It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
budejovice: No worries man. I thought it was sweet . Woman hating man thanks Jew hating man. Jew hating man feels good.

Aww...
You don't get it, I don't hate anyone. You're projecting your own stuff on other people. Read what I just posted. It's pretty good actually. It's a shame I goofed on the alt. But I don't believe it diminishes my message. Anyway I said I wasn't going to talk with you 'til you get some help.

Tell you what. Find youself a world class mental health clinic. Book yourself in for a few years treatment and I'll foot a % of the bill. ;-)
Post edited September 29, 2016 by noncompliantgame
noncompliantgame: Yeah, so I got some alts. With all the down voting you haters do it seems fair. What are you gonna do, eh?
Shake head in disbelief at how sad, pathetic and empty someone's life can be.
noncompliantgame: Read what I just posted.
What you write is white supremacist propaganda, even after editing. "You have to look after your own first." Fuck off Nazi! :) Are you going to tell me that anti-racist is code for anti-white? The other day you came perilously close to reciting the 14 Words before editing your post. :)

It's true, I hate Nazis (attached). It's also true that you hate Jews (attached). That you deny what is coming out of your own keyboard (even after editing out the stormfront cut-and-pastes) is precious.
Attachments:
noncompliantgame: The Force is strong in this thread!
Heh, more like the Farce is strong in this thread...
low rated
noncompliantgame: Yeah, so I got some alts. With all the down voting you haters do it seems fair. What are you gonna do, eh?
Breja: Shake head in disbelief at how sad, pathetic and empty someone's life can be.
I'm not concerned with your opinion. I don't know who you are. These forums are what they are and people use them as they see fit. It's a common practice. Whatever you or anyone else may believe, I have better things to do.

EDIT - Well, I've had a few laughs here ...

<@;^D+<
Post edited September 29, 2016 by noncompliantgame
Things are going to go so well in your all-white all-man-child utopia.
noncompliantgame: ]
I'm not concerned with your opinion. I don't know who you are. These forums are what they are and people use them as they see fit. It's a common practice. Whatever you or anyone else may believe, I have better things to do.

EDIT - Well, I've had a few laughs here ...

<@;^D+<
Aww, did he hurt your wittle feewings?

Man whoever opened all these new accounts to post the ";^)" sure needs something better to do....
There's someone in this forum creating alt accounts in order to fake support for himself and to push a political agenda?

Sounds like a conspiracy to me...
noncompliantgame: I have better things to do.
biffbambyzle: ;^)
Me_Old_Gray_Shoes: ;^)
flipflapflop: ;^)
spacecadet2001: ;^)
snogom: ;^)
bitchback: ;^)
Doesn't look like it to me, but ok.

What's with all these people lately thinking repeating the same thing over and over passes as... I don't even know, humor? Acceptable behavior?
Don't sink to forum vegetable level. I hope you haven't mass downvoted anyone with those. This forum needs human retention, and even one more rep retard can drive many people away.
I guess I'm done here.

