It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Which games are keeping you company this weekend?

Hot hot hot! It's not easy sharing a room with your PC or console this time of year, especially when it's under heavy load. You better have a darn good reason for torturing your special friend thusly, otherwise there will be hell to pay when the singularity finally arrives. So, what is it that you've asked them to run for you this time?

Go on, share your Weekend Playlist with us. It can include single-player games, multiplayer games, console exclusives, anything - we are not judging. In fact, we are sharing too!

Looking for some additional inspiration? The GOG.com releases of the week might help:

- You can die as many times as you fancy inside the <span class="bold">NECROPOLIS</span>, while getting taunted by its sarcastic curator.
- You can grab your mom, go to the Mall, and try to find out what happens when <span class="bold">Cellpop Goes Out At Night</span>.
- You can build the city of your dreams and see it razed to the ground by the tantrums of mother nature in <span class="bold">SimCity&trade; 3000 Unlimited</span>.
- You can save the land of Thedas from the scourge of the Darkspawn while swapping life stories with charming witches and rogues in <span class="bold">Dragon Age&trade;: Origins - Ultimate Edition</span>.
- You can mutilate your way through a massive spaceship infested with grotesque horrors from the darkest corners of <span class="bold">Dead Space&trade;</span>.

So, GOGathors, what are you playing this weekend?
I'm going to try to finish up Divinity Original Sin this weekend after a two months break, played nearly 80 hours so shouldn't be that much left.
Not sure if im gonna play anything this weekend.
Gotta paint the house when the weather is still nice.
Im also still catching up on my watch list.
i am playing carmageddon max damage on my ps4
Jack Keane O.o
I honestly don't know. Kinda want to do another RPG after I took a break having beat The Witcher 1, but i'm not sure which one of these I wanna start on:

Dragon Age Origins
Pillars of Eternity
Divinity Original Sin EE
Wasteland 2 DC

Kinda leaning towards Dragon Age.
Avernum 5
In the last year, I finished Avernum 1-3, and I quit Avernum 4 because of boring of endless map walking.
However, recently I've been stimulated to re-visit the under world!
My adventures have arrived a mining town and hunting a bandits leader now.

Also I bought Shin Megami Tensei 4 FINAL on Amazon.jp which will be arrived soon.
Post edited July 15, 2016 by yoshino
May go down to the beach and see what we can catch in Pokemon Go.

The Silent Age
The Secret World
Maybe Wildstar if I get really really bored.
And hopefully get back to Assault on Dark Athena..
For some reason, had a hankering for some old console RPG so started Wild Arms. Don't think I ever finished that back in the old days. Bouncing between that and Witcher 1, Sunken Secrets (iOS) and the addiction I just can't shake...Hexcells Infinite (Steam).
GOG.com: Which games are keeping you company this weekend?

Hot hot hot! It's not easy sharing a room with your PC or console this time of year, especially when it's under heavy load. You better have a darn good reason for torturing your special friend thusly, otherwise there will be hell to pay when the singularity finally arrives. So, what is it that you've asked them to run for you this time?

Go on, share your Weekend Playlist with us. It can include single-player games, multiplayer games, console exclusives, anything - we are not judging. In fact, we are sharing too!

Looking for some additional inspiration? The GOG.com releases of the week might help:

- You can die as many times as you fancy inside the <span class="bold">NECROPOLIS</span>, while getting taunted by its sarcastic curator.
- You can grab your mom, go to the Mall, and try to find out what happens when <span class="bold">Cellpop Goes Out At Night</span>.
- You can build the city of your dreams and see it razed to the ground by the tantrums of mother nature in <span class="bold">SimCity&trade; 3000 Unlimited</span>.
- You can save the land of Thedas from the scourge of the Darkspawn while swapping life stories with charming witches and rogues in <span class="bold">Dragon Age&trade;: Origins - Ultimate Edition</span>.
- You can mutilate your way through a massive spaceship infested with grotesque horrors from the darkest corners of <span class="bold">Dead Space&trade;</span>.

So, GOGathors, what are you playing this weekend?
Something that got released this week but is not on this list. What is it? :)

Hint one: Its title starts with "I" like Infinium Strike.

Hint two: I may have accidentally already spelled it out.

You may now with shame red head add that game to the list :P
Dead Space

That is, if I can manage to turn that sodding mouse smoothing off. This is seriously the worst mouse controls I've played in any game ever. I was as hyped for this game as I was for anything released on gog and yet I couldn't stomach more than 6 minutes thanks to the effed up controls.
Konrad: On my desk at work...
I can confirm this...
Dragon Age: Origins (PC) and Romancing SaGa 2 (Android) most likely. Been playing both for a week now.

Wish I would have waited on DA:O. Just bought it on Steam while it was on sale. Would rather have the GOG version though.
Working my way through Hotline Miami and Eschalon Book 1. Never finished Hotline, so aiming to complete, while Book 1 is a replay.
Red Dead Redemption!
Dragon Age : Origins. Maybe some Dead Space (never played it before). Or perhaps trying to get back into Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition to try and finally beat that game.

Oh yeah, Gemstone IV like almost every other weekend for the last 21 years.