It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Which games are keeping you company this weekend?

Hot hot hot! It's not easy sharing a room with your PC or console this time of year, especially when it's under heavy load. You better have a darn good reason for torturing your special friend thusly, otherwise there will be hell to pay when the singularity finally arrives. So, what is it that you've asked them to run for you this time?

Go on, share your Weekend Playlist with us. It can include single-player games, multiplayer games, console exclusives, anything - we are not judging. In fact, we are sharing too!

Looking for some additional inspiration? The GOG.com releases of the week might help:

- You can die as many times as you fancy inside the <span class="bold">NECROPOLIS</span>, while getting taunted by its sarcastic curator.
- You can grab your mom, go to the Mall, and try to find out what happens when <span class="bold">Cellpop Goes Out At Night</span>.
- You can build the city of your dreams and see it razed to the ground by the tantrums of mother nature in <span class="bold">SimCity&trade; 3000 Unlimited</span>.
- You can save the land of Thedas from the scourge of the Darkspawn while swapping life stories with charming witches and rogues in <span class="bold">Dragon Age&trade;: Origins - Ultimate Edition</span>.
- You can mutilate your way through a massive spaceship infested with grotesque horrors from the darkest corners of <span class="bold">Dead Space&trade;</span>.

So, GOGathors, what are you playing this weekend?
GOG.com: heavy load
GOG.com: torturing your special friend thusly
GOG.com: otherwise there will be hell to pay
GOG.com: when the singularity finally arrives
HUUUUUUUMMMMM ;P
Hinty, eh GOG?

As for me, after my so called "offline drm free lan party in the marvelous countryside" I'll go with Parkan and Parkan II (no joke, been playing the hell out of these!), Armikrog, Ground Pounders, Flying Dragon: The Secret Scroll (WiiU/NES) and some random stuff, if possible. Ahoy, almight vacaciones ;P
Swaigstiks: Heretic, Hexen 1-2, Dominions 4, Conquest Of Elysium 4.

GOG? I don't know what is this GOG... :)
Bold list. CoE4? Ain't nobody got time pho that man.
I BARELY touched CoE3 and there's a fourth one already? Damn!

ps: just finished some Hexen II levels I was kinda stuck and damn, I feel fine ;P
legomeaker101: i am playing carmageddon max damage on my ps4
Does it have any splitscreen/lan multiplayer stuff? One of the best games to dig in lan parties, imho!
Post edited July 15, 2016 by vicklemos
Defiantly some Dragon Age origins for me, got my mage character all set up and ready to go to war.
Ghorpm: Populous: The Beginning
Everytime I read this game's title a voice inside my head sez "heck, vick, that's another one you promised to get into like... 10 years ago, man"

:(

But good for ya, I guess ;P
Konrad: "GOGlins".
Sounds a little alien-esque, like "I'm a GOGlin from the planet (insert polish location) Młynek Nieśwniński and I come to increase your backlog and stab your wallet away" ;P

You don't wanna even hear how GOGer/GOGlin and others sound in my native tongue. Beyond cheesy!! :D
Emob78: Little bit of everything this weekend.

To End all Wars
Vampire Bloodlines
F.E.A.R.
a new career fighter in UFC 3
and Dead Space as soon as it downloads
Better lit up a damn thick cuban cigar to dig while playing those titles -and bathe yourself in blood right after -, amigo. So many hardcore titles and just one weekend? DAMN dude, damn!
I'm here like "well, the first Edna and Harvey one was great, the second one is even better/Pajama Sam is awesome/lemme blow the dust off my Famicom while adventuring myself with Challenger in broad daylight, of course and..." etc etc and you're like "this-a-weekend some heads will roll!" ;)
Post edited July 15, 2016 by vicklemos
Pokemon Go with the kids
When I'm not busy troubleshooting a desktop this weekend I've found a chance to test a gaming laptop so I'm curious to see how it holds up. First I gotta see if I can budget Dead Space and Dragon Age into my digital collection, from there maybe some light assortment of:

Alien Isolation
Doom (2016, new Vulkan drivers)
Ghost in the Shell: First Assault
Metro 2033 Redux
Saints Row: The Third
Tomb Raider (2012)

Ultimately I want to use a few reasonably powerful titles to test things out first, then just go free fall with whatever hooks me for whatever spare time.
Trying to get into True Detective.

