It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Connect your Steam account and grow or jumpstart your GOG.com library.

UPDATE: Last chance to grab your games from the original list! Make sure to get them until June 8, 12:59 PM UTC.

Want more games? We've got more games! Three new titles are now available through GOG Connect:

- Kona
- Defender's Quest
- Door Kickers

You can get them until June 13, 1:59 PM UTC.

Today, we're launching a new program called <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span>. The premise is simple: connect your Steam account and add your eligible games to your GOG.com library.

Whether you're checking us out for the first time or have been with us for a while, <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> gets you DRM-free versions of your games, digital extras, and a whole lot of freedom of choice (like whether you go with the GOG Galaxy client or not). It gets you our take on game ownership, and we say: why buy the games more than once?

Thanks to our awesome partners including Deep Silver, Harebrained Schemes, Jonathan Blow's Number None, TaleWorlds and more, you can now add more than 20 games to your GOG.com library if you previously purchased them on Steam.

The full list of games will always be available on connect.gog.com, starting with these and more:

- The Witness
- FTL: Faster Than Light
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
- Galactic Civilizations 3
- Trine Enchanted Edition
- Saints Row 2
- Shadowrun Returns
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

While <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> will stick around, the available games will come and go. These are limited-time offers made possible by participating developers and publishers, so stay tuned as we bring new titles onboard in the future (and grab your copies before they go away)!

For a bit more library-building, a bunch of our favorite titles will also be discounted up to -85% all week long, including The Witness, Saints Row: The Third, System Shock 2 and more. You can check out all the deals here. The sale will last until June 6, 12:59 PM UTC.
Any idea till when GOG connect will be available?
selune1: Anybody else having problems connecting Omerta Gold from the new batch? I own all the items of the Gold Edition on Steam but Connect doesn´t find it.
GrooMan: Another with the same problem. Can it be the problem that in Steam is called "Omerta - City of Gangsters - Gold Edition"?
Unfortunately owning the same parts is not the same as owning the Gold edition in the Steam API
zlaywal: Any idea till when GOG connect will be available?
Current games will be available for the next 14 days.
selune1: Anybody else having problems connecting Omerta Gold from the new batch? I own all the items of the Gold Edition on Steam but Connect doesn´t find it.
For me yes - I own the actual gold edition. it looks like it is missing SUBID 39216 at least (https://steamdb.info/sub/39216/apps/).
deleted
mike_cesara: Current games will be available for the next 14 days.
Ok, thanks for the info. Just can't see it anywhere.
Not sure ! I remember that last year, some Connect titles were removed or added within the Sale.
This is odd. I own Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs on Steam but GOG connect is not able to detect it. Is anyone else facing this problem?
paarth.tiwari: This is odd. I own Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs on Steam but GOG connect is not able to detect it. Is anyone else facing this problem?
Yep.

But I don't have any steam profile.

But connect used to work regardless, until today.
Same issues with Omerta: City of Gangsters Gold. Have exactly the Gold version on Steam, GOG Connect can't detect it. Maybe it's because i refunded this game from GOG once?

Also, had problem with Kingdom New Lands - launched it from Steam, and Connect had detect it. But still, launching Omerta not gave any results.
Post edited June 04, 2018 by ArlekinV
MaxFulvus: Not sure ! I remember that last year, some Connect titles were removed or added within the Sale.
Let the screenshot do the talking : )
Attachments:
connect.jpg (397 Kb)
mike_cesara: Let the screenshot do the talking : )
I know, but I ensure you that last Winter Sale, some titles were removed (Torment) and some others were added (The Whispered World Special Edition) within the Sale !
Take a look at the GOGmix.
paarth.tiwari: This is odd. I own Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs on Steam but GOG connect is not able to detect it. Is anyone else facing this problem?
Same here.
Omerta doesn't even show up as "Unavailable Game" for me.
Koitenshin: GOG Connect still having issues recognizing DLC as owned.

I own the entirety of Grim Dawn, but none of the DLC is recognized by GOG Connect.

Should I make a support ticket or would support just ignore it?
The problem is on Steam API's end. You can't get the DLC info from it apparently. GOG can't do anything about it. Currently only way to redeem DLC's thru Connect is when they offer to Connect complete/gold/GOTY etc. editions.
Post edited June 04, 2018 by Petrell