It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

addendum:

Micro: mostly himself. But what is worrying about him is, that he initially actually voted no-lynch. Even though he is aware how bad that is for Town. He later even explained to GR, why no-lynch is bad for Town. But that didn't keep him from voting no-lynch. So, going far back, why did you vote for something that you know is bad for Town, Micro?

Pooka: conveniently left his RVS vote where it was. Was tunneling very hard on my and repeatedly completely misunderstands what I write. That raises the question: are we really talking in two different languages past each other? Or is there some intent behind those misunderstandings? Had him as scum for a while, but now, after having cooled down myself, I would put him as neutral for now.

joppo: I like what I see so far. He's looking townie. Could of course be skillful deception. But for now: leaning town. Wouldn't lynch.
Votus Conputatio

agent 5 - RWarehall, Lift, SirPrimalform, Joe, Micro
Lift 3 - Pooka, agent, ConsulCaesar
ConsulCaesar 3 - joppo, Carradice, yogsloth
Microfish 1 - trent
yogs 1 - FlockeShnee

No-lynch 1 - GameRager

Everyone else - 0
Not voting -

14 players remaining - it takes 8 to lynch.

Agent is closest at L-3

When you see a vote count, please check that your name is against the right person. Let me know if it isn't.
Trying to make it short.

TL; DR: might flip @ConsulCaesar for @Micro on the grounds of being Caesar's first game here and still D1.

To answer a question that @GR posed: After having been concerned about aiming for any innocent, most of the veterans seem to agree that it is impossible to be 100% sure and that it is better to move on instead of doing nothing (=no lunch). The most solid lead seemed to be the fisheries thing with @ConsulCaesar and @Micro. The former appeared clearer, but the player was a newbie and really would not like him to be put off against the game. But the signs in @Micro looked weaker, (all this is subjective). So, with great reluctance, the lesser evil appeared to be voting for @ConsulCaesar.

About the last posts by @Microfish_1, especially #431 do little for him. A part of the discourse consists of platitudes (we cannot be sure about anyone in the game; isn't that obvious). Then he agrees that @ConsulCaesar might be a third party (then, he may not) but he insisted (in a former post, but cannot be bothered to look for it) that that meant he was a neutral. No, it does not meant that, especially since a non hostile neutral should have little reason for going fishing.

In any case, being together or not, it is only natural that @Micro sides with @ConsulCaesar, since the cause against the latter is mainly the fishing thing, and if that damages one, it damages the second. By the way, in the little time he has had, @Micro has posted significantly, to his credit (although posts that are not free of the ocassional fallacy or platitude or plain filling).

About @agent, maybe it might be healthy that those who vote for him do so only if they think that he is geuninely scum (as @SPF does), and the rest might consider giving their votes a second thought? Also, please take into account that the man has made a serious effort with his last long post.

@Trent, not saying here that you are a lazy bastard. Not saying the opposite, neither :D For the case against @ConsulCaesar, you can check #377 and #398. If you have posted anything about @Microfish_1, it might make good reading matter too (might have missed it).

Keeping @yogsloth on watch for the reasons stated before. But there is little against him besides some overreactiveness and the skill shown in his posts (he looks like he might pull it out as scum if required!).

About @Trent, he appears more town than before. The code thing that Flocke and someone else (forgot now) mentioned, it might be just two buddies, who trust each other's view, telegraphing for fun. It sounds like something that any of us might eventually do? But definitely something to keep in mind, just in case.

About the rest, cannot help thinking that maybe we are punishing some of the players for being active, while some of those less exposed are not being discussed about? Just saying.

Also, it might be a pity to lose Micro's posts since they are nice to read (same with yogs, and many others!). It would be great if someone made a case that was more convincing (besides gut feelings and past memories from other games).

Hey, what about this:

=> Why don't we post the flips we might accept, and then we try to piece it all together?