Also, watching Princess Bride all the way through instead of just a few clips :)
I'm not sure I'll get to play anything this weekend, but I just finished Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition and Day of the Tentacle Remastered and am now on to Grim Fandango Remastered. I've been having a blast!
Titan Quest (including immortal throne)
Jade Empire
The Sims 2
maybe also some Rise of Nations
-Might look for some more recording-worthy material in Dying Light... that game is full of it. I was being chased by a viral onto a rooftop, so I turn around and palmed him off the edge. Little did I know there was a small water drum of sorts on the ground, and as I watched him fall, he landed square in the drum LOL. I'll tag GOG from Facebook somehow if I figure it out.
-Oh, and make some Witcher 3 videos... showing off my sexy beard, and pure green tree overdose adaptation.
-Maybe get into Thea: The Awakening a little, as I keep putting it off.
-Check out Satellite Reign's multiplayer over LAN.
-Kill some time With Battlefront 2.
-Homeworld will get some love.
-Tend to my bitches in Prison Architect and remedy them constantly digging tunnels to escape... little pricks.
-Xenonauts will start up a new run, probably on easy because I don't feel like being MLG.
-Maybe, just maybe... I'll be brave enough to tackle Subterrain again.

David9855: Defiantly some Dragon Age origins for me, got my mage character all set up and ready to go to war.
No need to be defiant... I don't think anyone will stop you :3
markwalsh2007: Pokemon Go with the kids
I sorta figured for this thread everyone would be saying this. At least most of my real-life friends would have this answer. I guess this is a slightly different gaming crowd. Or maybe they're just not admitting it. :o

Funny story for me, I was in the mood for an ARPG, so I was browsing my catalog, and suddenly the 60% off on Dragon Age: Origins looked really good. So I bought that, and went into Origin to delete my copy there and replace it with GOG's. (I don't really hate Origin the way some people do, but I do prefer GOG and want to support DRM free gaming.) But while I was in Origin, I noticed that they have Nox as their current freebie. That was a game I'd always heard good things about but never played, so I downloaded that one instead. And then I spent the entire evening having a ball in that game. Soo, I'll probably be doing more Nox this weekend. But I may get DA:O downloaded as well today and pick that up this weekend as well when I get a chance. I've never actually finished a playthrough of it, so this will be a good excuse.
Post edited July 16, 2016 by Elinnea
markwalsh2007: Pokemon Go with the kids
Elinnea: I sorta figured for this thread everyone would be saying this. At least most of my real-life friends would have this answer. I guess this is a slightly different gaming crowd. Or maybe they're just not admitting it. :o
I'd show you the kind of phone I have but it's kinda sad lol. Let's just say I can't play it even if I wanted to.

Funny story of my own though... My brother in-law, who's a total 'manly bloke' kind of guy, declared that anyone who plays Pokémon Go needs to throw in their 'man card'. A few nights after he says this, his wife posts on Facebook 'guess who just threw in his man card'. Moron got plenty of torment afterwards :p
Elinnea: I sorta figured for this thread everyone would be saying this. At least most of my real-life friends would have this answer. I guess this is a slightly different gaming crowd. Or maybe they're just not admitting it. :o
micktiegs_8: I'd show you the kind of phone I have but it's kinda sad lol. Let's just say I can't play it even if I wanted to.
Haha, this is me too. I still use a cell phone that I got... let's see, about ten years ago? A little more maybe? So yeah, it's not smartphone-game-enabled.
Ghorpm: Populous: The Beginning
vicklemos: Everytime I read this game's title a voice inside my head sez "heck, vick, that's another one you promised to get into like... 10 years ago, man"

:(

But good for ya, I guess ;P
Konrad: "GOGlins".
vicklemos: Sounds a little alien-esque, like "I'm a GOGlin from the planet (insert polish location) Młynek Nieśwniński and I come to increase your backlog and stab your wallet away" ;P

You don't wanna even hear how GOGer/GOGlin and others sound in my native tongue. Beyond cheesy!! :D
Emob78: Little bit of everything this weekend.

To End all Wars
Vampire Bloodlines
F.E.A.R.
a new career fighter in UFC 3
and Dead Space as soon as it downloads
vicklemos: Better lit up a damn thick cuban cigar to dig while playing those titles -and bathe yourself in blood right after -, amigo. So many hardcore titles and just one weekend? DAMN dude, damn!
I'm here like "well, the first Edna and Harvey one was great, the second one is even better/Pajama Sam is awesome/lemme blow the dust off my Famicom while adventuring myself with Challenger in broad daylight, of course and..." etc etc and you're like "this-a-weekend some heads will roll!" ;)
It's the Green Goblin medicine I'm taking. It has... side effects.

That's ok, tomorrow I'll balance it all out with a romp through Barbie's Magical Estrogen Adventure. I'm currently up to level 4 on my shopping mall upgrades. Then I'll ride around the local park on my segway and look for some Pokemon while listening to old Tori Amos songs on my environmentally friendly ipod.
All will play Witcher 3 all day long!!
Going to resume playing Divinity 2 (wine/linux) & try to finish off the C hub in Talos Principle.

Time fast forward in Talos Principle helps so much.