It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Connect your Steam account and grow or jumpstart your GOG.com library.

UPDATE: Last chance to grab your games from the original list! Make sure to get them until June 8, 12:59 PM UTC.

Want more games? We've got more games! Three new titles are now available through GOG Connect:

- Kona
- Defender's Quest
- Door Kickers

You can get them until June 13, 1:59 PM UTC.

Today, we're launching a new program called <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span>. The premise is simple: connect your Steam account and add your eligible games to your GOG.com library.

Whether you're checking us out for the first time or have been with us for a while, <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> gets you DRM-free versions of your games, digital extras, and a whole lot of freedom of choice (like whether you go with the GOG Galaxy client or not). It gets you our take on game ownership, and we say: why buy the games more than once?

Thanks to our awesome partners including Deep Silver, Harebrained Schemes, Jonathan Blow's Number None, TaleWorlds and more, you can now add more than 20 games to your GOG.com library if you previously purchased them on Steam.

The full list of games will always be available on connect.gog.com, starting with these and more:

- The Witness
- FTL: Faster Than Light
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
- Galactic Civilizations 3
- Trine Enchanted Edition
- Saints Row 2
- Shadowrun Returns
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

While <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> will stick around, the available games will come and go. These are limited-time offers made possible by participating developers and publishers, so stay tuned as we bring new titles onboard in the future (and grab your copies before they go away)!

For a bit more library-building, a bunch of our favorite titles will also be discounted up to -85% all week long, including The Witness, Saints Row: The Third, System Shock 2 and more. You can check out all the deals here. The sale will last until June 6, 12:59 PM UTC.
Has anyone who has an open ticket about the first lot of games and their accounts not connecting in time received any reply from GOG? I haven't heard anything myself.
Barefoot_Monkey: I put up a quick article on GOGWiki. Feel free to edit it.
Kudos to that !
rennemiles: Has anyone who has an open ticket about the first lot of games and their accounts not connecting in time received any reply from GOG? I haven't heard anything myself.
This person did.
Is this service dead? I connected my accounts and there are no games listed on the Connect page (even though I have Saints Row 2 in my Steam library).
Post edited June 26, 2016 by Ornery_Ocelot
Ornery_Ocelot: Is this service dead? I connected my accounts and there are no games listed on the Connect page (even though I have Saints Row 2 in my Steam library).
Games featured through GOG connect are limited-time offers. So when the offer expires, you can no longer add the games. At the moment, there are no available games.
Accatone: Games featured through GOG connect are limited-time offers. So when the offer expires, you can no longer add the games. At the moment, there are no available games.
Got it, thank you.
Are people still having trouble being able to connect?

Because I tried to connect on the first day of this promotion, and I had my steam profile on public for about ten days and it still says 'Account Connected: Due to exceedingly high demand, processing the queue may take up to several days. Don't worry, you will be able to add your games regardless of the wait. You can close this page now. Return later to manually add the games to your library." It has said this specific statement since about day three or four of the promotion.

To be fair I haven't consistently left my steam profile on public since that initial ten day period, but every day or two I make it public and check the site but still nothing.
Post edited June 28, 2016 by ElectronicToast
ElectronicToast: Are people still having trouble being able to connect?

Because I tried to connect on the first day of this promotion, and I had my steam profile on public for about ten days and it still says 'Account Connected: Due to exceedingly high demand, processing the queue may take up to several days. Don't worry, you will be able to add your games regardless of the wait. You can close this page now. Return later to manually add the games to your library." It has said this specific statement since about day three or four of the promotion.

To be fair I haven't consistently left my steam profile on public since that initial ten day period, but every day or two I make it public and check the site but still nothing.
You need to leave it on public. The equivalent would be trying to take a bite of food but complaining that it never reaches your mouth because you keep pulling it away.

Magic_Of_Light: You need to leave it on public. The equivalent would be trying to take a bite of food but complaining that it never reaches your mouth because you keep pulling it away.
Well, I suppose the good thing is that I can feed my self and Gog is giving me something I dont need to live, or else that ten days would have been 'murder'. Muhaha
Does anyone know when new Steam-games will be added to GOG Connect?
hjahre: Does anyone know when new Steam-games will be added to GOG Connect?
No.
hjahre: Does anyone know when new Steam-games will be added to GOG Connect?
The publishers of the games do. Well, if they plan on doing that of course, otherwise nobody does. In theory, time travellers from the future could know too, but that's hypothetical only and hasn't yet been proven.

Magic_Of_Light: You need to leave it on public. The equivalent would be trying to take a bite of food but complaining that it never reaches your mouth because you keep pulling it away.
Well, my Steam profile has been on public for 8 hours and it still says the same thing.

'Account Connected: Due to exceedingly high demand, processing the queue may take up to several days. Don't worry, you will be able to add your games regardless of the wait. You can close this page now. Return later to manually add the games to your library.'

Am I the only one left in this situation? I'm starting to feel lonely.
ElectronicToast: Well, my Steam profile has been on public for 8 hours and it still says the same thing.

'Account Connected: Due to exceedingly high demand, processing the queue may take up to several days. Don't worry, you will be able to add your games regardless of the wait. You can close this page now. Return later to manually add the games to your library.'

Am I the only one left in this situation? I'm starting to feel lonely.
It took mine like 24 hours or so the first time i connected it. But if you ever refresh it when they release new games for connect, it needs to be public then too.
skeletonbow: stuff.

That means that if demand is high from GOG, that GOG users have no option other than to keep trying and wait, or to not bother using the free service offering/promotion. That may upset some people I'm sure, but I'm unaware of any technical solution to this problem, and it has nothing to do with anticipation of problems and taking measures to ensure everyone can get through, because the presumed bottleneck is out of GOG's hands.
Demands are definitely low now and I still can't seem to connect so I guess the problem is with GOG as others site connect with steam just fine for me (inventory and all)
I just want to know what's the problem, I'll even accept an answer like "We don't like your avatar so screw you"
I'm exaggerating of course.. my point is I want to get some sort of update from GOG about why me(and I guess more) can't seem to connect after all this time

I sent a ticket and I got 1 machine replay 1 human asking relevant questions seemingly willing to help and when I replied to him never got back
Post edited June 28, 2016 by flamerion