Finally from this side of the Quidditch field, a salutation to our two fishermen friends. Ahoy!
PookaMustard: A Night 0 is possible. Scum knowing who their teammates and their roles from the get-go are also possible. But we'll never know until the end of the game. So your question ultimately can't take us anywhere useful.
hummmmmmm......
Pooka's scum I think.

trentonlf: *reads thread*
At this point if agent really is scum (highly doubtful IMO, and if I'm wrong oh well) then I'm rooting for him just so I can be treat the game how I felt he has been treated, persnickety
What do you mean, sorry, Trent? You think Agent's being treated unfairly?

yogsloth: what do good people
lynch trent?

Carradice: About @Trent, he appears more town than before. The code thing that Flocke and someone else (forgot now) mentioned, it might be just two buddies, who trust each other's view, telegraphing for fun. It sounds like something that any of us might eventually do? But definitely something to keep in mind, just in case.
uhhhhhhh... huh...
@Pooka: There might be a world of difference between the scum starting with a day 0, detailed data on each other or just a list of names, in D1. So, yes, the question was pertinent, just to know if it was a possibility.

Carradice: About @Trent, he appears more town than before. The code thing that Flocke and someone else (forgot now) mentioned, it might be just two buddies, who trust each other's view, telegraphing for fun. It sounds like something that any of us might eventually do? But definitely something to keep in mind, just in case.
JoeSapphire: uhhhhhhh... huh...
Do you think he is a Slyth together with @yogsloth or on his own?

What a day.

Jean a de longues moustaches.
Jean a de longues moustaches.
JoeSapphire: uhhhhhhh... huh...
Carradice: Do you think he is a Slyth together with @yogsloth or on his own?
Probably not on a team together based on Trent's early vote-unvote
PookaMustard: A Night 0 is possible. Scum knowing who their teammates and their roles from the get-go are also possible. But we'll never know until the end of the game. So your question ultimately can't take us anywhere useful.
JoeSapphire: hummmmmmm......
Pooka's scum I think.
Why?
Carradice:
yogsloth: "Hey everyone, look at me, I'm asking questions about what information mafia gets because I'm not one of them! Look at me, look at me, look at meeeeeeee!"
Carradice appears to me to be a very analytical person (even more than me). And I could see myself asking the same question if I didn't already know the answer by watching the previous two or three games. Pooka and Trent can testify how much I bothered both of them with inane setup questions in the Observer thread of previous games.
It's not about this specific game, not directly about finding the scum in our midst. Rather it's about knowing all the inner workings of a setup like this, to get a sense for the balance, to have an inkling of what tools the scum have at their disposal.
And only then, after having all those variables considered and a chart updated, it's about noticing what changes that new variable brings and try to find the scum in our midst.

It would feel out of place if it was asked by a player that plays fast and loose like it seems to be the case for GR or you, but not at all with them. Then you still have to consider the fact that they are playing for the first time ever and it's normal to feel curious about what they don't know. His post looks fine to me but yours don't at all.

trentonlf: I’m going to be a lazy bastard, can someone explain to me why Caesar is at 3 votes? I can’t remember anything jumping out about him at the moment. I see agent is back to 4 votes and I am not joining that wagon. I will move my vote to Lift as it seems Micro is not getting the attention I think he deserves, but before I do I want to know why people I have leaving Town are voting Caesar.
I am not leaving town, I was born here and I like it here!
Nah, both me and Carradice explained it already to SirPrammoflir in posts #377 and 398.

trentonlf: I take it you didn't read my post before when I specifically talked about lynch wagons, and if the answer is no I'm not surprised as most of my posts each game seem to be missed by the majority. Anyway, you should go back and read that post again.
It's the wolf avatar, it is intimidating so people rush to the next post.
Nah, actually it's because there are so many players and so much to read it is hard to keep track of everything. Just like you didn't notice we already talked about Caesar's wagon :)

ConsulCaesar: As for me being third party... why would I insist on the "three Houses vs Slytherine" if I was one?
If you are a 3rd party it could well be because it doesn't concern you in the slightest. I see no reason to assume the setup is limited to the 4 houses. In case of a third faction they could be anything, for example I mentioned earlier that it wouldn't be out of place to have someone from the other schools that appear in HP and the Goblet of Fire. Or it could be any other group like teachers or the goblins that work in the bank or even house elves. And in the end I don't care which one it is. The fact that we can't rule out a 3rd faction independent of the 4 houses stands.

