It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Let's celebrate GOG’s 13th anniversary with a special birthday party full of gaming deals, exciting releases, and collections of titles recommended by the members of our team!

Here are some details about the guests attending our anniversary party:

· Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain (-10%) – a once-forgotten classic, now back on modern PCs, giving you a unique chance to experience the beginning of the Nosgoth saga once more!! Before playing, be sure to check out our article about the game.

· Elvira: Mistress of the Dark (-10%) and Elvira II: The Jaws of Cerberus (-10%) – this vintage scare combo of games from the cult horror series is coming back to give you chills of excitement.

· Over 100 cool gaming deals with discounts reaching 90%, all ready to help you get into the festive mood. Moreover, we have 13 game collections with engaging titles recommended by members of our team!

Don’t hesitate and make sure to join us in the celebration before GOG’s special Anniversary Party and all of its discounts end on 6th October 2021, at 1 PM UTC.
Happy anniversary!
happy!

What's about games in individual recommendations? most of them are not on sale
Paraharaha: Happy Birthday, Gog.

edit: my apologies for my tasteless comment. This was not my intention. Thanks to KasperHviid for letting me know.
This is ironic, sure, but an ironic death threat is still, at its core, just that. Not cool.

[Moderated by SmollestLight: Edited to reflect the changed post upon request of the quoted user]
Post edited September 29, 2021 by SmollestLight
Bankai9212: Congrats gog, despite everyones negativity I still prefer this platform over others. As far as hitman 2016 goes there isn't much they can do besides remove the game from sale. It 100% on IOI to remove online progression which they still refuse to do with even hitman 3. But I guess its easier to shift blame. All they can do is remove it all together.
it's all gog's fault for selling the game in their own store. gog supports drm with several titles and not just hitman. there are better options for stores now that treat their customers with respect.
Paraharaha: Happy Birthday, Gog.

edit: my apologies for my tasteless comment. This was not my intention. Thanks to KasperHviid for letting me know.
KasperHviid: This is ironic, sure, but an ironic death threat is still, at its core, just that. Not cool.
Well: as it clearly was not my intention to "threat" anyone - i agree: that´s tasteless of mine.
I will go ahead to correct my entry. My apologies.
Appreciate your opinion, thank you.

[Moderated by SmollestLight: By request of OP]
Post edited September 29, 2021 by SmollestLight
I won't be buying anything on GoG until the titles with DRM are removed or the DRM in them are removed.

If DRM implementation is going to be left to the discretion of developers/publishers, I might as well just buy from Steam who already does that.
Post edited September 29, 2021 by Mutant1988
Oh the teenage years. No wonder GOG's hormones are demanding it "change" and declare "I'll be who I want to be!" and start rebelling against its old self and bringing in DRM more and more.

I wish I could say "happy birthday GOG", but, no, you've become a raging twit in your tweens and I only expect it to get worse as you grow into your teens.
KasperHviid: This is ironic, sure, but an ironic death threat is still, at its core, just that. Not cool.
Paraharaha: Well: as it clearly was not my intention to "threat" anyone - i agree: that´s tasteless of mine.
I will go ahead to correct my entry. My apologies.
Appreciate your opinion, thank you.
That's big of you. Thanks for steering the forum in the right direction.
I remember when I joined the boards, it was around this time for the 5th birthday.
GOG had a fraction of the catalog then, but the community was great, the support superb and the "core principles" actually meant something, when employees weren't PR drones failing at their jobs but were human, great to interact with and full of passion.
I wish you happy birthday, but I also wish you pull away that corporate stick you keep... somewhere and start being decent again. Wishful thinking, probably, but whoo knows, maybe a miracle will happen.
high rated
I have an anniversary coming up in a month as well, anniversary of the last time I brought anything from this store. The wish list of lost sales keeps growing, the games getting released with drm, online gating, or some other nefarious anti consumer practices keep getting released, Galaxy keeps getting pushed into everything.
Happy anniversary GOG!
low rated
Happy anniversary, then. Time for a fresh start, let's forget about the past (couple of months), celebrate the Good Old Games times, weep for what's been lost on the way and enjoy food, drink, fun and games!

-

And, hey?! GoG guys and girls, is that over there ... isn't it he? No, not that oldie! The one just coming thru the entrance, cute, attractive hot guy, like *wowzers!* You don't know him? *freaks out* That's freaking Cyber Punk! Oh, oh, oh, see how he's wearing that taxedo and tie and his implants shine all the way to here. Simple sexiness.

Look, look! He's coming our way, he wouldn't speak with me, never going to happen, no way. *skips a breath or two* What's that on his right chest pocket, some badge, what does it say? *whispers* Oh, now I can read it, says he's ours, -50% for the whole celebration party. TAKE MY MONEY AND MARRY ME WILL YA SWEETYBOY? ;-)
high rated
Happy Anniversary, GOG - I wish you all the best and a long and healthy life.
So please do everything to make sure that we will be able to celebrate several additional anniversarys as well. If you want to hear my advice: look back and see where you might have started to go into the wrong direction. Listen to our feedback as you once promised us and please, GOG, ACT accordingly. Yes, these wishes are coming from my heart and are neither ironic nor sarcastic since I want GOG to continue and live on for several years to come but for this to truly happen you need some self reflection.
Post edited September 29, 2021 by MarkoH01
Happy Anniversary 2021!
Too busy patting yourselves on the back and preparing a stupid party sale to address Hitman huh? Is this why it'll take weeks to 'look into it'?

As if there's anything to celebrate around here. The sheer nerve of Nu-GOG, I swear...