It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
And it happened as predicted and said previously. Was watching news for 4 hours otherwise I'd have posted this earlier.

Congress Votes to Override Obama Veto on 9/11 Victims Bill

In the House, the veto override was approved 348 to 77.

The bill’s path reflects a growing desire to re-examine Washington’s alliance with Saudi Arabia, which for decades has been a cornerstone of American foreign policy in the Middle East, and deep ambivalence, especially among Republicans, of how to move forward.

“This is not about severing our relationship with any ally. This is simply a matter of justice.”
Something to note. The 28 pages someone said that it was 'inconclusive'. What about the other 400 pages that weren't released? The 28 pages (part 4) start at about page 415 I think.

Maybe it was just a really long grocery bill... How many entries could we add canned beans?
Post edited September 29, 2016 by rtcvb32
rtcvb32: This is in connection to the 28 pages that Trump managed to push for and get declassified, up to this point in 13 years no progress had been made at all with 9/11.

https://28pages.org/the-declassified-28-pages/ - full transcript of 28 pages.
OneFiercePuppy: I know you didn't read it, but I read hella fast so I did. It should be of great interest to anyone following this that after the first page, every other page of this "full transcript" hosted on your 28pages.org website is actually gibberish. Since there are typos in the one page that actually exists to compare, it's safe to say that the "transcript" is wrong and worthless.

You've probably never had to work under an LOA, and almost certainly wouldn't have passed the screening for a security clearance, but the veto was about bigger things than a photo op and letting a few people try a case in international court. Indeed, the only legible page in the .pdf makes it clear that there was insufficient evidence even at the classified level to support action. Also, the .pdf they offer is titled "Hi!" and is hosted on Wordpress. I hope you appreciate how sad that is.

Of course, you would have known all that if you made any effort to actually know what you're posting about.
Hey OneFiercePuppy! I'm pretty sure rt is calling you out, but conveniently forgot to actually quote you so you could respond, which is very strange coming from him. I mean, he always pays attention to details, so I don't see how this could've happened, even this discussion is named "it's time to pay attention" for God's sake. Probably the same oversight that led him to not respond to your last post.

Harmless mistake that I've just rectified, so if you would like to return to your previous good work, do go on. If not, I can't say I do not understand.
low rated
In summary....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbJJ4oOZOXs
OneFiercePuppy: ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xu5p_nDcrg

DaCostaBR: Hey OneFiercePuppy! I'm pretty sure rt is calling you out
No it's more a follow-up to Obama vetoing the bill.
Post edited September 29, 2016 by rtcvb32
Funny how leaving everything in the USA's control is super free and great, and to let other countries have any say in it is censorship. Not to mention that "UN" =/= "Russia and China do whatever they want".

Besides, either the US is this Obama/NSA technocratic dictatorship that rigs elections, is spying on everyone, and is creating concentration camps for FEMA to throw people into after the imminent declaration of martial law and they must be stopped, OR is the bestest most freest place on Earth and the only place that could ever be allowed to have this sort of power over the internet.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.
DaCostaBR: Funny how leaving everything in the USA's control is super free and great, and to let other countries have any say in it is censorship. Not to mention that "UN" =/= "Russia and China do whatever they want".

<snip>

You can't have your cake and eat it too.
With as crappy as things are looking, there are a lot of people especially those who have traveled around who say that they would still prefer to be in the US than other countries.

I am not going to hate cops because a cop happened to kill someone, not every cop is bad, although some are crooked. Some of the systems are taken advantage of, there is no doubt. But I'd rather be here right now than say Europe, Venezuela, or even France.

One of the key talking points is that the internet and system was BUILT by the US. As I recall, the government has laws where if it builds anything, it will move to the public domain and shared with everyone. This actually is pretty good, as a number of technologies has been developed, including Velcro, cell phones, and indeed the internet.

There is major things wrong. But there's also things right. I can only hope we continue to do things that are right in the future.
low rated
noncompliantgame:
Hi noncompliantgame. I am happy to see you again.

