It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

How come that is the only Rick Astley song people use?

That 'Forever and Ever' song was a catchy tune.
Mr.Caine: Tauto is a long time troll though who does nothing but stick up for scammers while accusing actually reputable GOG members.
PaterAlf: And yet he can be right about not accusing new members when you don't have a proof.

When you have one it's fine, name the scammer here and show the proof. But if you are not 100% sure and you mention a name here, it can very easily ruin the reputation of an innocent community member.
no one is perfect and can be wrong. you can always step up in a disscussion about a gog account and defend it, if you think/know that there's something not right.
doctorsinister: ...
ARE YOU BLOODY STUPID PHAOLO ????

Old and reasonable goggers are siding with the truth, evidence, proof and NOT hearsay or rumors.

Too bad the concept of proof, evidence and truth is beyond your understanding.

You and apehater are the reason why so many innocent people with low rep have been falsely accused of being scammer.

Listen to what pateralf has to say. He is the voice of reason here.
i think you prepared this to post with your doronnorod alt account, losing the overview of your alts?
Post edited May 10, 2016 by apehater
low rated
Tauto: You are one that should be in here,dog.
Mr.Caine: Got any proof you pathetic piece of shit? Is it a youtube link to Rick Astley - Never Going To Give You Up?
Oh,the dog turd is back,did you go offline to think up an answer or to find some courage?
Gone to look for more courage again?
Proof,I'm still working on that and that's why you aren't here as yet.Got to keep track of your ''begging'' and ''I'm in'' record.Sooner or later you get extra greedy,turd.
Post edited May 10, 2016 by Tauto
tinyE: Sachys just chat blocked me. :P
Breja: He also blocked me. Which made mu chuckle as I only noticed as I was going to block him :D

I've no idea what happened to him to change him into such a massive dick, when everyone is trying to be polite and reasonable talking to him. That said, I'm done talking to him at all, polite or otherwise. He had to work very hard on it, but he spared no effort and is now for me just another troll to be ignored.

Ah, forum drama. How I do love thee.

ACT II

Enter Sachys

Sachys: Idiots I perceive, they cause me much grief! They vex me like mosquitos! Like bugs! Filthy beggars in rags!

Enter Breja

Breja: What rhymes, my lord! Are you a poet too? A joy it is to find another bard!

Sachys: Fuck thee off.

Breja: I might have been to hasty in my praise. Why art thou angry?

Sachys: Fuck off, blackguard!

Breja: Such anger does not become a man of your noble nature! Peace, friend! We have always been allies, let us talk in gentle voices.

Sachys: Fuck off I say, you fucking fuck!

Enter TinyE

TinyE: Thrice a call to fornicate I've heard, therefore I come! Lord Sachys!

Sachys: BLAUAUARGCHUMPS!

Breja: My Lord, your words abandon thee in search for gentler host! It pains me to see you thus. I cannot stand to see such glory wallow in the mud!

Breja exits.

TinyE: What wonders occur! Friends are enemies, and enemies are friends! O brave new world, that has such sillyness in it!

TinyE exits. Sachys eats the decorations, yells something, and also exits.
WIN. WIN. WIN.

Over here.

WIN.
Mr.Caine: Tauto is a long time troll though who does nothing but stick up for scammers while accusing actually reputable GOG members.
PaterAlf: And yet he can be right about not accusing new members when you don't have a proof.[..]
Yes, but it's a generic valid thing and for it you shouldn't need to quote one of the worst users on Gog after the scammers.
Also, he\they're using the excuse of lacking proofs just because they know that posts get deleted.
This thread is the only countermeasure against bad people and it's not like users are added to the list randomly.
Post edited May 11, 2016 by phaolo
low rated
Sachys: EDIT: anybody who cares to serve rep on my posts here, had better make sure they have read the post history of zeogold here (among others). I'm done here, so is my wallet. Enjoy your continued drama! :D
One thought:

Post history should not be a factor when you press the "+" or "-" button on a post. The way I see it, you are rating the post, not the user, and it is an abuse of the rep system to press the "-" button just because you dislike the user, or, for that matter, press the "+" button because you like the user.

Anyway, on a lighter note:

I am definitely not a scammer; I have a NaN% follow through route on trades here!

Wait, what's that NaN thing? Well, I took the number of times I followed through on a trade (0) and divided by the number of times I have engaged in a trade (0). So, to compute my follow-through rate, I had to divide 0 by 0, which, as we know, can't be done. (If I'm wrong, please correct me; said correction must not violate the laws of arithmetic or create an inconsistency (in other words, don't let me prove that 1=2).) If fed to a computer's floating point unit, you get a special value called NaN (not a number), which isn't even equal to itself!
well this is some unpleasant nonsense

I am retiring my much beloved ass avatar until sachys returns or feels better.
Post edited May 11, 2016 by johnnygoging
low rated
Breja: Damn, I'm sure glad no one is disturbing this perfectly civil thread with some joke play. Imagine if someone new to the forum saw that instead of this stimulating, high-brow discourse :P
I'm telling you, I'll write the next act MYSELF if I have to.
low rated
Breja: Damn, I'm sure glad no one is disturbing this perfectly civil thread with some joke play. Imagine if someone new to the forum saw that instead of this stimulating, high-brow discourse :P
zeogold: I'm telling you, I'll write the next act MYSELF if I have to.
YOU,YOU.............meany.........meany....monster.....
low rated
zeogold: I'm telling you, I'll write the next act MYSELF if I have to.
Don't you dare! Parody something else, make it an episode of Twin Peaks or something :D The play is mine!

I'm sure eventually there will be a third act. Just not here and now, I don't want to piss TinyE off. I'm not quite sure what his problem with those actually is, but it's enough one person here I used to like and respect seems to hate my guts now :P And I don't want the joke to get old. You'll have to wait for a new outburst of forum drama.

Just don't go around starting shit just to make me come up with the next part :D
Breja: Just don't go around starting shit just to make me come up with the next part :D
But....but.....
...awwww....
*starts taking apart the Tauto catapult*
And to think, I was going to arrange this brilliant cage match between him, dtgreene, TStael, and tort1234.
Post edited May 11, 2016 by zeogold
low rated
Breja: Just don't go around starting shit just to make me come up with the next part :D
zeogold: But....but.....
...awwww....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfsTk5i7mPw
low rated
zeogold: But....but.....
...awwww....
And to think, I was going to arrange this brilliant cage match between him, dtgreene, TStael, and tort1234.
Cage fight? I had my first victory last weekend but I gotta admit the budgie put up a strong fight.
low rated
it keeps getting weirder......
low rated
Emachine9643: it keeps getting weirder......
That's what she said!