It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We love to play them and we love to give them home on our platform. We’re talking about the best indie publisher titles! This week we’ve prepared a Special Sale where you can find them with discounts as high as 90%.

Whether it’s a roguelike adventure game, turn-based dark strategy, 2D puzzle platformer, fast-paced platformer shooter, sci-fi RPG or strategic building and managing game - it’s all here waiting for you to play it!

Check out every discounted game from publishers like Big Sugar, Crunching Koalas, DANGEN Entertainment, Goblinz and Herocraft here and embark on an incredible indie adventure! Sale lasts until October 24th, 10 PM UTC.
high rated
• $0.99 • -90% • Paranautical Activity Deluxe Atonement Edition
• $1.24 • -75% • Vertical Drop Heroes HD
• $1.99 • -80% • Lichtspeer: Double Speer Edition
• $1.99 • -80% • MouseCraft
• $2.19 • -80% • Lichtspeer Complete Bundle
• $2.49 • -75% • Dustforce DX
• $3.59 • -70% • King of Dragon Pass
• $3.74 • -75% • Tempest
• $3.89 • -70% • Nongunz: Doppelganger Edition
• $4.49 • -70% • The Magister
• $5.19 • -60% • Grotto
• $5.39 • -70% • Iris and the Giant
• $5.99 • -60% • Ara Fell: Enhanced Edition
• $6.49 • -50% • Guild of Darksteel
• $6.99 • -50% • Neurodeck: Psychological Deckbuilder
• $7.49 • -50% • Bonkies
• $7.49 • -70% • Unto The End
• $7.69 • -45% • Tunnel of Doom
• $7.99 • -60% • Legend of Keepers: Career of a Dungeon Manager
• $8.74 • -65% • As Far As The Eye
• $8.99 • -50% • Bonkies Bananas Bundle
• $9.59 • -20% • Overloop
• $9.74 • -35% • A Musical Story
• $9.99 • -50% • Banners of Ruin
• $9.99 • -50% • Batbarian: Testament of the Primordials
• $9.99 • -50% • Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling
• $10.76 • -70% • Valfaris Digital Deluxe Edition
• $10.99 • -45% • Minoria
• $11.99 • -40% • Evertried
• $11.99 • -60% • INSOMNIA: The Ark
• $11.99 • -40% • Smelter
• $12.59 • -10% • Anvil Saga
• $12.59 • -30% • Defend the Rook
• $12.59 • -30% • Hero's Hour
• $12.99 • -35% • Astalon: Tears of the Earth
• $12.99 • -35% • Rise of the Third Power
• $13.84 • -45% • Banners of Ruin - Supporter Bundle
• $13.99 • -30% • Lost Ruins
• $14.17 • -55% • As Far As The Eye: Soundtrack Bundle
• $14.39 • -20% • Oaken
• $14.79 • -35% • A Musical Story Digital Deluxe Version
• $15.99 • -20% • A Tale of Paper: Refolded
• $15.99 • -10% • Catizens
• $15.99 • -20% • Terraformers
• $15.99 • -20% • The Outbound Ghost
• $16.24 • -35% • Severed Steel
• $16.81 • -55% • As Far As The Eye: Supporter Bundle
• $17.32 • -40% • Astalon: Tears of the Earth + 2 Soundtrack Albums!
• $18.74 • -25% • Snowtopia: Ski Resort Tycoon
• $18.98 • -20% • A Tale of Paper: Refolded - Digital Deluxe Edition
• $19.99 • -20% • Unexplored 2: The Wayfarer's Legacy
• $21.59 • -35% • Severed Steel Digital Deluxe Version
You know what would have gone great in an Indie Publisher sale? Shovel Knight Dig and Freedom Planet 2. Just saying.

(I don't care if the first games are or are not part of this sale, so no need to correct me on that. I'm just annoyed that the first games are here on GOG and their sequels didn't come here for some unknowable reason. I was really looking forward to them and I really don't want to buy them from some other platform. Very disappointed when they didn't release here.)
high rated
Sale page format makes it not plausible to shop for games and as such prevents sale of games.

