It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: NO I mean, if/when they get rid of rep period.
Hmmm as before it depends on the situation.
low rated
tinyE: NO I mean, if/when they get rid of rep period.
rtcvb32: Hmmm as before it depends on the situation.
Tell you what, if I get my 1150 back I'll stop derepping you. :D
tinyE: Tell you what, if I get my 1150 back I'll stop derepping you.
It's this sort of behaviour and attitude that got you banned from the other forum.
rtcvb32: Writing a book.
Kleetus: What's the book about, AJ's biography?
No. Although writing the chapter of my life in the Military has really gotten me angry as I remember how much my time there sucked.
rtcvb32: writing the chapter of my life in the Military
I've thought of the perfect name for your book:

"It is time to stand to attention - MilitaryWars."

What do you think?
Are you ok, RT?
Crazy week. My OCD cycle is coming to a close and keeping up on this is difficult now. Among other things like inflamed nerves making my teeth hurt.
rtcvb32: Among other things like inflamed nerves making my teeth hurt.
Didn't you go to the dentist recently?
low rated
richlind33: You need some rep-boosting alts. lol
Tauto: It did but got lost in two step:)
I'm gonna stop replying to him when his rep goes negatory. lol
low rated
Tauto: It did but got lost in two step:)
richlind33: I'm gonna stop replying to him when his rep goes negatory. lol
Ahh,come on where's the fun in that.And I wouldn't let it get away calling you a nazi.
Post edited January 08, 2017 by Tauto
low rated
rtcvb32: Crazy week. My OCD cycle is coming to a close and keeping up on this is difficult now. Among other things like inflamed nerves making my teeth hurt.
When will it start up again? o.O
low rated
rtcvb32: Crazy week. My OCD cycle is coming to a close and keeping up on this is difficult now. Among other things like inflamed nerves making my teeth hurt.
richlind33: When will it start up again? o.O
Missing my posts?

Honestly it will start up real quick again, however that doesn't mean my OCD will be concentrated on Infowars, it may be on something else.

Currently getting really interested in solar heaters and Sterling engines, so I might not be touching this heavily for a while.
low rated
richlind33: When will it start up again? o.O
rtcvb32: Missing my posts?

Honestly it will start up real quick again, however that doesn't mean my OCD will be concentrated on Infowars, it may be on something else.

Currently getting really interested in solar heaters and Sterling engines, so I might not be touching this heavily for a while.
I'm referring to your OCD, and assuming it would be something different next time around. How about David Icke? lol
low rated
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/23/us/politics/tpp-trump-trade-nafta.html

On day 1 (his first full day, Monday) Trump removes the TPP via executive order.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video-passengers-cheer-woman-berating-trump-supporter-kicked-off-plane/

Unrelated, seems a triggered Leftists who was yelling at a trump supporter on a plane got removed prior to takeoff due to their... 'progressiveness' and 'diversity'.
low rated
rtcvb32: Unrelated, seems a triggered Leftists who was yelling at a trump supporter on a plane got removed prior to takeoff due to their... 'progressiveness' and 'diversity'.
Its actually Alzheimer, probably.