If you guys want to find me, I'll be in my own utopia. It's a far cry from ncg's. It's half-POC and all lady.
low rated
Today: 29 Sep 2016 - 39 days
First hour - Anyone not going with WW3 is a Russian Agent. 20+ Publications pushing UN agenda and takeover. Almost every movie now has Chinese propaganda in it. EOCD, IMF, World Bank, TPP. 1949 royal papers. Elite stripping us and making their own golden fields. State department threaten Russia with ISIS forces. Pope and jesuit propaganda. 35 Million full time became part time, Obama care, penalties, the lies, 2014 $1.4Billion in penalties.
Second hour - Dishonorable like graverobbers. Obamacare created to make single payer. Hillary is getting 400:1 more corporate donations, and 20:1 with billionaires. We're run by foreign banks, bailouts went on in secret. David Brock and money laundering, and the rundown, with 'unregistered' entities, and takeover of alt media and fox, trying to get Media Matters audited. Michael Savage taken offline since monday; Internet killswitch, George Soros emails.
Third Hour - Pope says journalism is conspiracy theories. There's an information war, and they are losing. Dr. Pieczenik; An amazing number of people are questioning the media and everything. The pope Francis as director of Jesuits in Argentina (70's), sanctioned death and torture; should be indited for collusion and murder. Dr P is not happy with Trump's debate performance; Hillary baits and not attacking. 'Take control of your own dynamics'. Wollsy CIA director is a failure. Strategy of Psychology. Kaine CIA operative with dark past. The black swan. A system of politics depends on vulnerability and pandering, not competency. CIA file on Hillary, breaking down. Pieczenik's history with taking down the soviet union in the 70's. All of the government is becoming irrelevant, industrial state to intelligence state. There is no central system anymore, the global government is crumbling. Breaking the systems away from the EU. UKIP. What Trump should do: in 30 years she's done nothing, go into detail. (traveling to 120 countries resulted in nothing). No president in last 40 years has ever held a job.
Fourth Hour - Got has a special providence for fools, drunkards and the USA. The Elites are acting as total fools. Hillary won't live through the first year of presidency. Regardless who becomes president, the people have to take control. Promote the power to the local level and prosperity will flourish again. Debate, Holt as a shill, Trump should have been more offensive. The baiting. Unimportant topics brought up and baited from Clintons. Trump doesn't need 'Yes Men'. Obama giving away the internet to 'foreign entities' possibly in 48 hours, how is this a good thing? Examples of internet laws and censorship in China and Russia. Carter and Reagan fixing things. School courses to teach use American guilt to weaken the American people. Liberal bias in the media, and desperate. Guns and second amendment, armed citizen.

Full Audio Podcast (<i>3 hours</i>)
Full (<i>3 hours</i>)
Daily Headlines

Nightly News - Obama's town hall meeting, VA has issues, Obama administration putting immigrants above veterans. Obama a hypocrite. The 9/11 bill 'souvern immunity', Obama care penalty. 2014 8.1 million americans paid $1.6 billion in penalties. Trump plans to replace Obamacare with HSA. Bayer buys Monsanto, consolidation equals monopolies. Pesticides seriously harming honeybees and colonies while bayer tests aren't made public. GMO corn. Bayer previously knowingly sold medicine infected with aids virus. If TPP passes importation of GMO and products can't be refused. Trump supporters being attacked (pretty much on sight). BLM. State Dept threatens terror attacks against Russia if they keep fighting ISIS and WW3. Washington supporting ISIS. Holt shilling. Hillary wearing device, probably health related. Notes handoff? FBI unable to do jobs with Clintons, often given immunity? Hand signals during debate. David Brock money laundering, Media Matters, bonner group. Fraudulant tax returns. 14 organizations renting under Media Matters. Correct the record, undisclosed receipts with Franklin 21st century, treasurer for multiple systems, a shadow campaign.

other links:
http://drudgereport.com
http://www.breitbart.com
http://wikileaks.org
http://www.infowars.com
http://truthchannelnews.com
http://www.prisonplanet.com
http://stonecoldtruth.com
http://whiteoutpress.com
Next News Network
Paul Joseph Watson
Mark Dice
The Savage Nation Podcast
wwwMOXNEWScom
Stefan Molyneux
https://www.compoundmedia.com/
Post edited October 01, 2016 by rtcvb32
low rated
Breja: .
I would like to visit your country and sample your cured meats and smallgoods.
rtcvb32: .
Had a close call yesterday but I think I outsmarted them.

I ordered some new furniture and they wanted my name and address.

As soon as they asked me I immediately thought of this thread.

So instead I gave them my neighbour's name and address for delivery.

They won't stop at nothing these days, not even when it comes to furnishings.
low rated
bitchback: ;^)
WBGhiro: Doesn't look like it to me, but ok.
A little rep boosting going on here, maybe? lol