It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JMich: While I can neither confirm nor deny any of the games in either list, I would be willing to bet on at least one title from SCPM's list arriving very soon.
Corpse Party will be released tomorrow. Or were you referring to a different game?
Good God, is this thread still going?
I bet you people ransack your own houses to find your Christmas presents a week early, too. ;D
HunchBluntley: Good God, is this thread still going?
I bet you people ransack your own houses to find your Christmas presents a week early, too. ;D
I always did that.
metricfun: I personally have no expectation of ANY game releases from this list (or SCPMs') coming here.
JMich: [...] I can [...] confirm [...] the games in either list, [...] SCPM's list arriving very soon.
You read it here first people. It's gonna be one kick ass year!
Grargar: Corpse Party will be released tomorrow. Or were you referring to a different game?
Different one. Not a day 1 release.
JMich: While I can neither confirm nor deny any of the games in either list, I would be willing to bet on at least one title from SCPM's list arriving very soon.
I can believe that. My lower expectations comes from the fact that even games on GoG's own upcoming list sometimes are taken off (they could be added back later or they may never appear here, who knows?). I just keep my expectations in check... and play the games I already have in the meantime.
Matruchus: Dune 2
Dune HD
Emperor: Battle for Dune

While I wish that would happen its definitely false cause EA the company owning above games does not have the license from Herbert Properties LLC for Dune content anymore.

A lot of the games on the list are mustbuy for me but not very probable releases.
While it is true, the same could be said about Warhammer titles: the rights were always with Games Workshop, they just "lent" a license to developers and/or publishers. And yet GOG managed to struck a deal with GW and while Dark Omen is still missing, most of the old Warhammer titles are here. So maybe the same can be done with Dune.
Bumping, as the list scored "Vampire the masquerade bloodlines" correctly (this is aside from quite a few other games as well). Might be one to keep an eye out for.
Nicole28: Bumping, as the list scored "Vampire the masquerade bloodlines" correctly (this is aside from quite a few other games as well). Might be one to keep an eye out for.
I don't see Vampire in the list of the first post. You sure you are talking about the correct list?
yep, bloodlines was not on this list, hence my scepticism in believing the autenticity of this list because I was sure Bloodlines will get released this year on gog ;)
So the first mention of this list seems to be this one which credits a warez site as source.
Please keep up to date by checking the developer forums often.
from the lists footer causes the impression that this could actually be a watch list/business planning list of GOG, maybe leaked over a Google Doc or similar.