It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Connect your Steam account and grow or jumpstart your GOG.com library.

UPDATE: Last chance to grab your games from the original list! Make sure to get them until June 8, 12:59 PM UTC.

Want more games? We've got more games! Three new titles are now available through GOG Connect:

- Kona
- Defender's Quest
- Door Kickers

You can get them until June 13, 1:59 PM UTC.

Today, we're launching a new program called <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span>. The premise is simple: connect your Steam account and add your eligible games to your GOG.com library.

Whether you're checking us out for the first time or have been with us for a while, <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> gets you DRM-free versions of your games, digital extras, and a whole lot of freedom of choice (like whether you go with the GOG Galaxy client or not). It gets you our take on game ownership, and we say: why buy the games more than once?

Thanks to our awesome partners including Deep Silver, Harebrained Schemes, Jonathan Blow's Number None, TaleWorlds and more, you can now add more than 20 games to your GOG.com library if you previously purchased them on Steam.

The full list of games will always be available on connect.gog.com, starting with these and more:

- The Witness
- FTL: Faster Than Light
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
- Galactic Civilizations 3
- Trine Enchanted Edition
- Saints Row 2
- Shadowrun Returns
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

While <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> will stick around, the available games will come and go. These are limited-time offers made possible by participating developers and publishers, so stay tuned as we bring new titles onboard in the future (and grab your copies before they go away)!

For a bit more library-building, a bunch of our favorite titles will also be discounted up to -85% all week long, including The Witness, Saints Row: The Third, System Shock 2 and more. You can check out all the deals here. The sale will last until June 6, 12:59 PM UTC.
sztihamer: I have issues with Zombie Night Terror detection. For some reason it doesn't want to pick that game up for me. I also noticed that Diluvion is also gone.
hummer010: You and me both.
Same here. Zombie Night Terror does not get detected, but all other games I own on Steam get detected ok.

Diluvion was never there, only the Upgrade: https://www.gog.com/game/diluvion_fleet_edition_upgrade Not surprised that was a possible mistake, because I don't think they are able to detect DLC ownership from Steam anyway.

Also Baldur's Gate II is now gone.
Post edited December 12, 2017 by diipadaapaduup
diipadaapaduup: Also Baldur's Gate II is now gone.
Yes, and so is Age of Wonders III
zyguli: Is it possible to add Age of Wonders III with the DLCs?
No , DLC can't be detected that's a limitation.
-------------------------------
On another subject :

Age of Wonder III totaly disapeared from Connect (and couldn't be added earlier to my account, wasn't detedted)
Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak can't be detected either.

I own the full package (for both) on Steam if that matters.

.....vanishing games .....o_O
Post edited December 12, 2017 by DyNaer
Give them some time ppl :)
The new bunch of connect titles were just added today... it lasts 14 days now...
Zombie Night Terror also doesn't get detected for me (yet)

**update**
could add ZNT now...
Post edited December 13, 2017 by N0rdmann
Spieler02: Torment: Tides of Numenera didn't work via GOG Connect. First it was detected but when I wanted to add the 9 games it only added 8 without Torment: Tides of Numenera.
Looks like some early goers were able to activate it fine along with the Baldur's Gates. I can't believe I let it sit in my Connect for a few hours before going to activate. Then poof, it was gone. D:
I know that there is some issue with detecting DLC, but is there any way to move BG Siege at Dragonspear over?
I'm running into the

Looking for eligible games. Due to exceedingly high demand this may take up to several days, please check back later. Thank you for your patience.

message for a couple of days. I don't want to miss out on moving some more of my collection to gog. Help.

--
-john
Post edited December 14, 2017 by johnwright01
Just had, for the first time, a game I had on steam WITH DLC transferred via GOG Connect (The Final Station). Unfortunately, GOG doesn't copy over the DLC. S0 what's the point bringing it to GOG? I cannot install the GOG game and the steam DLC! So I would like to see an option to transfer across each game, so that if you have a game with DLC's on steam, you know there is no point having it in your GOG library!
zyguli: Is it possible to add Age of Wonders III with the DLCs?
DyNaer: No , DLC can't be detected that's a limitation.
-------------------------------
On another subject :

Age of Wonder III totaly disapeared from Connect (and couldn't be added earlier to my account, wasn't detedted)
Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak can't be detected either.

I own the full package (for both) on Steam if that matters.

.....vanishing games .....o_O
Has anyone heard from GOG support about this? I'd like to know what the official reason is for this.

Someone asked on the Age of Wonders 3 Steam community forums about it, but the game developers ignored it.
Post edited December 15, 2017 by PasteurisedChrome
Any news at all?
PrincessMilissa: Any news at all?
Maybe during Summer Sale at the beginning of June.
Do the fairly recent update of steam profile privacy settings interfere with connect? I think by default the steam games list is set to private now.
Guter: Do the fairly recent update of steam profile privacy settings interfere with connect? I think by default the steam games list is set to private now.
You're correct. If I understand how Connect works, you'll need to keep your Steam profile fully public (with the exception of your playtime, maybe) when you synchronize it. It's currently set to "friends only" by default.
Desmight: You're correct. If I understand how Connect works, you'll need to keep your Steam profile fully public (with the exception of your playtime, maybe) when you synchronize it. It's currently set to "friends only" by default.
It was always required to switch Steam library to public. As far as I know (someone explained the issue here) - nothing actually changed for GOG Connect.
Desmight: You're correct. If I understand how Connect works, you'll need to keep your Steam profile fully public (with the exception of your playtime, maybe) when you synchronize it. It's currently set to "friends only" by default.
ciemnogrodzianin: It was always required to switch Steam library to public. As far as I know (someone explained the issue here) - nothing actually changed for GOG Connect.
The thing is that now, by default, Steam library is set to "friends only" and a lot of people don't know it