It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Explore a wacky galaxy filled to the brim with original lore and thick, meaty content. Subverse is now available as the game in development on GOG.COM!

Note: Subverse contains adult content and as such may not be available in some countries. Also, this game is currently in development. See the <span class="bold">FAQ</span> to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
MarkoH01: Usually there'a a way to turn european DVD players codefree so that you would be able to play region 1 DVDs as well.
pazZzurro: Cool. Thanks for the tip! I guess I'll look into it then some time in the future ;)
You've seen Jetman though, right? Jetman is a masterpiece of the genre. I was stoked when they had a legit box copy of it here.
pazZzurro: Cool. Thanks for the tip! I guess I'll look into it then some time in the future ;)
TheGrimLord: You've seen Jetman though, right? Jetman is a masterpiece of the genre. I was stoked when they had a legit box copy of it here.
Haven't made to it yet, but heard many good things about it. I enjoy'ed Timeranger a huge deal though – it had a great sombre atmosphere to it and a killer opening.
I'm also watching a lot of Kamen Rider. Currently getting close to finishing the original show.
Was sorry to hear that Saban cock-blocked Shout! in realeasing more of the Sentai's DVDs.
Does anyone have a changelog for Subverse?
It updated today I think.
Post edited November 25, 2021 by novumZ