his normal insults and spam.

Just ignore him and, if he misbehaves TOO badly, report him. Enough reports and they might (heavy emphasis on MIGHT) at least warn him again.
Tauto: Troll bait from someone that is always.......HERE! Or you could use Jerkmuter the terror of Mr e your bum pal.
But Tauto hasn't he said the exact same thing to you? O_o
Though I agree either of you would probably be better off muting the other.