It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
*DING DING* round 2 anyone?
just report that nes / scammer shit thread as spam
low rated
Mad are ya' ? Not nes (poor console).
Imbecile !
D'aww. Would you look at that, I'm popular.
low rated
zeogold: D'aww. Would you look at that, I'm popular.
that guy will soon make a proposal to you
Hello,

I think that I became a victim of a good scam because of my everlasting belief in mankind. I've decided to post a trade, lookin' for several games. Person with a profile name SAILORNITE (Sophie on Steam, sailornite@yandex.com) contacted me over the chat and asked for a trade. We made a deal and I was good enough to forward my games first. Sailornite immediately went offline and I didn't get any of my promised games. Here's a chat log. I've decided to delete my e-mail and Steam ID from the chat. The rest is intact.

In case Sailornite decides to send the promised games, I will edit this post. Beware, people!

EDIT: After some digging, I've found a link to Sailornite's Steam profile. My stolen games were redeemed by this profile. http://steamcommunity.com/id/demmay It's been confirmed by Steam's gift history and this profile is currently tied to his address.

EDIT1: Thanks to GOG user MIKE_CESARA, I've received permanent link to Sailornite's profile, in case he decides to change his name. http://www.steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198255700832

SAILORNITE 17:30
Hello there.
How many steam keys can you offer for my gog spares keys ?
I have Outcast, Indigo + Planescape
Thanks!

LIBERTEER 17:33
Hello, Sailornite!
Let me check these other games.
Sorry, I just realized what you are talking about :)
well, I would indeed like these three from my wishlist.
What do you have in mind and let's start from there. Give me your offer.

SAILORNITE 17:34
Ok let me look through your offer

LIBERTEER 17:36
Be my guest :)

SAILORNITE 17:40
Lost Planet 3 Complete Pack
Puzzle Agent
Puzzle Agent 2
The Walking Dead: Season 1
The Walking Dead Season 2
INK
Shattered Planet
QP Shooting - Dangerous!!
Woah Dave!
SolForge - Dinosaur Starter
Dawn of War Retribution The Last Standalone
The Ship Collection
These ones
Planescape only is worth the whole list

LIBERTEER 17:47
OK, I'm thinking about this. I also find both seasons of The Walking Dead to be really valuable. As for the rest, I'm ok with it. Do you have one more game I could pick? Maybe this Sensible Soccer I'm lookin' for?

SAILORNITE 17:49
Ok its only 6 bucks
I hope you dont want 2006 ?

LIBERTEER 17:49
no, no :D
the old one :)
the cool one! :)

SAILORNITE 17:50
Ok we have a deal
Please post your codes via chat and leave an email to send the 3 games from my order

LIBERTEER 17:52
Here's how will go about it. As for Dawn of War and The Ship, you need to add me on Steam, because those are gift copies.
You can find me at MYSTEAMID

SAILORNITE 17:52
You can send steamgifts via email

LIBERTEER 17:52
I can?
really?
alrighty then
what's your e-mail?

SAILORNITE 17:52
Here is my email : sailornite@yandex.com

LIBERTEER 17:55
OK
Dawn of War and The Gift have been sent. Please confirm :)

SAILORNITE 17:56
Yep

LIBERTEER 17:56
Got 'em?

SAILORNITE 17:57
They show in inbox

LIBERTEER 18:05
Alright!
SOLFORGE: humblebundle.com/gift?key=HUMBLELINK
WOAH DAVE: humblebundle.com/gift?key=HUMBLELINK
QP SHOOTING: humblebundle.com/gift?key=HUMBLELINK
SHATTERED PLANET: humblebundle.com/gift?key=HUMBLELINK
INK: humblebundle.com/gift?key=HUMBLELINK
PUZZLE AGENT: humblebundle.com/gift?key=HUMBLELINK
PUZZLE AGENT 2: humblebundle.com/gift?key=HUMBLELINK
Alright, that leaves us with The Walking Dead Season 1 and Season 2 plus Lost Planet 3 Complete Pack to be sent. I will do this, but would you kindly show a sign of good will and deliver me some of yours. This shows you I'm no scammer. As soon as I get them and verify, I will send the rest. My e-mail is MYEMAIL - thank you!

SAILORNITE 18:09
Please send the rest
Thats why i wanted to trade especially for those 3
I will send after my redeemable gog link
I will go grab some snack. Be right back!

LIBERTEER 18:11
Please, check this picture: pokit.org/get/?cccb73bbf6f75cd645eaab198f249b6b.jpg
they have been prepared for you. I've turned them into links which means I cannot no longer redeem them. I'm looking for a sign of good will. I am waiting for something from you so we can close the deal. Bon apettite!

LIBERTEER 18:22
OK, to be fair beyond reason, here's Lost Planet 3 Complete Pack: humblebundle.com/gift?key=HUMBLELINK
Now, I really need something back. Please provide me with my games and I will send you the Walking Dead games immediately. Thank you. Once again, my e-mail is MYEMAIL

SAILORNITE 18:28
Got back to pc

LIBERTEER 18:28
Hope you had a nice meal.

SAILORNITE 18:30
Dont worry i am not that type of person if we agreed on something thats how will it be
Here is how my link look like
postimg.org/image/if7wbl3yp
Please send so we can finish the trade
And to buy Sensible Soccer '96

LIBERTEER 18:31
OK. Leap of faith.
humblebundle.com/gift?key=HUMBLELINK
humblebundle.com/gift?key=HUMBLELINK

Your turn.

