It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: ...You could come in here preaching the world is round, which of course it is...
I'm not completely convinced. Can you please post a Breitbart link or an Alex Jones video to proove it?
low rated
Asbeau: I read this whole thread as a cry for help by rtcvb32. The great sadness is he doesn't seem to realise it or want to admit it himself.
You could also read it in the voice of Morgan Freeman if you wanted to. Inserting a condescending narrative into the mix is more of a reflection of you than the OP though.
low rated
Asbeau: I read this whole thread as a cry for help by rtcvb32. The great sadness is he doesn't seem to realise it or want to admit it himself.
Life's a piece of shit
when ya look at it
life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true

you'll see it's all a show
just keep on laughing as you go
just remember that the last laugh is on you.... ;p
low rated
I'll bet you louts didn't know that sperm is sacred....
Looking back a bit, I'm seeing scores of posts that are "low rated" despite anything they may actually contain.
It seems this has officially become one of "those" threads now.
Cue Tauto and Kleetus taking over the place.
low rated
richlind33: I'll bet you louts didn't know that sperm is sacred....
My sperm is holy, they're always looking for holies.
zeogold: Looking back a bit, I'm seeing scores of posts that are "low rated" despite anything they may actually contain.
Some of mine have gone from low rated, to high rated, back to low rated. :P

It's a roller coaster man! XD

I honestly don't think it's Tauto in here doing it this time. Even he has stayed away from this thread.
Post edited October 17, 2016 by tinyE
tinyE: I honestly don't think it's Tauto in here doing it this time.
I don't think Tauto actually does any real downvoting (if he had such a script, do you really think he'd stay in the -1000s?). I was referencing the now-defunct JerkMuter thread where everybody got fed up and left to the point that it was just him and Kleetus talking back and forth forever.
Post edited October 17, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: Looking back a bit, I'm seeing scores of posts that are "low rated" despite anything they may actually contain.
Oh, it's been like that a few times already. Probably the asshat with the army of alts who's been here before loses his shit from time to time, and downvotes everyone who disproves or just makes fun of this bullshit, and upvotes all the previously downrated posts from the OP. Because that really changes things, and makes the bullshit look totally legit :D
Post edited October 17, 2016 by Breja
tinyE: Some of mine have gone from low rated, to high rated, back to low rated. :P
i'm guessing it's either alt accounts by some politically-charged members (it's happened before in other political threads, people have even admitted to it), or just lurkers from both the alt-right and the far-left going back and forth voting things up and down without ever actually stopping in the thread to say anything.
low rated
zeogold: or just lurkers from both the alt-right and the far-left
It could also be lurkers and shirkers from both the far-alt and the left-right.

Just putting it out there.
Breja: Oh, it's been like that a few times already. Probably the asshat with the army of alts who's been here before loses his shit from time to time, and downvotes everyone who disproves or just makes fun of this bullshit, and upvotes all the previously downrated posts from the OP. Because that really changes things, and makes the bullshit look totally legit :D
IMMA BAN U 4 DAT!!1!!11!1eleven!!!
low rated
Time for some politically incorrect levity, it fucking is...
low rated
richlind33: .
Ha ha, you have to post links as quotes because you're low rated.

Ha ha.
low rated
richlind33: .
Kleetus: Ha ha, you have to post links as quotes because you're low rated.

Ha ha.
Yeah, but that's about the worst the little shits can do to you. And in return, I get to watch 'em gnash their teeth 'til the enamel's gone and develop irritable bowel syndrome. lol