It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: I don't know about doctorsinister but toothsaber also needs to go on the asshole list. :P

Some of his posts make tauto and tort look like Mr. Rogers. XD
Doc0075: Who is Mr Rogers?
Attachments:
mrrogers.jpg (18 Kb)
alongtimeuser: Schizo2015
No, he is not.
(Funny: alongtimeuser being registered in April 2016 :))
Post edited April 19, 2016 by MarkoH01
high rated
Don't know if this has already been posted here but obviously there is a new impersonator who is impersonating the user innerring using the nick innering (only one r). Of course this could just be a coincidence (along with a trade which was canceled after he did not want to go first) but I don't think so.
alongtimeuser: Yes he is. Just because he made one trade doesnt make him legit either.
Look into the German subforum ;)
He's pretty active there.
Post edited April 19, 2016 by ElTerprise
low rated
alongtimeuser: Schizo2015
MarkoH01: No, he is not.
(Funny: alongtimeuser being registered in April 2016 :))
don't bother to this posts just report them as spam. alongtimeuser is an another nes troll alt
high rated
MarkoH01: Don't know if this has already been posted here but obviously there is a new impersonator who is impersonating the user innerring using the nick innering (only one r). Of course this could just be a coincidence (along with a trade which was canceled after he did not want to go first) but I don't think so.
I just wanted to report the same. Somebody is impersonating innerring and tries to scam game codes from trusty users. He calls himself innering (just one r) and uses the same avatar than the real one.
high rated
Eynit: Not a single post about this but everyone knows.
Hmmm
It's too bad that some users are wary and ask others before they do a trade, isn't it?
apehater is right.

No one is going to believe or listen to these cum stains so just report them and forget them.

As for rep, they are going to continue to hit me regardless of what I do or say so them using it as a threat boggles the mind. XD It's like telling a guy, "If you keep this up I'm going to shoot you after I kill you!"
Post edited April 20, 2016 by tinyE
tinyE: apehater is right.

No one is going to believe or listen to these cum stains so just report them and forget them.

As for rep, they are going to continue to hit me regardless of what I do or say so them using it as a threat boggles the mind. XD It's like telling a guy, "If you keep this up I'm going to shoot you after I kill you!"
Lol it's like what will I possibly do without that rep?! omgzzzz.
alongtimeuser: this forum is like a lying filthy plague
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave your mother out of the conversation!
MarkoH01: Don't know if this has already been posted here but obviously there is a new impersonator who is impersonating the user innerring using the nick innering (only one r). Of course this could just be a coincidence (along with a trade which was canceled after he did not want to go first) but I don't think so.
Thank you and PaterAlf for the notification. Didn't think I was that popular to be impersonated.
low rated
alongtimeuser: this forum is like a lying filthy plague
tinyE: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave your mother out of the conversation!
Here we go again.

What is with you and insulting people's mothers ?

Just because you don't respect your mother does not mean you project that disrespect onto other people's mothers.
aaaaand we have a new one:

wakka61
apehater: aaaaand we have a new one:

wakka61
Post edited May 08, 2016 by mrmarioanonym
apehater: aaaaand we have a new one:

wakka61
mrmarioanonym: verification?

i'm willing to add that one, but i only do it myself when i know for sure.
i'm sure the user who got scammed, will provide the verification. he has been asked already.