It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Connect your Steam account and grow or jumpstart your GOG.com library.

UPDATE: Last chance to grab your games from the original list! Make sure to get them until June 8, 12:59 PM UTC.

Want more games? We've got more games! Three new titles are now available through GOG Connect:

- Kona
- Defender's Quest
- Door Kickers

You can get them until June 13, 1:59 PM UTC.

Today, we're launching a new program called <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span>. The premise is simple: connect your Steam account and add your eligible games to your GOG.com library.

Whether you're checking us out for the first time or have been with us for a while, <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> gets you DRM-free versions of your games, digital extras, and a whole lot of freedom of choice (like whether you go with the GOG Galaxy client or not). It gets you our take on game ownership, and we say: why buy the games more than once?

Thanks to our awesome partners including Deep Silver, Harebrained Schemes, Jonathan Blow's Number None, TaleWorlds and more, you can now add more than 20 games to your GOG.com library if you previously purchased them on Steam.

The full list of games will always be available on connect.gog.com, starting with these and more:

- The Witness
- FTL: Faster Than Light
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
- Galactic Civilizations 3
- Trine Enchanted Edition
- Saints Row 2
- Shadowrun Returns
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

While <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> will stick around, the available games will come and go. These are limited-time offers made possible by participating developers and publishers, so stay tuned as we bring new titles onboard in the future (and grab your copies before they go away)!

For a bit more library-building, a bunch of our favorite titles will also be discounted up to -85% all week long, including The Witness, Saints Row: The Third, System Shock 2 and more. You can check out all the deals here. The sale will last until June 6, 12:59 PM UTC.
Successfully connected Amnesia and Starpoint Gemini.
I have the same problem with Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs. I've had it for a significant amount of time in my Steam Library, but it doesn't show up as available in GOG Connect. Starpoint Gemini 2 and Jotun went through fine, though.

And come to think of it, I think I did get Amnesia through a giveaway.

UPDATE: It came through finally.
Post edited June 05, 2018 by JethCalark
I have the same problem with FTL. Wierd that Connect saw Star Point Gemini 2 but not FTL. No big deal but I wanted to note it here ;)
They appear to have cleared whatever was causing the issue:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_conect_and_steam_problem

Please try again.
2 hours later, still no Amnesia for me. I even installed the game from Steam and set my privacy settings as public as I could. I was able to get Psychonauts on Connect and that was from a Humble giveaway and I didn't even need to change any Steam settings to get that one.
A game is not detected in my steam library by GOG Connect.
Particularly,
Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs

I received it along with another Amnesia game several months ago, didn't play it though.
jcoa: 2 hours later, still no Amnesia for me. I even installed the game from Steam and set my privacy settings as public as I could. I was able to get Psychonauts on Connect and that was from a Humble giveaway and I didn't even need to change any Steam settings to get that one.
Same issue. Did you get 2 amnesia games for free in one package several months ago as I did ?
Post edited June 04, 2018 by TorMazila
Same problem here with Kingdom: New Lands

I tried uninstalling and re-installing the game on Steam.
GAG connect is being a pain right now. I'm unable to see my game library. My Steam profile is set to public.
Does not detect FTL & Grim Dawn from my Steam :/
Did detect Amnesia AMFP tho ...
---
EDIT: after 2h it now finally detected all
Post edited June 05, 2018 by kylamiis
TorMazila: A game is not detected in my steam library by GOG Connect.
Particularly,

I received it along with another Amnesia game several months ago, didn't play it though.
jcoa: 2 hours later, still no Amnesia for me. I even installed the game from Steam and set my privacy settings as public as I could. I was able to get Psychonauts on Connect and that was from a Humble giveaway and I didn't even need to change any Steam settings to get that one.
TorMazila: Same issue. Did you get 2 amnesia games for free in one package several months ago as I did ?
Same here. Game isn't being detected.
TorMazila: A game is not detected in my steam library by GOG Connect.
Particularly,

TorMazila: Same issue. Did you get 2 amnesia games for free in one package several months ago as I did ?
I did. I have the same problem, GoG Connect doesn't detect Amnesia.
Add me to the list of people unable to retrieve games from GOG Connect that I own on Steam.
Just here to say that it worked fine for me (Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs and Starpoint Gemini 2). It just took a little while and the page changed to found the games and then I clicked to get them copied. You people with problems, go back to the connect page and check again.
Scratch that, it worked. 2 hours should have been more like 5 hours.
Yup, they've just fixed that.
An hour ago not recognized, now it was added properly.

Thanks, GOG.