It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tauto: Your right,I don't usually ''attack'' unless they ''attack'' me.And I'm not into arguing with someone that has the right approach or show's respect.
You do realize we'd actually respect you if you just stopped harassing people, right?
Tauto: Your right,I don't usually ''attack'' unless they ''attack'' me.And I'm not into arguing with someone that has the right approach or show's respect.
zeogold: You do realize we'd actually respect you if you just stopped harassing people, right?
Well.. with time, at this point.
He should totally change behaviour.

But I doubt that he even wants that.
He started attacking people since he created that account..
low rated
zeogold: You do realize we'd actually respect you if you just stopped harassing people, right?
Sure,I can do that but they keep harassing so I'll keep going on them when I see it.People treat me civilly and respectful then they get the same back.But some here are just plain too stupid or do not have enough intelligence (I.Q. shoe size)to back off.Like I said before you only see my ''bad'' posts in your eyes and base your assumptions on that.
Actually there is no way in hell I could respect him at this point.
low rated
Breja: Actually there is no way in hell I could respect him at this point.
Actually there is no way in hell I could respect him at this point.:)))))))))))))))))
low rated
-____-

Same shit.
Different day.

Four years.

Also I see the mosquito is still here.

Idiots!
Sachys: -____-

Same shit.
Different day.

Four years.

Idiots!
Was that a haiku?
Breja: Was that a haiku?
XD
low rated

Same shit.
Different day.

Four years.

Idiots!

Same shit.
Different day.

Four years.

Idiots!
No.

Its me getting sick to fucking death of this utter bollocks and everytime we manage to turn a corner and get some of this crap under control, we end up with another alt and another slew of downrepping and all the crappy threads and wankers that go with it.

Its me getting sick to fucking death of this thread existing. the basic idea behind TBBBBOB should have been enough, but no, utter fuckwits had to keep using ninja thread, had to keep gifting utter twats who only appear for free games (HERES A FUGGING HINT - GO TO STEAMGIFTS.COM WITH YOUR FREE TO GET AND BUNDLECRAP GAMES TO GET MORE GAMES YOURSELF NSTEAD!).

Its me making it utterly clear WHY this shit continues you fucking idiot!

TBBBBOB or bust.

Fuck you that dont remember two, three or even four years ago.

Its me telling you why shit went south here - as I have done - for the last few years.

Theres a reason that mosquito (among others) is here, and still here.

Dont be a fugging chump!
Sachys: Its me making it utterly clear WHY this shit continues you fucking idiot!

Its me telling you why shit went south here - as I have done - for the last few years.
Funny, I could swear it's because of people insulting others for no damn reason.

Seriously Sachys, I think you're a good guy, but you tend to get really angry and nasty for no good reason, certainly not good enough. It's been an issue before. Since you're so concerned about the forum going south, I assure you- that is not helping. And I'm saying that as a friend, trying to give some good, honest advice. But someone else might have actually gotten hurt by that.

I hope you take this the right way and don't get even more angry.
low rated
Sachys: Its me making it utterly clear WHY this shit continues you fucking idiot!

Breja: Funny, I could swear it's because of people insulting others for no damn reason.

Seriously Sachys, I think you're a good guy, but you tend to get really angry and nasty for no good reason, certainly not good enough. It's been an issue before. Since you're so concerned about the forum going south, I assure you- that is not helping. And I'm saying that as a friend, trying to give some good, honest advice. But someone else might have actually gotten hurt by that.

I hope you take this the right way and don't get even more angry.
^
Chump!
Sachys: ^
Chump!
I do so enjoy our conversations :D
Post edited May 10, 2016 by Breja
low rated
Fucking chump.
I feel another "Sachsloth" avatar coming on.
Sachys, did you sell your account? :P