It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HijacK: And it was once again changed. This being said, kinda wish I was quicker to report him for racist Username. His account would have been banned.
Getcomposted: Now known as Press_on!
I reported him for scamming and hijacking of Steam keys, but i doubt that will solve anything without concrete evidence of him doing this on Steam forums.
realkman666: Maybe people who keep track of this know more than me, but is it a custom for scammers to be publicly proud of having gotten a few bundle keys and Humble Bundle gifts for nothing? The file of the director of the FBI or Area 51 documents I can understand, but a few Steam keys basically being given away, really?
There are a lot of pathetic people out there who suffer of the Small Dog complex. xD
Post edited September 27, 2014 by HijacK
Wasn't it Judas who said you should stop trading and gifting and the problem would solve itself? Perhaps that is the way.
He's just toying with you: http://steamcommunity.com/id/NaziLUL/
KneeTheCap: Wasn't it Judas who said you should stop trading and gifting and the problem would solve itself? Perhaps that is the way.
It could work, but those things benefit the decent to good people around here more than the scammers. This being said, gifting and trading benefits the gaming community as a whole due to more sales, whether from bundles or promos.
foxworks: He's just toying with you: http://steamcommunity.com/id/NaziLUL/
Let's see him try and hide now.

justaquickie's Steam profile

justaquickie's Steamrep profile
Post edited September 27, 2014 by stg83
realkman666: Maybe people who keep track of this know more than me, but is it a custom for scammers to be publicly proud of having gotten a few bundle keys and Humble Bundle gifts for nothing? The file of the director of the FBI or Area 51 documents I can understand, but a few Steam keys basically being given away, really?
Basically, this particular guy's a wanker and a flasher. He's equates any kind of attention as being positive, and well, whips it out at any opportunity. He doesn't really live in the real world where flashing and fondling your dick in public is not the done thing.
I have a feeling he thinks the size of his Steam collection equals how big he is... Too bad, Steam only rents the games to you... ;)
Getcomposted: Basically, this particular guy's a wanker and a flasher. He's equates any kind of attention as being positive, and well, whips it out at any opportunity. He doesn't really live in the real world where flashing and fondling your dick in public is not the done thing.
I have a feeling he thinks the size of his Steam collection equals how big he is... Too bad, Steam only rents the games to you... ;)
I don't even like Steam and I have more stuff than him. :/
Seems like a sad person. I hope things turn around in his life.
KneeTheCap: Wasn't it Judas who said you should stop trading and gifting and the problem would solve itself? Perhaps that is the way.
That won't make all those Steam keys disappear!
Post edited September 27, 2014 by realkman666
HijacK: This being said, gifting and trading benefits the gaming community as a whole due to more sales, whether from bundles or promos.
Agreed. Perhaps just do it with a bit of care.
You don't want to know what he's calling himself now. :(

[Edit: And already changed...]
Post edited September 27, 2014 by Getcomposted
This would be like: Stop driving cars, if you want to avoid accidents.
Post edited September 27, 2014 by DeMignon
Ok, now that we're done with this weirdo justaquickbj, I want to present a similar case. For a while now, I have noticed an user who only joins giveaways and grabs games from Open this thread... I don't have any proof he's a scammer or leecher, but he is doing almost the same thing the previous kiddo did. I'm talking about truexlick. All he does posting wise is grab games. This doesn't mean he's a scammer, but be careful trading with him or giving him high value gifts.

Off-topic note: I don't like his title and avatar. I find them offensive and I'm a slim guy.
Getcomposted: You don't want to know what he's calling himself now. :(

[Edit: And already changed...]
I have sent a friend request. :X
realkman666: I have sent a friend request. :X
+1! I really did LOL. XD
HijacK: Ok, now that we're done with this weirdo justaquickbj, I want to present a similar case. For a while now, I have noticed an user who only joins giveaways and grabs games from Open this thread... I don't have any proof he's a scammer or leecher, but he is doing almost the same thing the previous kiddo did. I'm talking about truexlick. All he does posting wise is grab games. This doesn't mean he's a scammer, but be careful trading with him or giving him high value gifts.

Off-topic note: I don't like his title and avatar. I find them offensive and I'm a slim guy.
So close, yet so far. Keep looking, though, there's a few more anasto alts in there.
HijacK: Ok, now that we're done with this weirdo justaquickbj, I want to present a similar case. For a while now, I have noticed an user who only joins giveaways and grabs games from Open this thread... I don't have any proof he's a scammer or leecher, but he is doing almost the same thing the previous kiddo did. I'm talking about truexlick. All he does posting wise is grab games. This doesn't mean he's a scammer, but be careful trading with him or giving him high value gifts.

Do I want to know why truexlick is offensive? I suspect it'll be something that'll make me want to cleanse my brain with bleach. Once you know it, you can't unknow it... And yes, the avatar is... weird, for want of a better word.