It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: That's great, but what happens when one of them gets a hole and deflates?
deepdig: I'm going to answer you just this time :)
That's your best threat? Good luck finding out who i am and THEN the ones i care about :)
That wasn't a threat that was a warning. This world is cramped enough and the number of people just keep growing. I would suggest you start having a little more empathy for your fellow man or else the rest of us are likely to vote you off.

Things are hard enough as is. We don't need your shit on top of it.
MarkoH01: Yes, they are living in a world of illusuion where such things are considered to be a great achievement. Well, the only hope I have for them is that the real life will sometime teach them how the world is working in reality. Those things won't get you very far when it comes to earn actual money ...
deepdig: You talk like i steal stuff from people in real life lmao. I'm sorry to tell you that i'm the exact oppposite. I just don't give a shit about strangers who are scattered throughout the globe. The only people that matter to me are the ones i care about and that's a fact. If i was like you, someone else would take advantage of me like i'm doing to you. Hey i'm just being smart here :)
No, I am not telling you that you are stealing stuff from others in real life, I am telling you that if what you are doing here (lying to trustworthy people) is all you can do real life will kick your ass pretty soon. That is not a threat but a fact. And if you in fact can do better in real life I really have no idea why you just don't do the same here. Lying to good people is soooo lame that I would never even speak of it if I would do it because it is just embarassing imo. You however do even seem to be proud of it and that is what puzzles me. And there is nothing "smart" in taking advantage of someone being not that smart. It's simply an easy way - no achievement here and I really don't understanbd how you could think that it would be otherwise.
Post edited February 21, 2016 by MarkoH01
Why are people always pretending that this here wouldn't be "real life"? It is.
deepdig: You talk like i steal stuff from people in real life lmao [..] I just don't give a shit about strangers who are scattered throughout the globe [..]
^ And this is what happens when you let kids use internet without parental guidance..
deepdig: You talk like i steal stuff from people in real life lmao [..] I just don't give a shit about strangers who are scattered throughout the globe [..]
phaolo: ^ And this is what happens when you let kids use internet without parental guidance..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcqOgnQyXp4
If you are willing to scam people online then you probably would in person if the scammer thought they could get away with it as easily as they could online
Klumpen0815: Why are people always pretending that this here wouldn't be "real life"? It is.
But in here you won't have to pay for food and rent and taxes. Real life often is defined as something that is pretty much expensive and where you normally need some work to survive for a longer time :)
Klumpen0815: Why are people always pretending that this here wouldn't be "real life"? It is.
MarkoH01: But in here you won't have to pay for food and rent and taxes. Real life often is defined as something that is pretty much expensive and where you normally need some work to survive for a longer time :)
I have to pay 30€ every month (without the energy cost for the PC) for this damn connection, so it's pretty real to me.
Post edited February 21, 2016 by Klumpen0815
high rated
Don't you know? It's because everyone on the Internet is just an avatar that uses monopoly money to buy things online.

Why do you keep engaging these individuals in conversation? You're just playing their game by giving them the attention they so crave for.
MarkoH01: But in here you won't have to pay for food and rent and taxes. Real life often is defined as something that is pretty much expensive and where you normally need some work to survive for a longer time :)
What Klumpen said. This here is real life. Games cost money. People, who buy games must work to get paid, to be able to buy games. Or rob a bank. They also might need to rob a bank. Which is harder than working. If you give it enough thought, you can make a pretty long chain of choices and consequences that makes everything here real.

Even the time you spent reading this post is real. You could have instead robbed a bank already.
HypersomniacLive: Don't you know? It's because everyone on the Internet is just an avatar that uses monopoly money to buy things online.
Damn, I was using my real money which I had to earn the hard way - should have spent monopoly money instead.

HypersomniacLive: Why do you keep engaging these individuals in conversation? You're just playing their game by giving them the attention they so crave for.
I was just talking to MarkoH01 and hope that you didn't mean him. oO

Dessimu: What Klumpen said. This here is real life. Games cost money. People, who buy games must work to get paid, to be able to buy games. Or rob a bank. They also might need to rob a bank. Which is harder than working. If you give it enough thought, you can make a pretty long chain of choices and consequences that makes everything here real.

Even the time you spent reading this post is real. You could have instead robbed a bank already.
You know who is held responsible if your suggestive talk works and somebody here is robbing a bank for Witcher 3 and a PC that can handle it maxed out. ;)
O.K. guys, your arguments are too good. This IS real life and I have to accept this. It still does not change the fact that you cannot pay your rent or other things just by lying to people in this community and that was the point I was trying to make.
MarkoH01: O.K. guys, your arguments are too good. This IS real life and I have to accept this. It still does not change the fact that you cannot pay your rent or other things just by lying to people in this community and that was the point I was trying to make.
Well, one of those scammed real money out of people already, so it might be possible with an amount of work that surpasses honest work by far. Even if I had no morals I'd be too lazy for all this.
Remember when amrit9037 "lended" money to "bruceleeforever" (whoever of the usual suspects it might be) and the whole debacle afterwards? The overall naivety in those threads was quite shocking.
low rated
pimpmonkey2382.313: If you are willing to scam people online then you probably would in person if the scammer thought they could get away with it as easily as they could online
Wrong. I wouldn't do it even if it was easy. Everyone that knows me knows this.
pimpmonkey2382.313: If you are willing to scam people online then you probably would in person if the scammer thought they could get away with it as easily as they could online
deepdig: Wrong. I wouldn't do it even if it was easy. Everyone that knows me knows this.
Yeah I would trust that /bullshit