It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
zeogold: I'm assuming you're NES.
What do you intend to accomplish with the downrepping/uprepping?
SuperNES: the Q & A started from toxicTom really :P
to have a sense of power and control over forum.. i dont take crap from no one
Does that work? I mean, it hasn't really accomplished much other than making everybody think that rep doesn't matter any more...
I'm guessing Zika is Latin for Karma. :P
low rated
deepdig: I won't lie, i'm kinda sad for what happened a few years ago. The community was very friendly and everybody trusted eachother 'till i started my scamming spree. I'm not sure but i think i was the first one who started scamming here.

I just felt like a kid in a candy store eh. That wasn't my first time scamming either. I started scamming on reddit and i had a shit ton of success and i still do. I'm not even talking about bundle games, i actually scam people out of their REAL money on reddit. After that i just convert my money into TF2 keys in case the money is taken away from my paypal i won't be my problem anymore :D

Anyway.. I just feel like i was the one responsible for letting loose all these scammers. I'm sure there are a few more besides NES but they don't like the spotlight eh
same feeling here i breaked the community fun even i didnt intend that
so you noticed others too ?

there are some russians here who can create alts with what registered date year they want im not kidding i talked on pm with one of them
yet they dont scam i think they are hijackers
Post edited February 13, 2016 by SuperNES
tinyE: I'm guessing Zika is Latin for Karma. :P
It's actually Swahili for "bury"!
Or at least, that's what Google tells me.
low rated
deepdig:
got a question for wakalo ? what does your nick mean ?
mine is because i sell famiclones and carts in my country
so basically nes400 came from this http://pachimonogame.no-mania.com/Entry/3/
scroll down to see the cart and its list
low rated
deepdig: Depends on what games you're talking about. Although bundled games are cheap and the bundles are also cheap that doesn't mean i want to pay for it with real money. That's why i either scam or buy them with steam wallet.

"So you're more in it for the trolling of other users?"
I'm in it for the games (to actually play them and for collecting purposes) and for the "after-scam" drama. That's fun to read.

Regarding those sites.. I know there's lots of those but the big question here is: "Are they Legit?"
Short anwer: No, because of what i said. I'm pretty sure MOST people don't trust those sites and the people who sell accounts. Like i said, it's sooo easy to get your account back. You only need 1 CD KEY. Last time i contacted support all i had to do was send them my first CD KEY ever and i got my account back quite fast.

I'm sure there are friends who sell accounts to eachother but that's different. What i'm talking about is selling/buying accounts to/from strangers.
toxicTom: Well wakalo, but those scammed keys/codes are traceable, both here and on Steam. If someone can prove you cheated them (via chat logs etc...) and was really serious about getting to you, it would be rather easy to see which account claimed the keys, no?
And when that happens and the account gets locked for fraud, what then? What happens to your "collection"? On Steam you'll be locked out completely, here you would still have the installers if you downloaded them - through now on the same legal level as pirated games.

You didn't answer that question: Why go through the pains of convincing people to trade with you in order to cheat them, if you can have any game you want within minutes (fast internet assumed) from one of the big torrent or DDL sites?

And since you are openly admitting that you're a scammer and a fraud, why should anybody here believe you that you do it "for the games"? Isn't it so, that admitting you are selling stolen (digital) goods would make things a little more serious? As serious as some staff saying "Hey, let's look up this guy's IP address and see where he comes from!"?

Steam and GOG might be competitors, but people like you are a PITA for all services, and reading between the lines of staff postings during the account hack crisis I'm pretty sure the anti-fraud-units of all the services work together. Because people like you drive away legit customers - from all stores.

zeogold: Legitimate question here for the both of you:
Wouldn't it be like 50% easier for you to literally just come clean, be friendly, and ask for these games legitimately like everybody else? Most people around here are just fine with GIVING you stuff as long as you're at least upfront about it.
toxicTom: Because it's not about the games, or he would just pirate them.
It doesn't matter which account claims the keys. I could've gotten those from a friend who scammed them.

"You didn't answer that question: Why go through the pains of convincing people to trade with you in order to cheat them, if you can have any game you want within minutes (fast internet assumed) from one of the big torrent or DDL sites?"

1. I don't like pirated games. Some of them will be missing DLCs and/or will need patches which i will need to find on the internet. Too much trouble. I prefer to have the REAL deal on steam and all i have to do is press a button.
2. I like the idea of outsmarting/fooling others plus, like i said i like to read the "after-scam" drama.
3. I do it for the games mostly HOWEVER i'll admit i've done it just for fun. One time i stole a steam key from someone and just posted it on the thread for someone else. I can't remember the name of the game.. I have it on steam and i know it's a point & click.

"And since you are openly admitting that you're a scammer and a fraud, why should anybody here believe you that you do it "for the games"? Isn't it so, that admitting you are selling stolen (digital) goods would make things a little more serious? As serious as some staff saying "Hey, let's look up this guy's IP address and see where he comes from!"?"

I honestly don't care if people believe me. "Isn't it so, that admitting you are selling stolen.." I never said i sell stolen keys
low rated
deepdig: I won't lie, i'm kinda sad for what happened a few years ago. The community was very friendly and everybody trusted eachother 'till i started my scamming spree. I'm not sure but i think i was the first one who started scamming here.

