It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

To have these games with us, DRM-free on PC, is truly a blessing. To celebrate these legendary console title, we bring in the PLAYSTATION PC Publisher Sale, you can get:
UNCHARTED™: Legacy of Thieves Collection (-50%)
high rated
in before " Where"s GoW ? " =)
GOG.com: To have these games with us, DRM-free on PC, is truly a blessing. To celebrate these legendary console title, we bring in the PLAYSTATION PC Publisher Sale, you can get:
https://www.gog.com/en/promo/202402_playstation_pc_publisher_sale
high rated
Absolutely agree with those words: to have these with us, DRM-free on PC is truly a blessing.
Truth be told, as I am PC only, I havent dared dream I would one day play them.
From me: Sincere thanks, again, Playstation and GoG!
P.S. also looking forward to God of War ;)
Post edited February 05, 2024 by MatroxMedik
high rated
God of war Gog ! Cmon our wallets are ready.
I wonder how long the delay will be for Horizon 2 after the Steam port this time. Last time It was a few months.
high rated
GOG.com: To have these games with us, DRM-free on PC, is truly a blessing. To celebrate these legendary console title, we bring in the PLAYSTATION PC Publisher Sale, you can get:
Friendly reminder: You forgot to include God of War.
high rated
Already have them all, how about you release God of War and bring more of the PlayStation games that are on other platforms! Like... Returnal, Rachet and Clank, the Spiderman games and Sackboy.

Oh and The Last of Us too!
Post edited February 05, 2024 by Keihltrein
high rated
Give us GOG of War and announce Spider-man, Death Stranding and Horizon Forbidden West as all "Coming Soon (tm)"
high rated
The God of War situation is getting quite funny ngl, I'm starting to think Sony wants more sales before giving the okay to release it
Randalator: Friendly reminder: You forgot to include God of War.
I think the announcement got cut in half for some reason cause it mention just Uncharted and there are not even links to the games. But interestingly the sale fot these games have been extended beyond the current new year sale if we can trust the timers so maybe finally GoW is coming ? Someone did mention they may drop it for the lunar new year!
high rated
Until they rethink their data collection policy, there's nothing to discuss.

DRM-free is all well and good but maybe there should be an additional spyware-free stance implemented here. At least playstation is upfront about data collection, unlike most unity games.
high rated
For being a celebration of such a significant partnership, that first post seems poorly formatted.
Skyl1ne9: For being a celebration of such a significant partnership, that first post seems poorly formatted.
On the other hand the post is very GOG. In that sense it is very fitting for a celebration ;-).
high rated
Already had them all, instabought upon release! Hope to see God of War release soon, along with the rest of the PlayStation PC collection of games! Keep ‘em coming!!