It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

KneeTheCap: Perhaps you all should just... stop trading?
steam has its own regulated game-trading system... ack.
Does anybody know here a leo7494389?
He asked for my SS2-Code but the username with the long number looks kind of fishy to me.
viperfdl: Does anybody know here a leo7494389?
He asked for my SS2-Code but the username with the long number looks kind of fishy to me.
Check , [url=https://www.google.ru/search?q=leo7494389+site:gog.com]2, 3.

Means, ask him to provide his posts on forum, screenshot of his game library, look at his register date.
Then you have a reserved right to refuse and the right to get and redeem his/hers code first - because you have much higher rep.

Better safe,than sorry.
Post edited November 16, 2015 by Lin545
Lin545: *snip*
Thanks for the answer. It's not a trade just a gift-code from the Big Fall Sale so I wouldn't lose anything. I just don't want to give the code to a scammer.

Edit:
I forgot to ask how I can see in the chat what his register date is.
Post edited November 16, 2015 by viperfdl
viperfdl: I forgot to ask how I can see in the chat what his register date is.
You can't. You have to search for the user in the forum.
IMPOSTOR ALERT!

Watch out for the user who tries to impersonate me called Grargar. (mind the dot!) Image used with permission by ElTerprise (thanks everyone for bringing it to my attention!)

Link: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=7A639C6ABBCCC5CE!3324&authkey=!AEbKFnSBI5OUsYg&v=3&ithint=photo%2cjpg
Attachments:
impostor.jpg (11 Kb)
Post edited November 16, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: IMPOSTOR ALERT!

Watch out for the user who tries to impersonate me called Grargar. (mind the dot!) Image used with permission by ElTerprise (thanks everyone for bringing it to my attention!)

Link: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=7A639C6ABBCCC5CE!3324&authkey=!AEbKFnSBI5OUsYg&v=3&ithint=photo%2cjpg
Wow! I just asnwered this user who asked for my tradelist. Knowing Grargar a while I did not think much about it. Luckily at the moment I don't have any keys to trade so I couldn't lose anything. Thank you for the warning (and reminder to myself: watch closer).

Edit: After following your link: it is EXACTLY the message I received. Not only is he a scammer and impostor he is also lazy - unbelievable!
Post edited November 16, 2015 by MarkoH01
Grargar: IMPOSTOR ALERT!

MarkoH01: Wow! I just asnwered this user who asked for my tradelist. Knowing Grargar a while I did not think much about it. Luckily at the moment I don't have any keys to trade so I couldn't lose anything. Thank you for the warning (and reminder to myself: watch closer).

Edit: After following your link: it is EXACTLY the message I received. Not only is he a scammer and impostor he is also lazy - unbelievable!
Yup, the same one that I got as well.
Post edited November 16, 2015 by Getcomposted
This fake Grargar is very persistent one. 5 minutes since my post, and here he/she is!
DedIago: This fake Grargar is very persistent one. 5 minutes since my post, and here he/she is!
it
tinyE: it
Grargar.: Your name is kinda easy to impersonate uh
And in 3 + years I've never traded in here dick brain, and the forum knows it. :D
Image attached for the future.
Attachments:
impostor.jpg (14 Kb)
I can't believe I'm having an argument with this asshole! :P

I think it's safe to say I've officially hit rock bottom. XD
Well just in case cum stain here is serious, take note, because I'm not going to run around warning everyone when he does his thing.

I'm too old for this crap. :P
does someone know this user tumpaj