It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Connect your Steam account and grow or jumpstart your GOG.com library.

UPDATE: Last chance to grab your games from the original list! Make sure to get them until June 8, 12:59 PM UTC.

Want more games? We've got more games! Three new titles are now available through GOG Connect:

- Kona
- Defender's Quest
- Door Kickers

You can get them until June 13, 1:59 PM UTC.

Today, we're launching a new program called <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span>. The premise is simple: connect your Steam account and add your eligible games to your GOG.com library.

Whether you're checking us out for the first time or have been with us for a while, <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> gets you DRM-free versions of your games, digital extras, and a whole lot of freedom of choice (like whether you go with the GOG Galaxy client or not). It gets you our take on game ownership, and we say: why buy the games more than once?

Thanks to our awesome partners including Deep Silver, Harebrained Schemes, Jonathan Blow's Number None, TaleWorlds and more, you can now add more than 20 games to your GOG.com library if you previously purchased them on Steam.

The full list of games will always be available on connect.gog.com, starting with these and more:

- The Witness
- FTL: Faster Than Light
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
- Galactic Civilizations 3
- Trine Enchanted Edition
- Saints Row 2
- Shadowrun Returns
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

While <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> will stick around, the available games will come and go. These are limited-time offers made possible by participating developers and publishers, so stay tuned as we bring new titles onboard in the future (and grab your copies before they go away)!

For a bit more library-building, a bunch of our favorite titles will also be discounted up to -85% all week long, including The Witness, Saints Row: The Third, System Shock 2 and more. You can check out all the deals here. The sale will last until June 6, 12:59 PM UTC.
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/gog_connect_ea_origin

Could be useful if series / games like Mass Effect , Crysis , Dead Space , Mirror's Edge , Fifa , NFS , Burnout Paradise , The Sims , etc.will be released on Gog .
Post edited June 19, 2016 by Painted_Doll
Hmm there are no games unavailable.. which means that all games are available...
My head hurts.
*snip* nevermind *snip*
Post edited June 19, 2016 by WvStolzing
Painted_Doll: https://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/gog_connect_ea_origin

Could be useful if series / games like Mass Effect , Crysis , Dead Space , Mirror's Edge , Fifa , NFS , Burnout Paradise , The Sims , etc.will be released on Gog .
Not only that, Origi still sells many DOS games owned by EA. There's lots of Westwood and Bullfrog games.
low rated
gog connect = total bust DOA

Finally i got an offer for my account, i will recover some of the money spended of this piece of shit site and move along.
alongtimeuser: gog connect = total bust DOA

Finally i got an offer for my account, i will recover some of the money spended of this piece of shit site and move along.
It's a new service so give it time and being so negative certainly won't win you any favours.
Post edited June 27, 2016 by Dean_Demon
alongtimeuser: gog connect = total bust DOA

Bye.
You guys need to get Underrail. I still feel stiffed by the shit auto updates the guy pushed on us through steam. If I buy a game, I am buying that version, not all the crap you want to change afterwards.
Anyways im done with Steam for the most part.
SirHandsome: You guys need to get Underrail. I still feel stiffed by the shit auto updates the guy pushed on us through steam. If I buy a game, I am buying that version, not all the crap you want to change afterwards.
Are you aware that patches often fix bugs and similar stuff? Are you new to pc gaming?
SirHandsome: You guys need to get Underrail. I still feel stiffed by the shit auto updates the guy pushed on us through steam. If I buy a game, I am buying that version, not all the crap you want to change afterwards.
javier0889: Are you aware that patches often fix bugs and similar stuff? Are you new to pc gaming?
Sometimes they do. Other times they add unwanted "features" or introduce bugs. I think nobody argues that patches are always a bad thing, but you should have a choice.
javier0889: Are you aware that patches often fix bugs and similar stuff? Are you new to pc gaming?
jpilot: Sometimes they do. Other times they add unwanted "features" or introduce bugs. I think nobody argues that patches are always a bad thing, but you should have a choice.
Well at least patches and mods are one click away now. Back when most games in GOG were new, you proabbly didn't even had internet so you had to pray so the magazines you used to buy had some patches in the cds they gave away with every issue. Other than that, if your game had a game breaking bug, you were fucked.
Are you?
In the old days patches were rarely used. Now many games are not just adding patches to fix bugs, something I do not have a problem with, but are changing features of the game.
This is to be expected in a competitive game, but its unacceptable to force these changes on single player content or games.
Steam is the only place that does this, thats my beef, and it is legitimate to me and I imagine others. I buy something I own it. Not some future version of it that is different.
SirHandsome: Are you?
In the old days patches were rarely used. Now many games are not just adding patches to fix bugs, something I do not have a problem with, but are changing features of the game.
This is to be expected in a competitive game, but its unacceptable to force these changes on single player content or games.
Steam is the only place that does this, thats my beef, and it is legitimate to me and I imagine others. I buy something I own it. Not some future version of it that is different.
Patches were rare because it was hard to distribute them. There probably were tons of patches you never knew about. Also, it's not a thing of Steam or Gog, but the devs themselves, they make the patches after all.
GOG.com: While GOG Connect will stick around, the available games will come and go
Will they by any chance come and go and maybe COME BACK? like, is there a chance that even though I'm late I will be able to get shadowrun?
GOG.com: While GOG Connect will stick around, the available games will come and go
kagain69: Will they by any chance come and go and maybe COME BACK? like, is there a chance that even though I'm late I will be able to get shadowrun?
Well, those are timed promotions, not once-in-a-lifetime ones. :) I'm saying that there is a chance, of course, but unfortunately there's no telling when some titles will be available for redemption again. :)

It all depends on the deals with the publishers, just like the sales and other promotions do. :)

Don't give up hope! ;)
Post edited June 22, 2016 by TheOneRaziel