It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pimpmonkey2382.313: yeah using his million alts to downrep me.
montcer9012: There's no doubt he should be a kid.
Or some nut bag, creeper cyber stalker.
l0rdtr3k: Is nes400 still at large?
of course.
Post edited June 18, 2015 by pimpmonkey2382.313
montcer9012: There's no doubt he should be a kid.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Or some nut bag, creeper cyber stalker.
l0rdtr3k: Is nes400 still at large?
pimpmonkey2382.313: of course.
Oh for fucks sake.And why do I get the impression that he'll be back like those saturday morning cartoon villains.With a new scheme to get more freebies?

of course.
l0rdtr3k: Oh for fucks sake.And why do I get the impression that he'll be back like those saturday morning cartoon villains.With a new scheme to get more freebies?
Wish he'd grow up, get a job, stop cyber stalking and actually buy some games. He might be a little happier in life.
l0rdtr3k: Oh for fucks sake.And why do I get the impression that he'll be back like those saturday morning cartoon villains.With a new scheme to get more freebies?
pimpmonkey2382.313: Wish he'd grow up, get a job, stop cyber stalking and actually buy some games. He might be a little happier in life.
Even I buy my games from time to time.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Wish he'd grow up, get a job, stop cyber stalking and actually buy some games. He might be a little happier in life.
l0rdtr3k: Even I buy my games from time to time.
Yep same here. Or make trades for them at times.

of course.
because people keep dropping open codes / giving games to just anybody that asks - rather than being just the slightest bit careful of the potential knock on effect.

Sadly with the current state of the chat system, obliteration of PM history, lack of a block / ignore function and a few other things, the prime thing to help prevent it (TBBBBOB) is a little stuck in the mud right now.
Sachys: because people keep dropping open codes / giving games to just anybody that asks - rather than being just the slightest bit careful of the potential knock on effect.

Sadly with the current state of the chat system, obliteration of PM history, lack of a block / ignore function and a few other things, the prime thing to help prevent it (TBBBBOB) is a little stuck in the mud right now.
MAHAYO and the TBBBBOB are really the best way to deal with scammers at the moment from what I see.
mrmarioanonym: this really destroyed the community but i do not regret creating this thread, even though it may have made things more aggressive. He would've sown even more distrust and scammed even more people than he already has.
On the contrary, I think it's made us a lot more wiser to something that we really didn't have to worry about for a surprisingly long amount of time. Why else are some of us being "punished" for it?

As long as there are people willing to help other gamers or give back to the community out of the goodness of their heart there will be others who couldn't give two shits about community, belonging, generosity, or responsibiliy, and just want to either get free stuff, or fuck with people just for teh lolz.

We need people and threads like this to help look out for others on the community. If only because no one else will.
Maybe I shouldn't say this, but besides "MAHAYO" and avoiding code dropping, another thing to consider is moving away from "first to PM" or very short time frame giveaways. These tend to encourage some people to "stalk" the forums waiting for the next code to be offered.
RWarehall: Maybe I shouldn't say this, but besides "MAHAYO" and avoiding code dropping, another thing to consider is moving away from "first to PM" or very short time frame giveaways. These tend to encourage some people to "stalk" the forums waiting for the next code to be offered.
I think people who do those want to quickly finish their giveaways, but I saw once in "Open this thread...", someone made a giveaway with 10 entries which is a possible (and fast) solution.
low rated
Am I off the official gog fbi list of suspected scammers? If I am not then I am in for the known scammers giveaway :):)
<span class="bold">pikaboom</span> account still active.
Asked for a game from mchack which turned out to be redeemed as GOG_TEAM
low rated
And he already has a new account asking for games on the gog community thread, if there isn't a community effort to control the giveaway/freebies (don't give it to everyone) then stuff like this happens.
Cyraxpt: And he already has a new account asking for games on the gog community thread, if there isn't a community effort to control the giveaway/freebies (don't give it to everyone) then stuff like this happens.
there is - but its undergoing maintenance due to the wonderful changes implemented by GOG on the forums.

meantime, people can always encurage others to think on it.
low rated
Do people who ask for games on gog and also torrent them online are called scammers????

Like this guy amrit9037.

https://thepiratebay.vg/torrent/9021065/Expendable_-_AKA_Millennium_Soldier__Expendable_%5BGOG%5D

check the comments of the area above.

And here he is on gog.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/free_key_for_witcher_3/page1
Post edited August 23, 2015 by tort1234