It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Supremtin: dude go away, it would help out a lot if you did
Was it what Robert Lee said to Ulysses Grant, or the reverse?
Tracido: Now now, those two are clearly rather close, they probably don't have much else but this place.
Aww, man, I'm not going to get in the way of true love. Have at it.
low rated
Tracido: Now now, those two are clearly rather close, they probably don't have much else but this place.
lol
Ophelium: Aww, man, I'm not going to get in the way of true love. Have at it.
not working care to try again?
Post edited May 31, 2015 by Supremtin
Supremtin: could you hurry up and get back at me I really wanna see you try to get yourself out of the whole downgrade issue that completely proves you a FUNBOY
It just proves you don't know shit about software development.
low rated
Primo_Victoria: I'm a bit in the same boat. I joined GOG for their principles and how they're praised, and they turn out to be pretty shady as well with the Witcher 3 downgrade, the buggy website, and I've heard only a little bit about the issues you mention like regional pricing and geolocation blocks.
toxicTom: There was no Witcher 3 downgrade. They had to change the engine because it couldn't handle nightly lighting well (although it looked a little better than the current one in daytime). And they had to remove some things that just wouldn't work with a massive game running in the background at the same time. Go ahead and ask them for the demo that had the oh-so-awesome visuals. I guess you would be surprised how they upgraded since then: They added a whole huge game.
BULLSHIT! everyone knows the game was downgraded, you see what I was talking about you funboys are still defending them even after it was proved that they downgraded the game, read this article http://whatifgaming.com/developer-insider-the-witcher-3-was-downgraded-from-2013-list-of-all-features-taken-out-why which is true cause all the stuff listed there were either taken out or downgraded, now watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SpPqXdzl7g all what is there has been removed except the hairworks, if you still doubt the article compare what was listed as taken out with what is in the video you will realize that the article was 100% legit, funboys like you disgust me

toxic Tom here is the post again if you cant find it, now do what Ive written
I had too Google SJW. :P
I swear, kids are speaking a different language these days. :P

Now I know why my mother was so frustrated when she asked me, "What do you mean bad is good?"
Supremtin: not working care to try again?
Why do you think everything is about you? If I was talking to you, I would have replied to you. Like this. I know you get lots of attention here and I'm happy you enjoy people talking to you, but I think I'm done conversing with you.
low rated
Supremtin: not working care to try again?
Ophelium: Why do you think everything is about you? If I was talking to you, I would have replied to you. Like this. I know you get lots of attention here and I'm happy you enjoy people talking to you, but I think I'm done conversing with you.
sorry didn't mean to point out you buthurtness at all, but you kinda walked right into that one
Supremtin: sorry didn't mean to point out you buthurtness at all, but you kinda walked right into that one
Those who point out the flaws in others generally suffer from that same flaw. So what has you so butthurt?
low rated
tinyE: I had too Google SJW. :P

Now I know why my mother was so frustrated when she asked me, "What do you mean bad is good?"
Hey now, I had to ask at the start of the whole thing myself. I'd never even heard of the nonsense going on until I stepped into it all.

I also really never cared about any of it, other than coming home from a hard day and being able to enjoy a game.
JKHSawyer: GOG more than likely rejected it due to price point. It's only around 5 hours long and it's a standard twin stick with some nice destruction. Not really worth $20 though. Maybe $10.
It may have been edited shorter, but based on a video playlist of a play through Tracido posted, it's not even 2 hours long.
tinyE: I had too Google SJW. :P

Be thankful that(i'm taking you don't anyway) have any of your own. It's even worse. Trust me on that.
low rated
Supremtin: sorry didn't mean to point out you buthurtness at all, but you kinda walked right into that one
Ophelium: Those who point out the flaws in others generally suffer from that same flaw. So what has you so butthurt?
dude I said am sorry okay chill no need to try so hard, we all know you desperately want to get back at me for what I said
Primo_Victoria: No, it just seemed like you thought they would just not sell a game if they thought angry mothers would attack them.
Cost-benefit analysis. And of course "angry mothers" are also counting into this. The only way to sensibly run a business.
Ophelium: Those who point out the flaws in others generally suffer from that same flaw.
Team Sanity scores an own goal.