I want to thank you for your opening my eyes last year.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gamergate_news_thread/post6244

It eventually brought me to MGTOW and I am at peace and happy now. You saved me from at lot of pain in the future. I feared I will not have the chance of thanking you because I visit this forum rarer and rarer and don't see you. I am glad to see you again.

Again thank you.
rtcvb32: <snip>

But I'd rather be here right now than say Europe, Venezuela, or even France.
Chapeau! Great satire of the sorry state of the american "Education", made me laugh :-)

But please don`t forget what the U.N has accomplished. #neverforget

But prettyplease, don't waste your time with Alex Jones, David Icke is the real deal. The Truth about the Babylonian Brotherhood and the Saturn–Moon Matrix are going to open your eyes! That man is a livesaver, he's risking it all for the truth. Sure, he's making sweet money by doing the Lord's work, but the risk for his life is gargantuan! The Reptoids are surely making plans to silence him. Okay, the Reptoids are taking their sweet time, Icke is truthing for decades, but the masters of the universe are pretty busy, that makes total sense!

P.S.
I love Deus Ex, only reptoid agents think it's "overrated"
The conspiracy whackos are strong in this thread
The Force is strong in this thread!
Hey rtcvb32. If you want to go really deep, ask noncompliantgamer here about The Jews™.
low rated
;^)
Post edited September 29, 2016 by manbitesdog666
Gnostic: Hi noncompliantgame. I am happy to see you again.

It eventually brought me to MGTOW and I am at peace and happy now. You saved me from at lot of pain in the future. I feared I will not have the chance of thanking you because I visit this forum rarer and rarer and don't see you. I am glad to see you again.

Again thank you.
manbitesdog666: Thanks man. Glad I could help. I do what I can. I post on a few forums, try to implant I few seed thoughts in people I know, people I meet, random strangers even. I’d almost forgotten all about those gamergate thread posts. I’ve moved on a somewhat since then. I’m a bit more aware of (((who))), amongst many others of course - they couldn’t do it without a lot of help, is behind at least some of the mess we’re all forced to live in today.

And I’m still an advocate for freedom. Freedom of speech, freedom of thought, freedom of association (something we definitely don’t have today - example: the baker in the U.S. who was sued because he didn’t want to bake a wedding cake for a gay “marriage”) and many other freedoms, ethics, principles and values myself and growing numbers of people around the world hold dear. Such as Family and the whole idea of the sacredness of the family, my tribe (those I’m descended from), and by extension of that my people (and by that I do mean my “race” which is European/White/Caucasian - ooh I know we can’t have that) and the rights of every “race”, every group of people to live peacefully, prosperously and autonomously as they choose.

That means if you want to mix it up with people of different groups other than your own in large cosmopolitan cites, as I have done for a part of my life that’s great. But if you want to live in a community or nation that is practically all of one people, be that African, Asian, European, Middle Eastern or any of the ethnic sub-groups within or besides those very broad categories, we the people need to have the right to do that - it’s vital to the survival of the entire human race!

You see what these haters, harassers, bullies and all the other government and corporate sponsered clowns don’t get is, and I know eyes are going to be rolling and heads shaking. What the hater -the politically correct sjw - doesn’t get is ultimately it’s about love - that’s right, like someone said, the stupid f*cking hippies were right, it’s about love. Love is not all you need but love is the one thing almost everyone needs.

By Love I mean universal love, including love for oneself - I don’t mean dysfunctional narcissism promoted in the (((corporate global media))) today - I mean self-respect, self-esteem. The kind of self-esteem and respect that inspires you to do what’s right for yourself, be kind to people, to love, care about those around you - your family and/or your close friends - inspires you in your own small way towards improving your world. It’s about love of where you come from - the land you come from, your ancestry - your flesh and blood. Which means it’s also about love of your people or what many today call “race”. It’s about love of all people, of all mankind (ooh, I know that’s gone triggered a few ninnies!).

