It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Vainamoinen: I blew one conspiracy theory that you explicitly voiced to smithereens and you give me six new ones, no beat skipped. We've been there!
You merely show relation isn't causation. Not that she doesn't have Parkinson's or that she isn't taking it.

Vainamoinen: and you give me six new ones
Oh sure i don't provide links, and suddenly i'm wrong.
1) https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/25404
2) ?? (I'll find it sooner or later)
3) http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/drdrew-pinsky-health-hillary-clinton-fired/2016/08/26/id/745382/
4) http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/09/26/exclusive-michael-savage-reacts-pulled-radio-pure-sabotage/
5) https://sputniknews.com/politics/201608281044719007-hillary-health-seizure-clot-thrombosis/
6) http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/05/hillary-clinton-took-6-months-to-get-over-concussion-bill-says-of-timeline/ http://dailycaller.com/2014/05/13/does-hillary-clinton-have-brain-damage/

Vainamoinen: I demand you disprove mine first.
With a link to a section of reddit called 'Enough Trump Spam'... Hmmm...
Post edited October 16, 2016 by rtcvb32
Pangaea666: That's easy. We're not on the brink of war with Russia.
rtcvb32: Strange, considering 40 million civilians were going through Martial drills for nuclear war, not only that all their children overseas are being recalled and everyone in Russia is told to know where the nearest bomb bunker is... Russia certainly believes war is potentially around the corner.

Pangaea666: Just read he's now claiming Clinton was hopped up on drugs in the 2nd debate
rtcvb32: Emails show she is taking medications for Parkinson's, as for other drugs, it's possible. She disappears for 5 days and appears for 15 minutes at a time...

MaximumBunny: She did go from incessant coughing, mucus, and falling over to being able to stand for an hour+ at a time pretty quickly though. Lots of people were expecting her to fall over during the first debate.
rtcvb32: There's a theory she's might be getting full blood transfusion/replacement from a healthy donor. Such a thing can perform miracles (at least for the short term).

To note it's commented she'd perky at the beginning, and then almost falling over by the end of the debate. If the debate was 2-3 hours (which I'd enjoy watching) she wouldn't make it. Something is clearly going on (hence the request for a drug test).

MaximumBunny: You should explain that to the media. We only have 24/7 opinion panels under the labels of "news networks". Not saying Alex Jones qualifies as news, but he's not much worse than what we're already subjected to from television.
rtcvb32: Recent allegations against Trump for 5 cases of sexual assault are being fact-checked (something the media didn't do), including witnesses who claim it never happened. It's fascinating what they are pushing as 'this happened' without even seeing if something like the event where/when even took place, or that the date is inconsistent with other facts.

Pangaea666: It makes sense you're a Trump supporter.
rtcvb32: Just with the facts on hand, Hillary's a horrible choice. I don't know if I want or trust Trump; But between the obvious evil and the businessman who has practically a perfect record, I'll take the businessman.

Still with the higher bias and attack on Trump, the more I'm going to wager he's the right choice.
I'm sat here literally shaking my head in disbelief. How can anybody believe such clear bullshit and lies?

When your brain is this far gone, there isn't a thing we or anybody else can say that will bring you back from the brink. Start up Baldur's Gate (the non-EE version), sit through the intro, and think about it.
low rated
At this rate I'm expecting the flat earth posts sooner rather than later. After all, I may not be a qualified expert on the shape or curvature of the earth, but that doesn't mean you are either.
Post edited October 16, 2016 by rampancy
low rated
rampancy: At this rate I'm expecting the flat earth posts sooner rather than later.
There are still a lot of people out there who believe that.
low rated
rtcvb32: 6) Hillary does have brain damage.

Maybe she doesn't have Parkinson's, but she has symptoms like them (the result of brain trauma?). I'm not a doctor so I couldn't tell you. I'm going to assume you aren't either, so one minute of research isn't going to be enough for you to be qualified to answer it.
This is hilarious stuff. But ask yourself this. Do you want a president with Parkinson's and brain damage, or a president so hopeless at the job that he LOSES debates to a candidate with Parkinson's and brain damage?

You're taking hearsay, obvious lies, baseless accusations and lumping it all together, and coming up with 2+2=9 scenarios. Like I said in the previous post, you are too far gone for anybody to bring you back to reality, but I hope you somehow stumble back to a half-decent path. It's not fun to see people stumble in the dark like this, clearly out of their mind.

A friend of a friend thought he was Jesus. Literally. Nothing we said or could say helped, the only course of action was therapy. When your mind is gone, it is gone, and professionals need to step in. I hope you get help, I really do. All this "research" is clearly not helping, but making matters worse. Think about that Baldur's Gate quote. It's highly relevant.
low rated
rtcvb32: 6) Hillary does have brain damage.

Maybe she doesn't have Parkinson's, but she has symptoms like them (the result of brain trauma?). I'm not a doctor so I couldn't tell you. I'm going to assume you aren't either, so one minute of research isn't going to be enough for you to be qualified to answer it.
Pangaea666: This is hilarious stuff. But ask yourself this. Do you want a president with Parkinson's and brain damage, or a president so hopeless at the job that he LOSES debates to a candidate with Parkinson's and brain damage?

You're taking hearsay, obvious lies, baseless accusations and lumping it all together, and coming up with 2+2=9 scenarios. Like I said in the previous post, you are too far gone for anybody to bring you back to reality, but I hope you somehow stumble back to a half-decent path. It's not fun to see people stumble in the dark like this, clearly out of their mind.

