It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ooh can i give my spare keys........errm

if i want these games, i will get them here :)
Ian: ooh can i give my spare keys........errm
Just for the record, apparently they're all in one Steam key, so if you did give any of them away, you'd have to give them all away to the same person. :P

*Edit - Well, except for Prison Architect, I would imagine that's a key all by itself.
Post edited August 08, 2013 by Garugo
Ian: ooh can i give my spare keys........errm
Garugo: Just for the record, apparently they're all in one Steam key, so if you did give any of them away, you'd have to give them all away to the same person. :P

*Edit - Well, except for Prison Architect, I would imagine that's a key all by itself.
aye i was being ironic, but as others have said lets see if PA comes to GOG :)
Ric1987: Eh, been a while since a humble bundle interested me. This doesn't do it for me either.
GOGwiiisfun: What!!!!! What about the last one with King's Bounty and Men of War!!! Unless you already have them or hate strategy games with passion?
I already had all of those except for one of the Men of War games. I guess I could have paid a dollar to get it but decided not to as I'm happy with the first one and Assault Squad.
Garugo: Just for the record, apparently they're all in one Steam key, so if you did give any of them away, you'd have to give them all away to the same person. :P

Ian: aye i was being ironic, but as others have said lets see if PA comes to GOG :)
Well PA was on my son's wish list forever...and since I didn't get the Humble Introversion (late to the bundle dealio's) but he did, this was a good deal for us both ;-) A bit pricey but then it's for a good cause - the devs rock!
Smannesman: Disappointing, like most people (probably) I have everything except for Prison Architect.
And just like with Riptide, it's not really a very good deal if all you want is that last game.
Indeed. I think the general expectation is that everyone already has the remaining introversion games (they've been in so many bundles and special offers that there won't be many people who don't already have it). The only purpose of this bundle is really to sell yet more Prison Architect paid alphas.

That being said, at least it's DRM-free. Just hope it stays that way upon release.
Post edited August 09, 2013 by jamyskis
New deal is up.

Botanicula
McPixel
Thomas Was Alone
The Showdown Effect (Steam only)

BTA:
Amnesia: The Dark Descsent
Mmm, tempted to get it for Botanicula. I have all the other games except Showdown Effect, which looks amusing but is multiplayer only and therefore not something I'm likely to ever play. Eh, I'll probably throw in a buck if only for charity.
pass...

again,
mondo84: New deal is up.

Botanicula
McPixel
Thomas Was Alone
The Showdown Effect (Steam only)

BTA:
Amnesia: The Dark Descsent
Almost bought it before I realized that I already had every title on Humble already, with the exception of Showdown, and I don't play multiplayer games (or have Steam, though that EA/Origin bundle is tempting me for perhaps the first time to give client requisite gaming a try).
Oh, Paradox... I guess I'm buying for the soundtracks again.
will buy it for botanicula alone!
Tch, f*** Steam only releases. So I'll pick this up anyway since I was going to buy the Botanicula soundtrack for $8 elsewhere. Guess I'll pass on Amnesia, already have it here on GOG, and will give away the Botanicula (fantastic game) and The Showdown Effect keys. Not the deal I was hoping for, but better than a kick in the teeth.
Only interested in Botanicula Steam key, hmm. :/

edit: Thank you IAmSinistar.
Post edited August 15, 2013 by triock
"Hosted by PewDiePie" .... what does that even mean?