It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pimpmonkey2382.313: You're much more optimistic about this person than I am. He's an e-stalking leecher.
Yes the downvoting is just poor manners, but I think you'll pull through. Trying to find your wishlist ;) anything on sale right now that would make you feel better? :D
EDIT: *Trying to get the happy go loving feel of that thread back on track you know :)
Post edited June 26, 2015 by mchack
pimpmonkey2382.313: You're much more optimistic about this person than I am. He's an e-stalking leecher.
mchack: Yes the downvoting is just poor manners, but I think you'll pull through. Trying to find your wishlist ;) anything on sale right now that would make you feel better? :D
Ah no, I don't want anything. :)
cecil: Because I enjoy giving immensely and not hoarding keys I find increasingly liberating oh and also my belief in Karma :)
SpectrumX: Like Earl :) Thanks :)
Who's Earl?
SpectrumX: Like Earl :) Thanks :)
cecil: Who's Earl?
My name is Earl comedy tv series about a guy wanting to correct all the wrongs he did in life. (for karma)
cecil: Who's Earl?
mchack: My name is Earl comedy tv series about a guy wanting to correct all the wrongs he did in life. (for karma)
Actually had to look at my wishlist just to see what's on there still. lol not much.

https://www.gog.com/u/pimpmonkey2382.313/wishlist
accounts, freebies.. all the time i am afraid.
Attachments:
free.png (33 Kb)
acc.png (23 Kb)
Post edited June 28, 2015 by mike_cesara
mike_cesara: accounts, freebies.. all the time i am afraid.
huh, I stand corrected. The freebies one is funny actually, who in their right mind would pay for that?
mike_cesara: accounts, freebies.. all the time i am afraid.
mchack: huh, I stand corrected. The freebies one is funny actually, who in their right mind would pay for that?
No bloody idea ; ) But I can see the offer on steamgifts for some time now..

edit, removed link. easy to find anyway..
even more funny he's got limited supplies
Post edited June 27, 2015 by mike_cesara
mchack: huh, I stand corrected. The freebies one is funny actually, who in their right mind would pay for that?
mike_cesara: No bloody idea ; ) But I can see the offer on steamgifts for some time now..
this is worse than I thought doing that search with "gog account" instead of "Tyrian 2000" turns up over 100 results... gog should probably check for a corresponding steamgifts trade if someone changes password and email address at the same time. But that would take alot of manpower I guess. But then again probably not, because I think it would be rather seldom that normal users do that. Is there a community wishlist for it?
Post edited June 27, 2015 by mchack
high rated
TALES OF MAJ'EYAL + DLC - GOG - Rep + 99

Just ask....
Post edited June 27, 2015 by DampSquib
Sadly there is a loads of accounts for sale. Seems to me like it makes even more damage than torrenting.. I think there is a way, asking about account data and closing it, since it's against user agreement. GOG needs a mysterious trader ; )
DampSquib: TALES OF MAJ'EYAL + DLC - GOG - Rep + 99

Just ask....
Do you mind if I take it?
high rated
DampSquib:
park_84: Do you mind if I take it?
You may have it...sending now.
Post edited June 27, 2015 by DampSquib
pimpmonkey2382.313: Actually had to look at my wishlist just to see what's on there still. lol not much.

Check your pm. Hope it helps to get your faith back in your gog forums ;)
low rated
pimpmonkey2382.313: Actually had to look at my wishlist just to see what's on there still. lol not much.

mchack: Check your pm. Hope it helps to get your faith back in your gog forums ;)
Thank you and a huge +1 for you! :) Also sending you a thanks in conversational free for all. :)