It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
DaemonlordX: Add Lee79 to the scammers list.

This user will contact you via PM but is rarely online and won't respond for extended periods of time up to a week.

Do not send your keys first.

In my case I was trading several keys for some gog games which the user promised to gift. They claim to send these via email and no emails arrive.
DaemonlordX: I was conducting it via PM originally as every trade I have done was via PM. But because they wanted to send a gog gift link they then requested email after failing to send me a working link in chat.

I was too trusting given all previous transactions I've done on this site were hassle free. NEVER AGAIN!
Sorry about this. Most scams take place via PM, and that email request route is a very common scam-tactic, as you can see here.

Could you, please, post screenshots of the exchanges you had with this user?
high rated
Tauto: It was requested.
I read your post, cheers, but I don't see any proof posted, nor a clear answer as to whether it's coming or not. Hence, I repeated the request.
HypersomniacLive: I read your post, cheers, but I don't see any proof posted, nor a clear answer as to whether it's coming or not. Hence, I repeated the request.
Tauto: I was going to do the same but would of got a BULLY tag again.
I doubt this would happen as long as you ask nicely. :)
phaolo: Maybe your previous 1000 bad/uncivil posts.
Kleetus: Better than your previous 1000 posts calling people trolls.
Nah, I didn't need 1000 posts to warn other goggers about the few recurring trolls here.
Post edited March 06, 2017 by phaolo
phaolo: Maybe your previous 1000 bad/uncivil posts.
Tauto: Always the smart mouth,you can't help yourself.
Yeah, I only manage to ignore you two constantly playing the victim until a certain point.
Post edited March 06, 2017 by phaolo
low rated
Any minute now one of you dorks is going to break out the "I know you are but what am I?" :P
Kleetus: And then you whine like a baby
[..] Please edit your post or I will have to report you to Fables for name calling.
Look at who's actually whining..
phaolo: Look at who's actually whining
Kleetus: I'm not whining, it's the new forum rules which I railed against.

Any name calling will be reported.
I wonder how they are going to feel about people being harassed by friend request. :P
high rated
tinyE: Be sure to bring that up when they kick you.
Kleetus: Won't happen, I'm too loved.

And I think you'd better start being nicer to me, I'm getting blue font soon.
It'll happen if you don't stop :)
Kleetus: Won't happen, I'm too loved.

And I think you'd better start being nicer to me, I'm getting blue font soon.
fables22: It'll happen if you don't stop :)
Can you just delete all the off topics for the last couple days please?
high rated
fables22: It'll happen if you don't stop :)
JunglePredator: Can you just delete all the off topics for the last couple days please?
Why hide all the nonsense that is (has been) happening? It's a constant reminder of the state things are in.
JunglePredator: Can you just delete all the off topics for the last couple days please?
foxworks: Why hide all the nonsense that is (has been) happening? It's a constant reminder of the state things are in.
It also just confused me completely because of the several postings that were now missing in the discussion (if yopu want to call it that).
Also - please lets keep this thread within what it was intended for - see OP if in doubt. Not the place for personal picks and digs. Thanks!
fables22: Also - please lets keep this thread within what it was intended for - see OP if in doubt. Not the place for personal picks and digs. Thanks!
Even though I do think that this is a good idea I am also thinking that given the thematic (known scammers) which basically means to out people as scammers will always cause bad blood. It's a nice thought but I think it is hard to believe that people will discuss this matter completely friendly and civil. Maybe I am wrong about this, though.
low rated
fables22: It'll happen if you don't stop
So abusing rep is ok (and allowing scammers on your site) but using a forum tool is not?

Wow, anyway do what you like, it seems those who complain the most and loudest get their way.