I just felt like a kid in a candy store eh. That wasn't my first time scamming either. I started scamming on reddit and i had a shit ton of success and i still do. I'm not even talking about bundle games, i actually scam people out of their REAL money on reddit. After that i just convert my money into TF2 keys in case the money is taken away from my paypal i won't be my problem anymore :D

Anyway.. I just feel like i was the one responsible for letting loose all these scammers. I'm sure there are a few more besides NES but they don't like the spotlight eh
SuperNES: same feeling here i breaked the community fun even i didnt intend that
Admittedly, I could easily do what you guys are doing if I wanted to, but even easier than you're doing it. I'm already a well-known and trusted member of the community just by making posts. 2 months later, I'm at, as I said, 100+ games in my pocket I could dash off with at any time if I so desired. And on top of that, people ENCOURAGING me to take these games, and others.
I don't see why it hasn't occurred to either of you to just drop the entire act, start fresh from an alt account, and actually have fun participating in the community. It would put the rep system back to normal, stop everybody from being so paranoid, and you could simply ask for games you want. You can't possibly tell me you're going to play through 650+ games that quickly.
low rated
deepdig: I just skip the games i already own when i'm scamming. Even though i'm a scum scammer i've never scammed a game i already have. That's a whole new level of evil lmao
zeogold: Do you scam trades, or just pick up codes?
What do you mean? I don't grab anything from the forums or enter giveaways i just scam people.
"scam trades" What do you mean?

SuperNES: same feeling here i breaked the community fun even i didnt intend that

there are some russians here who can create alts with what registered date year they want im not kidding i talked on pm with one of them
yet they dont scam i think they are hijackers
I have indeed noticed a few others
Post edited February 13, 2016 by deepdig

Actually that IS something I can believe. You do it for the kicks. For the feeling of power over other people you are lesser than you since they fell for you. So you're basically a troll, because that's what trolls want: the feeling of control when they disrupt other people's lives and make them upset. It may have been about money in the first place (on reddit), but it's an addiction.

Have you ever made it clear to yourself that you are harming real people with real lives and real feelings, not just some anonymous avatars on the internet? If no, you are an utterly self-delusional person and should get help. If yes, you are a patented sociopath and probably beyond help.

I assume the latter since you're obviously enjoying the spotlight right now. In a way I really pity people like you.
low rated
zeogold: Do you scam trades, or just pick up codes?
deepdig: What do you mean? I don't grab anything from the forums or enter giveaways i just scam people.
"scam trades" What do you mean?
As in, do you pick up codes that have been dropped, pretend to trade somebody X for Y while making them trade first and then never coming through on your end of the deal, or both?
low rated
zeogold: Admittedly, I could easily do what you guys are doing if I wanted to, but even easier than you're doing it. I'm already a well-known and trusted member of the community just by making posts. 2 months later, I'm at, as I said, 100+ games in my pocket I could dash off with at any time if I so desired. And on top of that, people ENCOURAGING me to take these games, and others.
I don't see why it hasn't occurred to either of you to just drop the entire act, start fresh from an alt account, and actually have fun participating in the community. It would put the rep system back to normal, stop everybody from being so paranoid, and you could simply ask for games you want. You can't possibly tell me you're going to play through 650+ games that quickly.
for me gog > steam but they need more games even crappy ones
drmfree and shitload of extras !!!
i ended up at that number from my hunt for some games that i played before and really liked
so basically i started to like steam too
low rated
deepdig:
SuperNES: got a question for wakalo ? what does your nick mean ?
mine is because i sell famiclones and carts in my country
so basically nes400 came from this http://pachimonogame.no-mania.com/Entry/3/
scroll down to see the cart and its list
It has no meaning, i just came up with it. Deepdig also has no meaning. It was the first thing that came up in my mind hehe. Justaquickie has a meaning though, I created it after one my alts was found and i just wanted a "quickie" scam lmao. Kinda like a grab and run.
zeogold: I don't see why it hasn't occurred to either of you to just drop the entire act, start fresh from an alt account, and actually have fun participating in the community. It would put the rep system back to normal, stop everybody from being so paranoid, and you could simply ask for games you want. You can't possibly tell me you're going to play through 650+ games that quickly.
Boy, it's really not for the games, it's for the kicks and the "drama".
low rated
zeogold: Admittedly, I could easily do what you guys are doing if I wanted to, but even easier than you're doing it. I'm already a well-known and trusted member of the community just by making posts. 2 months later, I'm at, as I said, 100+ games in my pocket I could dash off with at any time if I so desired. And on top of that, people ENCOURAGING me to take these games, and others.
SuperNES: for me gog > steam but they need more games even crappy ones
drmfree and shitload of extras !!!
i ended up at that number from my hunt for some games that i played before and really liked
so basically i started to like steam too
But that's what I can't quite understand:
Why get stuff you either aren't going to play or just own already?
Just for the heck of it?
zeogold: I don't see why it hasn't occurred to either of you to just drop the entire act, start fresh from an alt account, and actually have fun participating in the community. It would put the rep system back to normal, stop everybody from being so paranoid, and you could simply ask for games you want. You can't possibly tell me you're going to play through 650+ games that quickly.
toxicTom: Boy, it's really not for the games, it's for the kicks and the "drama".
Toldja.
Post edited February 13, 2016 by zeogold
low rated
Too lazy to build up a reputation here. Plus i'd have to build up reputation on other alts because 1 game per account isn't worth my time. I kinda prefer the spotlight anyway