It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've never seen the image before that comes up if you want to pay less than a dollar. It also makes you do a captcha to prove you are a human since you seem to have no heart. That is awesome.

The only thing I want out of this bundle is the soundtrack to The Showdown Effect, as I wouldn't play the game and have everything else from previous bundles (including soundtracks)
Tranquil.Suit: "Hosted by PewDiePie" .... what does that even mean?
It's like the indie gamer chick bundle from indie royale. He curated the bundle for lack of better words.
Post edited August 15, 2013 by samlii
triock: Only interested in Botanicula Steam key, hmm. :/
Check your PMs, mate.
IAmSinistar: Tch, f*** Steam only releases. So I'll pick this up anyway since I was going to buy the Botanicula soundtrack for $8 elsewhere. Guess I'll pass on Amnesia, already have it here on GOG, and will give away the Botanicula (fantastic game) and The Showdown Effect keys. Not the deal I was hoping for, but better than a kick in the teeth.
It's just Showdown Effect that's Steam only here. Doesn't even look like they advertise the DRM-free stuff much anymore.
IAmSinistar: Tch, f*** Steam only releases. So I'll pick this up anyway since I was going to buy the Botanicula soundtrack for $8 elsewhere. Guess I'll pass on Amnesia, already have it here on GOG, and will give away the Botanicula (fantastic game) and The Showdown Effect keys. Not the deal I was hoping for, but better than a kick in the teeth.
Grilledfish: It's just Showdown Effect that's Steam only here. Doesn't even look like they advertise the DRM-free stuff much anymore.
I know but that was one of the games I didn't already have. So basically I got two out of fives games. Still worth it for the soundtracks though.
Only one I don't have is the Showdown Effect (same goes for the soundtracks), and not interested in it either so skipping this one.
Post edited August 15, 2013 by jamsatle
I fucking hate PewDie fucking Pie ... so I guess i wont be buying it ....
PewDiePie being the 'host' for this one doesn't give me the slightest urge to buy it, but it's not the only reason. I'm only missing Botanicula and Showdown Effect from the bundle... heck, I have the others from various Humble Bundles along with the soundtracks, so I'm skipping out on it.
Post edited August 15, 2013 by Garugo
I was hoping for the X Universe Bundle :(. Still I might pick this up for Botanicula and Amnesia. McPixel also looks fun...
summitus: I fucking hate PewDie fucking Pie ... so I guess i wont be buying it ....
What is PewDiePie? It sounds gross. =/
summitus: I fucking hate PewDie fucking Pie ... so I guess i wont be buying it ....
JaqFrost: What is PewDiePie? It sounds gross. =/
PewDiePie is basically proof that there are around 10 million more morons in the world than there was before PewdiePie :p ...

hope that helps ... lol
JaqFrost: What is PewDiePie? It sounds gross. =/
summitus: PewDiePie is basically proof that there are around 10 million more morons in the world than there was before PewdiePie :p ...

hope that helps ... lol
Well, he's swedish, so...

(I'm a Finn. We are entitled to make fun of swedes. It's in our blood)
Descsent...
This bundle has an strange mix of games... I only want Botanicula from this bundle, but not the rest... and not even slightly interested in the games I don't have. I guess I'll have to skip it. Probably Botanicula will appear again in another bundle anyway... (:P)

And I have no idea who PewDiePie is... (:P)
Post edited August 15, 2013 by Azrael360
Being associated with PewDiePie is more offensive than them selling non DRM-Free bundles could ever hope to be.
For the record, Thomas was Alone is good. I mean really good. Then again, I've been drinking, so it may not even be the game that I'm thinking of, but if it is, It's good.