ConsulCaesar: Why so much talk about my previous experience? If I'm a veteran I'm a veteran. If I'm a noob I'm a noob. If I play a suicide style... you get. But it's something that nobody can corroborate. Like I can't make anything of how you guys played in the previous threads that I haven't read.
As Lift said. Newbies get a bit more leeway if they do something that stands out or appear scummy. In fact, that is why I don't like that Yog didn't take Carradice's greenness in consideration.

Carradice: @Trent, not saying here that you are a lazy bastard. Not saying the opposite, neither :D For the case against @ConsulCaesar, you can check #377 and #398. If you have posted anything about @Microfish_1, it might make good reading matter too (might have missed it).
Well that's what I get for separating posts in a notepad, writing replies and posting them in a bunch later. Now I look like a fool for answering the a question that has already been answered. Whatever. I'm not throwing out my work.

Caught up until #438
Microfish_1: vote agentcarr
For the reasons mentioned above. he might be town, but his play isn't pro-town, and thus he should be highly suspect.
Yeeeeep
ConsulCaesar: As for me being third party... why would I insist on the "three Houses vs Slytherine" if I was one?
joppo: If you are a 3rd party it could well be because it doesn't concern you in the slightest. I see no reason to assume the setup is limited to the 4 houses. (...) The fact that we can't rule out a 3rd faction independent of the 4 houses stands.
Fair enough. Still, I think a third party would prefer to not draw attention to this and let others believe that it's the "lesser" Houses the ones that might be third party (despite being extremely clear from Dumbledore's speech that they are not).
I don't know man

still think agent is Town, but nobody else looks viable in the next 24 hours, and I just shot my mouth off preaching against no-lynch

Can we really not lynch wolfy people?

and side note

There may be newer players in this game, but I sure can't tell. Carradine, Caeser, joppo, GR, et al, everybody sure looks like they've been doing this for a long time, what a pleasant change
What about @Micro....? And we give @Agent D2 to show his true game?

Seriously, what about providing 2 names each of us and see if we can work it out. If one of them makes 8 nominations, that’s it. If none does, we run a second vote between the two of them and Dumbledore (three options). Or something like that. What do you think?
24h - 11min left.
I'd lynch Caesar or micro as my top two preferred.
Microfish_1: Agent's reaction post is quite nice. I appreciate it. I feel better about him now, and as of post 420 do not overly wish to vote Agent or Lift. Again, I think Agentcarr is 3rd party, maybe scum, maybe not, and I put Caesar in the same boat.
OK, so you feel better about Agent.

But.

Microfish_1: vote agentcarr
For the reasons mentioned above. he might be town, but his play isn't pro-town, and thus he should be highly suspect.
This bombshell drops out of the sky. Yeaaaaaaaaaaah. I have a bad feeling about this.

Carradice: @Pooka: There might be a world of difference between the scum starting with a day 0, detailed data on each other or just a list of names, in D1. So, yes, the question was pertinent, just to know if it was a possibility.
If it's for knowing if it was a possibility, I can see the purpose behind your question. It won't actively help or give us new facts about the game and that's what I thought at first, but knowing whether the scum can be prepared or not didn't cross my mind.

JoeSapphire: hummmmmmm......
Pooka's scum I think.
I'll repeat Lift here: why? What you quoted is me explaining some setup stuff, which is NAI. Let us know what you're seeing.

----
Speaking of votes: I'm actually unwilling to vote Agent. Right after the final joke claim and its making us groan, he dropped post after post of decent bombshells, including the one with the reactions to his first joke claim. I can see his play as a case of weak RVS play followed by actual playing of the game when the stakes were raised.

I really don't like Micro being like "Agent is better!" and then followed by "vote Agent! weeeeeeeeee!". It worries me, I think he probably forgot he was scum when the earlier post but then decided to hop on Agent now that it's pretty much the leading wagon.

Lift I feel even less certain about. He did tell us that he was upset with scene's play in the previous game even though scene's play would have benefited Lift's faction, a point I forgot in the fast turnaround from SH#3 to Mafia #64. I dare say I'm more willing to vote Micro than Lift now - might as well, we still have nearly 24 hours to decide.

Castus Ultimus onus Microfishus