It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
My work here is almost done.
Justaquickie signing out.
high rated
One of my games in the Take-One-Give-One thread went to justaquickie. Since it was an IndieGala link, you can see that the game went to the Steam user <span class="bold">blackstone</span>.

There are more than one user at Steam going by that alias but this <span class="bold">blackstone</span> matches the avatar and he was playing that same game a few days after IndieGala reports the game as redeemed.

Who can we find in the list of friends of this account? Anasto.

Edited: Added picture of blackstone profile.
Attachments:
Post edited September 27, 2014 by madth3
madth3: Who can we find in the list of friends of this account? Anasto.
Really nice work madth3, this is why I was asking for info on the Steam profile. This pretty much confirms it that once again this is another alias of the MPD afflicted infamous scammer.
madth3: Who can we find in the list of friends of this account? Anasto.
Who can we find in Anastos friends?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Anasto/friends/

probably a load of scammers!
high rated
justaquickie: I was expecting some people to question my name and that's the reason why i picked it."
*shrugs* I just assumed you enjoyed giving bjs
justaquickie: I was expecting some people to question my name and that's the reason why i picked it."
Crewdroog: *shrugs* I just assumed you enjoyed giving bjs
LOL That made me laugh. Thank you for this, sir! +1!
madth3: One of my games in the Take-One-Give-One thread went to justaquickie. Since it was an IndieGala link, you can see that the game went to the Steam user <span class="bold">blackstone</span>.

There are more than one user at Steam going by that alias but this <span class="bold">blackstone</span> matches the avatar and he was playing that same game a few days after IndieGala reports the game as redeemed.

Goddamn, DetectiveGog on the job and he doesn't mess around.

P.S.- I know that is kind of a privacy issue but i wish more bundle websites had that option of showing who redeemed the keys, it would be very usefull to check this kind of situations.
madth3: One of my games in the Take-One-Give-One thread went to justaquickie. Since it was an IndieGala link, you can see that the game went to the Steam user <span class="bold">blackstone</span>.

blackstone's account looks like it's been deleted? The profile can't be found. Or is there a problem with the link?
Crewdroog: *shrugs* I just assumed you enjoyed giving bjs
HijacK: LOL That made me laugh. Thank you for this, sir! +1!
I do what I can.

Getcomposted: blackstone's account looks like it's been deleted? The profile can't be found. Or is there a problem with the link?
My guess is that he probably changed the profile custom url.
Getcomposted: blackstone's account looks like it's been deleted? The profile can't be found. Or is there a problem with the link?
The genius changed his steam profile name, here it is.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198003568074
Post edited September 28, 2014 by stg83
stg83: The genius changed his steam profile name, here it is.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/lovedemgipsies
And it was once again changed. This being said, kinda wish I was quicker to report him for racist Username. His account would have been banned.
HijacK: And it was once again changed. This being said, kinda wish I was quicker to report him for racist Username. His account would have been banned.
Now known as Press_on!
Post edited September 27, 2014 by Getcomposted
I took a picture before and added it to the post, although I see someone else has found the new profile.
And before it changes again, attached are the alias of the new profile.
Attachments:
Maybe people who keep track of this know more than me, but is it a custom for scammers to be publicly proud of having gotten a few bundle keys and Humble Bundle gifts for nothing? The file of the director of the FBI or Area 51 documents I can understand, but a few Steam keys basically being given away, really?