SAILORNITE 18:36
So season 1 doesnt contain The Walking Dead: 400 Days DLC ? :(

LIBERTEER 18:36
No, unfortunately no. Even I don't have it.
But it keeps popping around and it's REALLY CHEAP.

SAILORNITE 18:36
Ok. Sending my link in a sec.

LIBERTEER 18:36
Thank you.

LIBERTEER 18:47
So?

LIBERTEER 19:09
OK, It's been half an hour since you've told me you will send my games. I will give you a few more hours. Hopefully you're a man (woman) of your word.
Post edited May 18, 2016 by Liberteer
Sigh..
Well, it is not his main account for sure, but we are close enough to make it right.
Liberteer: Hello,
I think that I became a victim of a good scam because of my everlasting belief in mankind. I've decided to post a trade, lookin' for several games. Person with a profile name SAILORNITE (Sophie on Steam, sailornite@yandex.com) contacted me over the chat and asked for a trade. We made a deal and I was good enough to forward my games first. Sailornite immediately went offline and I didn't get any of my promised games. Here's a chat log. I've decided to delete my e-mail and Steam ID from the chat. The rest is intact.

In case Sailornite decides to send the promised games, I will edit this post. Beware, people!
You probably won't get the promised games. Sailornates nearly scammed another person I know. Again he wanted him to go first but because of the fact that Sailornite nearly did not have any forum activity he canceled the trade. I think that it is pretty sure that this person is a scammer and should be on the list.
Post edited May 18, 2016 by MarkoH01
Liberteer: Hello,

MarkoH01: You probably won't get the promised games. Sailornates nearly scammed another person I know. Again he wanted him to go first but because of the fact that Sailornite nearly did not have any forum activity he canceled the trade. I think that it is pretty sure that this person is a scammer and should be on the list.
He is. He can also prove his innocence by sending the promised games and I will publicly apologize to him, although in case this happens (which I doubt), he needs to be scolded for radio silence. I've had some good experiences before with trading games on GOG and that's why I went first (blind belief in mankind). Also, I thought there's some bigger control over GOG accounts. Mike_Cesara showed me that there isn't. When I saw his Steam profile is level 0, I knew what was happening. Steam can easily track where the games went. Hopefully they'll respond to my ticket.
Isn't Yandex Russian?
Smannesman: Isn't Yandex Russian?
It is.

Aaaaaannddddd... his Steam profile just went completely private. :) I've also sent an e-mail to GOGcom support. Hopefully they'll unable this person to scam anyone anytime again.
Post edited May 18, 2016 by Liberteer
MarkoH01: You probably won't get the promised games. Sailornates nearly scammed another person I know. Again he wanted him to go first but because of the fact that Sailornite nearly did not have any forum activity he canceled the trade. I think that it is pretty sure that this person is a scammer and should be on the list.
Liberteer: He is. He can also prove his innocence by sending the promised games and I will publicly apologize to him, although in case this happens (which I doubt), he needs to be scolded for radio silence. I've had some good experiences before with trading games on GOG and that's why I went first (blind belief in mankind). Also, I thought there's some bigger control over GOG accounts. Mike_Cesara showed me that there isn't. When I saw his Steam profile is level 0, I knew what was happening. Steam can easily track where the games went. Hopefully they'll respond to my ticket.
You should have gotten more sceptic when he did not want to send you a single game after you already sent him several. But in general: never go first if there is not a good reason for it. HE is the one who was asking so HE should show you that he is trustworthy (which obviously he isn't).
Smannesman: Isn't Yandex Russian?
Liberteer: It is.

Aaaaaannddddd... his Steam profile just went completely private. :) I've also sent an e-mail to GOGcom support. Hopefully they'll unable this person to scam anyone anytime again.
I would not get up your hopes high. GOGs policy is simple: oif you don't want to get scammed don't trade keys at all. They allow trading but they don't want to control anything of it.
Post edited May 18, 2016 by MarkoH01
Liberteer: He is. He can also prove his innocence by sending the promised games and I will publicly apologize to him, although in case this happens (which I doubt), he needs to be scolded for radio silence. I've had some good experiences before with trading games on GOG and that's why I went first (blind belief in mankind). Also, I thought there's some bigger control over GOG accounts. Mike_Cesara showed me that there isn't. When I saw his Steam profile is level 0, I knew what was happening. Steam can easily track where the games went. Hopefully they'll respond to my ticket.
MarkoH01: You should have gotten more sceptic when he did not want to send you a single game after you already sent him several. But in general: never go first if there is not a good reason for it. HE is the one who was asking so HE should show you that he is trustworthy (which obviously he isn't).
Liberteer: It is.

MarkoH01: I would not get up your hopes high. GOGs policy is simple: oif you don't want to get scammed don't trade keys at all. They allow trading but they don't want to control anything of it.
Completely understood. The guy just went online here and he's insisting that he sent the game which magically were never delivered to my inbox, the only e-mail inbox that was provided for him. Dear God, people these days...
MarkoH01: You should have gotten more sceptic when he did not want to send you a single game after you already sent him several. But in general: never go first if there is not a good reason for it. HE is the one who was asking so HE should show you that he is trustworthy (which obviously he isn't).

I would not get up your hopes high. GOGs policy is simple: oif you don't want to get scammed don't trade keys at all. They allow trading but they don't want to control anything of it.
Liberteer: Completely understood. The guy just went online here and he's insisting that he sent the game which magically were never delivered to my inbox, the only e-mail inbox that was provided for him. Dear God, people these days...
No problem. Just tell him that he should send you the keys in a chat (do not understand why he did not do this in the first place - but then again I do ;)).