And this is where we hit a snag, because as I’m sure many of you are aware it is OK for most groups to have pride and express love for whatever group people feel they are a part of, a particular “race” if you like, except one group and who is that? Well, it’s that terror of the universe that is responsible for all the evils of the world, at least according to (((some folks))), the white man, the European. And because that’s the flesh, blood, skin, muscle, nerves, bones and DNA my soul was born to this world in, that will be the people, aside of course from my immediate family and relatives and a very small cirlce of friends, I prioritise.

I love and care about all peoples, all humanity, all “races” - as everyone should. But ultimately you have to look after your own first and I won’t back down no matter how many (((nazi))) trolls and bullies come after me and spout vile hatred. I will always stand in integrity, peace and love, speak truth to power, and do what I believe to be right.
lol

Oops, his alt.

That upvoted his own post.

lol

I saved it for you gnostic! You're welcome, sad man!
Post edited September 29, 2016 by budejovice
low rated
Yeah, so I got some alts. With all the down voting you haters do it seems fair. What are you gonna do, eh?

noncompliantgame:
Gnostic: Hi noncompliantgame. I am happy to see you again.

Again thank you.
Thanks man. Glad I could help. I do what I can. I post on a few forums, try to implant I few seed thoughts in people I know, people I meet, random strangers even. I’d almost forgotten all about those gamergate thread posts. I’ve moved on a somewhat since then. I’m a bit more aware of (((who))), amongst many others of course - they couldn’t do it without a lot of help, is behind at least some of the mess we’re all forced to live in today.

And I’m still an advocate for freedom. Freedom of speech, freedom of thought, freedom of association (something we definitely don’t have today - example: the baker in the U.S. who was sued because he didn’t want to bake a wedding cake for a gay “marriage”) and many other freedoms, ethics, principles and values myself and growing numbers of people around the world hold dear. Such as Family and the whole idea of the sacredness of the family, my tribe (those I’m descended from), and by extension of that my people (and by that I do mean my “race” which is European/White/Caucasian - ooh I know we can’t have that) and the rights of every “race”, every group of people to live peacefully, prosperously and autonomously as they choose.

That means if you want to mix it up with people of different groups other than your own in large cosmopolitan cites, as I have done for a part of my life that’s great. But if you want to live in a community or nation that is practically all of one people, be that African, Asian, European, Middle Eastern or any of the ethnic sub-groups within or besides those very broad categories, we the people need to have the right to do that - it’s vital to the survival of the entire human race!

You see what these haters, harassers, bullies and all the other government and corporate sponsered clowns don’t get is, and I know eyes are going to be rolling and heads shaking. What the hater -the politically correct sjw - doesn’t get is ultimately it’s about love - that’s right, like someone said, the stupid f*cking hippies were right, it’s about love. Love is not all you need but love is the one thing almost everyone needs.

By Love I mean universal love, including love for oneself - I don’t mean dysfunctional narcissism promoted in the (((corporate global media))) today - I mean self-respect, self-esteem. The kind of self-esteem and respect that inspires you to do what’s right for yourself, be kind to people, to love, care about those around you - your family and/or your close friends - inspires you in your own small way towards improving your world. It’s about love of where you come from - the land you come from, your ancestry - your flesh and blood. Which means it’s also about love of your people or what many today call “race”. It’s about love of all people, of all mankind (ooh, I know that’s gone triggered a few ninnies!).

And this is where we hit a snag, because as I’m sure many of you are aware it is OK for most groups to have pride and express love for whatever group people feel they are a part of, a particular “race” if you like, except one group and who is that? Well, it’s that terror of the universe that is responsible for all the evils of the world, at least according to (((some folks))), the white man, the European. And because that’s the flesh, blood, skin, muscle, nerves, bones and DNA my soul was born to this world in, that will be the people, aside of course from my immediate family and relatives and a very small cirlce of friends, I prioritise.

I love and care about all peoples, all humanity, all “races” - as everyone should. But ultimately you have to look after your own first and I won’t back down no matter how many (((nazi))) trolls and bullies come after me and spout vile hatred. I will always stand in integrity, peace and love, speak truth to power, and do what I believe to be right.
Post edited September 29, 2016 by noncompliantgame
No worries man. I thought it was sweet . Woman hating man thanks Jew hating man. Jew hating man feels good.

Aww...