It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Connect your Steam account and grow or jumpstart your GOG.com library.

UPDATE: Last chance to grab your games from the original list! Make sure to get them until June 8, 12:59 PM UTC.

Want more games? We've got more games! Three new titles are now available through GOG Connect:

- Kona
- Defender's Quest
- Door Kickers

You can get them until June 13, 1:59 PM UTC.

Today, we're launching a new program called <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span>. The premise is simple: connect your Steam account and add your eligible games to your GOG.com library.

Whether you're checking us out for the first time or have been with us for a while, <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> gets you DRM-free versions of your games, digital extras, and a whole lot of freedom of choice (like whether you go with the GOG Galaxy client or not). It gets you our take on game ownership, and we say: why buy the games more than once?

Thanks to our awesome partners including Deep Silver, Harebrained Schemes, Jonathan Blow's Number None, TaleWorlds and more, you can now add more than 20 games to your GOG.com library if you previously purchased them on Steam.

The full list of games will always be available on connect.gog.com, starting with these and more:

- The Witness
- FTL: Faster Than Light
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
- Galactic Civilizations 3
- Trine Enchanted Edition
- Saints Row 2
- Shadowrun Returns
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

While <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> will stick around, the available games will come and go. These are limited-time offers made possible by participating developers and publishers, so stay tuned as we bring new titles onboard in the future (and grab your copies before they go away)!

For a bit more library-building, a bunch of our favorite titles will also be discounted up to -85% all week long, including The Witness, Saints Row: The Third, System Shock 2 and more. You can check out all the deals here. The sale will last until June 6, 12:59 PM UTC.
Thank you guys. I can't also buy the game as this is probably not censored version.
Torment: Tides of Numenera didn't work via GOG Connect. First it was detected but when I wanted to add the 9 games it only added 8 without Torment: Tides of Numenera.
Spieler02: Torment: Tides of Numenera didn't work via GOG Connect. First it was detected but when I wanted to add the 9 games it only added 8 without Torment: Tides of Numenera.
I have a similar issue but with another game. It correctly detects that I own Limbo on Steam, but it shows the game as unavailable through Connect.

Disregard - My issue resolved itself.
Post edited December 12, 2017 by Qwertyman
Same problems with Tahira...
I own FTL on Steam, but it's not appearing on Connect. I wonder if I own an older version.
Is it possible to add Age of Wonders III with the DLCs?
pmcollectorboy: I own FTL on Steam, but it's not appearing on Connect. I wonder if I own an older version.
FTL is not listed in the current GOG Connect titles.

Torment also vanished from the list ans was replaced by Zombie Night Terror !!!
Post edited December 12, 2017 by MaxFulvus
I have issues with Zombie Night Terror detection. For some reason it doesn't want to pick that game up for me. I also noticed that Diluvion is also gone.
Connect has definitely stopped working for me for some reason. I couldn't add any of the horror games from last time, and now it's not showing anything either.
Malek86: Connect has definitely stopped working for me for some reason. I couldn't add any of the horror games from last time, and now it's not showing anything either.
What do you mean last time?
sztihamer: I have issues with Zombie Night Terror detection. For some reason it doesn't want to pick that game up for me. I also noticed that Diluvion is also gone.
You and me both.
This is strange but I have Outlast 1 and the Whistleblower DLC on Steam. GOG Connect refuse to acknowledge that I have it though, so I can't add it to my GOG account. I have already tried refreshing and waiting.
Attachments:
outlast.png (36 Kb)
PainOfSalvation: What do you mean last time?
During the Halloween sale they had a number of horror games on Connect, such as Amnesia, AMFP, and several others.

I couldn't see anything on Connect, and I tried for a few days.
PainOfSalvation: What do you mean last time?
Malek86: During the Halloween sale they had a number of horror games on Connect, such as Amnesia, AMFP, and several others.

I couldn't see anything on Connect, and I tried for a few days.
Have you tried to contact support? Usually they refresh the connection and it works.
Malek86: Connect has definitely stopped working for me for some reason. I couldn't add any of the horror games from last time, and now it's not showing anything either.
Had the same Problem. The solution (for me) was to set my Steam privacy Settings to public. (seems like for some games it works with "private" or "friends only" and for some only with "public")