A friend of a friend thought he was Jesus. Literally. Nothing we said or could say helped, the only course of action was therapy. When your mind is gone, it is gone, and professionals need to step in. I hope you get help, I really do. All this "research" is clearly not helping, but making matters worse. Think about that Baldur's Gate quote. It's highly relevant.
Your friend isn't Jesus.

I am.
tinyE: Your friend isn't Jesus.

I am.
I'm Brian!
rtcvb32: You merely show relation isn't causation.
Yes, gleefully so.

Then again, you don't even have relation.

All right, just for the fun of it.

1) She didn't research it. Her assistant did, with an evident focus on a possible military history of the drug. I'm pretty sure Trump's assistants never need to research anything at all.

2) I've just seen a letter from her doctor that says she's in good health.

3) Based on that letter from Clinton's doctor, "Dr. Drew" made a lot of strange statements that indeed put his professional competence in question.
http://www.snopes.com/2016/08/18/dr-drew-hillary-clinton-health/

Of course, he wasn't even "yanked off the air days after". He continued with his show for more than a month, until September 22nd. Don't blame Clinton that his show was cancelled. Blame the Nielsen company.

And still Pinsky is staying with CNN as a contributor. So, nopes, he wasn't fired.
http://www.snopes.com/2016/08/25/dr-drew-pinsky-to-leave-hln-after-five-years-on-air/

The interesting thing is that Pinsky treated the document in question as accurate and desperately tried to infer crap from it, yet he's receiving no less applause from the conspiracy nuts than those who desperately spread the idea that this letter is fabricated/forged. It's win/win for the conspiracy nuts because they can believe both at the same time.

4) Mr. Savage, of course, still has his imbecile radio show and is still discussing Hillary's health 24/7.
http://www.snopes.com/michael-savage-removed

Brain damage, by the way, is an absolute requirement if you're applying for a job at Breitbart. Applicants usually hit themselves with a hammer on the head during job interviews. They're hoping Trump will hire them for his campaign like Breitbart's chairman Stephen K. Bannon.

5) People like Savage are clearly showing that there’s no “media blackout” on Hillary’s health whatsoever. Whatever unfounded nonsense you guys can think of is going on the air immediately. There's no kind of quality check.

6) You could remove 95% of Hillary Clinton’s brain and she’d still beat Trump in any debate. And that’s not because she’s so incredibly smart. It’s because your candidate literally has no brain.
Post edited October 16, 2016 by Vainamoinen
It is time for some good news. Trump out enjoying nature, smelling the flowers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNJ6qITQts0

(He left his wig at home, but don't let that fool you)
low rated
Vainamoinen: PROVIGIL
Ah, my old favorite. Modafinil is a vexing drug in the USA. A few years ago I did a whole lot (a whole lot) of research on it and wrote a letter to the FDA requesting that it be removed from the Schedule so that it can be obtained over the counter. I got a nice rejection letter from them; they actually rebutted each of my main arguments, instead of sending some boilerplate "we don't wanna."

In Maryland, Modafinil is distributed to medical first responders so they can give it to police/fire/whatever during periods of long activity. It hasn't been shown to have any significant side effects, but it's still restricted here. However, its chemical precursor, Adrafinil, is not. Adrafinil, however, can cause liver damage, so I never really tried to get a hold of that ^_^

Modafinil is principally a eugeroic, which means it can help you work effectively on reduced sleep, but it does not - unlike amphetamine - actually force you awake. It also doesn't seem to be habit-forming chemically, though any wakefulness-promoting drug is easy to get addicted to (hi caffeine!).

It's been used along with the racetams (most particularly piracetam) in universities as a stack of "smart drugs" to improve memory (and both modafinil and piracetam seem to improve digit span) and allow retention after long periods of study.

Not that you asked for any of that. Just curious that I spent a solid month researching *finils and *racetams about 5-6 years ago and the topic crops up of a sudden.
low rated
This seems important enough. Consider if the public can be convinced enough that Russia is doing the cyber attacks then they can seamlessly launch a war with the global economy collapsing.

<span class="bold">EMERGENCY</span>, The <span class="bold">US</span> and Russia are Now in a State of War.
high rated
The thirteen year old kid down the street can launch a cyber attack. What aren't you warning us about him? :P

And again, if they can or even will do it is not the point. The point is, 90% of this forum has asked you not to broadcast it here, even if like you said it is 100% true, and yet you persist.

You claim you are doing this for us, but you don't give a shit about us. If you did you'd stop.

And if I may add, the truth as you put it, is kind of pointless if you manage to annoy everyone to the point that they despise you and refuse to believe you. You could come in here preaching the world is round, which of course it is, but given how you act and treat everyone in here, we'd likely be compelled to convince ourselves the world is actually flat just because the one doing the preaching is such a prick.
Post edited October 16, 2016 by tinyE
low rated
tinyE: Your friend isn't Jesus.

I am.
Breja: I'm Brian!
Cheer up, Brian, y'know wot they say....

Some things in life are bad
they can really make you mad
other things just make you swear and curse

when yer chewin' on life's gristle
don't grumble, give a whistle
and this'll help things turn out for the best.... lmfao!
I read this whole thread as a cry for help by rtcvb32. The great sadness is he doesn't seem to realise it or want to admit it himself.
low rated
Breja: .
Cześćya Agent Specjalny.

Cześćya is Polish for hiya, I'm multilingual.

tinyE: You claim you are doing this for us, but you don't give a shit about us.
I disagree there, I think he cares about me.
Post edited October 16, 2016 by Kleetus