It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

More building blocks = less roadblocks.

<span class="bold">TerraTech</span>, a sandbox/building game of vehicular combat, is available now DRM-free for Windows and Mac with a 30% launch discount.

Where's the fun in doing battle on the lawless outskirts of the galaxy, if you are still playing by boring Earth rules, right? For one, you shouldn't be constrained to conventional methods of transportation. That's why TerraTech lets you drag-and-drop modular blocks to build your own weird, imaginative, and surprisingly effective vehicles, made from scavenged parts of fallen enemies or gathered resources. Assemble your own oddly-shaped creations and deconstruct anything standing in your way, including enemy bases full of delicious, re-attachable blocks.

Payload Studios realise that TerraTech's appeal heavily relies on the players' enthusiasm for experimentation and out-of-the-box thinking, which will become even more intense once the multiplayer modes are introduced. That's why they want to keep their community involved into the ongoing development process, as they aim to drastically increase the amount of available blocks, and keep refining the game modes and mechanics.

Let your inner constructor in the driver's seat as you play around with flexible <span class="bold">TerraTech</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com. And if you want to participate in some additional experimentation, you can gain access to the prototype testing chamber with the <span class="bold">TerraTech Deluxe Edition</span>. Or, if you are not yet ready to commit, you can go for the <span class="bold">TerraTech R &amp; D Pack</span> at any moment. The 30% discount will last until February 2, 1:59 PM GMT.

Note: This game is currently in development. See the <span class="bold">FAQ</span> to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.

Stream watch:

Join TheCroxx to see the game played live at Twitch.tv/GOGcom as the first game in development on the GOG.com Twitch channel! The show starts today, January 28th, at 3pm GMT / 4pm CET / 10am EST.
Looking at the screenshots, I get a certain "Besiege" - Feeling.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/346010/
Lego meets Total Annihilation.

I'm in! :D
gog is currently streaming this on twitch if anyone wants to see how it works 10am est

http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom
There's development DLC for the in-development game? 0_o
VanishedOne: There's development DLC for the in-development game? 0_o
Yeah ... They make you pay to get dev builds.
It looks like it can become something interesting. I'm gonna wait and see how it goes. :)
It looks an awful lot like RoboCraft, only with a much worse user interface.
So this game is in early access, not finished. They release DLC for the game also marked as "in development" for €9.99. while the main game is still not finished.

Am I the only one being irritated about this?
VanishedOne: There's development DLC for the in-development game? 0_o
Day -270 DLC
You're claiming to be in beta and yet you're already selling DLC? Get out.

As TotalBiscuit says, you have no right to call yourself a beta, or get a free pass over criticisms/quality concerns said status provides the day you introduce paid DLC.
Post edited January 28, 2016 by ReynardFox
MaGo72: So this game is in early access, not finished. They release DLC for the game also marked as "in development" for €9.99. while the main game is still not finished.

Did you read it's description? It appears to be a higher level of beta buy-in, perhaps equivalent to higher kickstarter tiers, and doesn't actually say it'll come with any extra content in the final game.

Perhaps listing it as two separate editions would have worked better. It certainly seems a more worthwhile option for fans of the game or developer than the usual massively overpriced Royal edition with assorted digital junk.
Post edited January 30, 2016 by EndlessWaves
MaGo72: So this game is in early access, not finished. They release DLC for the game also marked as "in development" for €9.99. while the main game is still not finished.

if you read under the description the term DLC is missleading its actually more involved & access to the protoype stuff etc.

But it could have been better described instead of DLC
andreiv72: if you read under the description the term DLC is misleading its actually more involved & access to the prototype stuff etc.

But it could have been better described instead of DLC
I can imagine now, back in the day, Notch trying to charge for access to redstone.

...No wait, I can't that's even more absurd.
Looks fun. Gonna have to check out some gameplay video.