Its sad people are having to come to the thread post in order to find a user who has posted a proper list in order to shop sale games.
high rated
It's sad that GOG spends a huge amount of time and effort on making the shop worse, but I fear that this horrible sale page format is here to stay for good. It's cumbersome and hides important information in a plethora of horizontally page flipping boxes with images that are too large to be useful for getting an overview and too small for looking at them closely. Even if you switch the display mode of the catalogue view below, the list items are still too large without any information at all. Almost all of the space that each item takes is blank – obviously this is done to present the portrait game icons, while they should be landscape format, to better use the space. The interesting thing is that the horizontal boxes on top could be improved with portrait format game icons to allow more items on the screen, but they are landscape. So it's always the wrong way around.

It seems that whoever decided to make it that way was very keen to hide information in order to prevent the customers from spending money.
mk47at: It's sad that GOG spends a huge amount of time and effort on making the shop worse, but I fear that this horrible sale page format is here to stay for good. It's cumbersome and hides important information in a plethora of horizontally page flipping boxes with images that are too large to be useful for getting an overview and too small for looking at them closely. Even if you switch the display mode of the catalogue view below, the list items are still too large without any information at all. Almost all of the space that each item takes is blank – obviously this is done to present the portrait game icons, while they should be landscape format, to better use the space. The interesting thing is that the horizontal boxes on top could be improved with portrait format game icons to allow more items on the screen, but they are landscape. So it's always the wrong way around.

It seems that whoever decided to make it that way was very keen to hide information in order to prevent the customers from spending money.
My speculation is this is yet another incorrect assumption that everyone wants to do everything on the internet on a cell phone because this format seems to be designed with mobile in mind.

Also this is not the first time they have tried to do this format either. It was rejected last time and went away. I think for 1-2 years before this attempt to resurrect it.
Get yourself https://www.gog.com/en/game/lichtspeer_complete_bundle -80% or go home and eat strudel XD
I want some strudel btw.
Extraordinary arcade game for a mouse, it made me turn the monitor upside down for one stage : )
I have to agree, can't stand this new format. Too much scrolling, the icons are way too large, there's just not enough information on my screen, as in I see 4 game icons at times.
I've skipped every sale that had this format, navigating the site is too frustrating to be honest.
Post edited October 17, 2022 by NuffCatnip
NuffCatnip: I have to agree, can't stand this new format. Too much scrolling, the icons are way too large, there's just not enough information on my screen, as in I see 4 game icons at times.
I've skipped every sale that had this format, navigating the site is too frustrating to be honest.
Same here, it's so much cumbersome to see the deals now.
GOG.com: We love to play them and we love to give them home on our platform. We’re talking about the best indie publisher titles! This week we’ve prepared a Special Sale where you can find them with discounts as high as 90%.

Whether it’s a roguelike adventure game, turn-based dark strategy, 2D puzzle platformer, fast-paced platformer shooter, sci-fi RPG or strategic building and managing game - it’s all here waiting for you to play it!

Check out every discounted game from publishers like Big Sugar, Crunching Koalas, DANGEN Entertainment, Goblinz and Herocraft here and embark on an incredible indie adventure! Sale lasts until October 24th, 10 PM UTC.
I'm waiting for Revita to be on sale. Also, when you updating Isaac Rebirth to the latest version? Pull your finger out guys.
Additions/changes:
• $1.94 • -85% • Slain: Back From Hell
• $1.99 • -80% • Butcher
• $7.49 • -70% • Valfaris
mk47at: It seems that whoever decided to make it that way was very keen to hide information in order to prevent the customers from spending money.
Well said.
I think something is deeply wrong with GOG's corporate structure, as a whole.
Such decisions are absolutely subpar to any current industry standard and borderline shady.
NuffCatnip: I have to agree, can't stand this new format. Too much scrolling, the icons are way too large, there's just not enough information on my screen, as in I see 4 game icons at times.
I am beggining to suspect there is/are (a) certain heavy handed employee(s), forcing their viewpoints on how things should be done, completely disregarding all due process concerning organizational decisions.
Post edited October 18, 2022 by WhatIsTheTruth
WhatIsTheTruth: Maybe someone responsible would mind about:

[Modded - offtopic]

4. Keeping the sale pages as they are. At some point we will be forced to love them, if we want to find a decent sale in the mess they are or just stop bothering, so you could focus on worrying more about lower revenue and less on how you can spit on our opinion and advice.

Best regards.
Please stop derailing threads with other topics you deem important. Official warning.
Post edited October 19, 2022 by Clownski_