It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

When you’ve entered the Haunted Grounds, the very first thing that I’ve presented to you was the realm of Days Gone. That event stirred the very fabric of GOG, and countless souls screamed in unison: MORE!

Today, the Haunted Grounds are ready to answer, and offer you a glimpse into the future: God of War and UNCHARTED™: Legacy of Thieves Collection will soon arrive on GOG!

Let us delve deeper in what you’re about to witness.

Prepare to don the mantle of Kratos in the critically acclaimed masterpiece, God of War. This time, the Ghost of Sparta ventures into the realm of Norse mythology, where gods, monsters, and legends collide. Armed with his Leviathan Axe and accompanied by his son Atreus, Kratos embarks on a profoundly personal journey, exploring the tumultuous relationship between father and son amidst the chaos of divine forces. The game’s stunning visuals, immersive storytelling, and visceral combat mechanics promise an unparalleled adventure that will leave an indelible mark on your gaming soul.

But the excitement doesn’t stop there. UNCHARTED™: Legacy of Thieves Collection is set to bring the charismatic Nathan Drake back into action. Delve into the adrenaline-fueled escapades of the roguish treasure hunter as he embarks on daring quests, uncovers ancient mysteries, and outwits cunning adversaries. The collection includes two beloved titles, Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End and Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, both remastered to showcase their breathtaking visuals and cinematic storytelling. Traverse exotic landscapes, solve intricate puzzles, and engage in heart-pounding gunfights, all while immersing yourself in a narrative that rivals the most captivating Hollywood blockbusters.

These upcoming arrivals mark a pivotal moment on GOG, as we know how many souls wanted to visit those incredible realms on our platform. Soon enough you’ll be able to travel the mythical realms of gods and monsters in God of War, and embark on a thrilling treasure hunt across the globe in UNCHARTED™: Legacy of Thieves Collection.

Wishlist those masterpieces now, and while you await them, remember that Haunted Grounds are still holding strong and more than 3000 prices slashed to pieces are to be discovered. Find them now, while there’s still time.

HUNT THEM DOWN

Halloween Sale lasts until November 1st, 11 PM UTC.
really? cool!!
slow, but sure steps
I own these on steam since I thought HZD was a one time thing. I will support this stuff wholeheartedly since it is DRM-free. Even though I never finished the game. Cannot wait for the spidey announcement.
SargonAelther: I'm specifically counting PlayStation and Xbox Game Studios published titles.

In terms of Bethesda, most of their games were published on GOG before Microsoft acquired them and Microsoft was quite hands-off with them so far. This is about to change, which may mean bad news for GOG, considering how we've not received any Obsidian games that were published by Xbox Game Studios. Xbox-published Quantum Break is also not on GOG, despite the fact that other Remedy games are on GOG.

We don't have any of Microsoft's classics either. No Halo 1&2, no Fable 1&3, no classic Flight Sim, etc... Microsoft loves DRM.
Fomalhaut30: Lack of Quantum Break is probably due to the streaming of those movie/tv episodes/whatever the hell they were, that added an absurd amount of size to the game. You could download them on the xbox, but iirc, on the Steam version, they were all streamed to the user rather than a discrete download.
The problem is always with policy and with the decisions of big wigs. Technical issues are always secondary and easy to solve. The game is 69GB. The episodes are 75GB. 144GB is not that bad for 2023. Xbox allows users to download the episodes, while PC players are forced to stream them. This is almost certainly meant to be another form of DRM. There is no reason why they couldn't just keep them offline, like on the Xbox version.

I fear for the day they shut down the servers that stream those episodes. The game will lose half of its story and appeal due to lack of care from the big wigs.
Post edited October 30, 2023 by SargonAelther
high rated
Waiting for Horizon : Forbidden West :)
CoffeeDrone: Hech YEAH! Sony knows where the market is. Nintendo's turn.
Sarang: It's not gonna happen but you can hope. Part of it is so many experiences will be compromised, for the Wii U or 3DS, then you throw in the way the controllers play in some games.
This is part of why Xenoblade X hasn't been ported to the Switch yet.

Heck Switch and Ayn Neo Air are the only fairly powerful handheld experiences with an OLED. Steamdeck doesn't have it and neither does the Ally.
I know. I'm just grabbing at straws in hope Nintendo can adapt. If ever.
Not a fan of these ones, though I'm hopeful one day we'll get the actually good titles in the Uncharted and God of War series released
Xeshra: The first MediEvil is great: It was probably my first adventure even, on the PSX, over 20 years ago... not a difficult or complex game but very atmospheric.

A release on GoG is surely instant buy.
Was low key one of my favorite PSX games of all time. Also Tecmo's Deception was rock solid on PSX, but I doubt that ever gets a remaster....
Nice, My holding off of buying God of War has paid off, that is easily an insta-buy, Thanks Sony
CoffeeDrone: This is part of why Xenoblade X hasn't been ported to the Switch yet.
I think it's more because it was a botched game w/ a terrible story and online that no one really wants. I REALLY don't see them wanting to make servers for it. I think you can write that game off as dead.
Post edited October 31, 2023 by EverNightX
Syphon72: Sometimes, I feel it has to do with Neil Druckmann. He probably thinks Uncharted 4 is only the one you need to play.
Druckmann... yuck

The Last of Us was a legitimately great story wrapped in an ok game, but after that hit...

... Druckmann thinks he's god's gift to gamers.
Syphon72: Sometimes, I feel it has to do with Neil Druckmann. He probably thinks Uncharted 4 is only the one you need to play.
kai2: Druckmann... yuck

The Last of Us was a legitimately great story wrapped in an ok game, but after that hit...

... Druckmann thinks he's god's gift to gamers.
He's not. Most of Naughty Dog's story before these games felt like I had seen the stories ran before in movies and less of just an homage. They do gameplay well and FIXED the Tomb Raider controls.
TLOU is probably the best game Naughty Dog ever made though, probably the most original story too.

There are better, CLEARLY original stories in Western games even though they are less common. Original gameplay is easier to come by though.
Breja: Unlike God of War, which is a perfect starting point for new players, I still don't get the point of bringing only the very end of Uncharted to PC. Uncharted 4 is a great game (despite some issues I do have with it) but it's all about being the grand finale to Nathan's journey. Nothing about the game's plot can possibly resonate with audience unfamiliar with the first three games.
Oh, I thought it was going to be a collection with all 3-4 games.
But I see they never ported the first ones. :(
Post edited October 31, 2023 by phaolo
It's insane to think of some of the games that have been added to GOG over the past year. Thank you to everyone at GOG and their partners who made this happen!
porfavor el "Need For Speed II y III" u.u
I should also add my voice to the chorus saying I was actually more interested in the earlier entries in the series (namely, God of War 1-3).