It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Enjoy a turn-based tactical RPG where you build a team of mercenaries, forge alliances, wage battles, and journey beyond the seething wall of fog known only as the Murk. Shores Unknown is now available as the game in development on GOG.COM!

Note: This game is currently in development. See the <span class="bold">FAQ</span> to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
KetobaK: The game doesn't has a warning that is in dev, I leave a review for that, I can edit it or remove it myself!!!
LinuxFire: Hi KetobaK
I believe that a notice cannot be withdrawn or changed.
But if it is possible, I would like to know how to do so.
And of course, your warning is already noted as a notice... :-/
Sorry, was a typo, it was "can't". My bad :p
This game looks very promising, it just needs a Linux version. Any chance that it will be added until release?
eiii: This game looks very promising, it just needs a Linux version. Any chance that it will be added until release?
This is what a developer had to say when asked: Unfortunately, we don't have any plans for Linux support at the moment, though that may change in the future.
Mori_Yuki: This is what a developer had to say when asked: Unfortunately, we don't have any plans for Linux support at the moment, though that may change in the future.
Too bad, I'll keep it on my wishlist just in case they change their mind... Thanks for the info!
Post edited February 20, 2021 by eiii
Mori_Yuki: This is what a developer had to say when asked: Unfortunately, we don't have any plans for Linux support at the moment, though that may change in the future.
eiii: Too bad, I'll keep it on my wishlist just in case they change their mind... Thanks for the info!
Why not you contact the developer to ask for one? Or, better yet, open a petition on change.org With sufficiently high numbers in support, developers are more likely to commit themselves to work on a port. :-)
eiii: Too bad, I'll keep it on my wishlist just in case they change their mind... Thanks for the info!
Mori_Yuki: Why not you contact the developer to ask for one? Or, better yet, open a petition on change.org With sufficiently high numbers in support, developers are more likely to commit themselves to work on a port. :-)
On GOG it's done, who comes to support a small message ?
https://www.gog.com/forum/shores_unknown/shores_unknown_linux

interesting: www.change.org
thank you :-)
Post edited February 25, 2021 by LinuxFire