It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vote Count

trent 5 - Pooka, Caesar, Lift, Micro, Corradice
Lift 4 - Joe, joppo, GameRager, trent
Pooka 1 - agent

Not voting -

trent closest at L-1

10 Players. Takes 6 to lynch.

13 mins left.
Carradice: By the way, knowing that the situation is tense, with sequential cascading claims, and a bandwagon (even if being a tiny one) on him, Caesar ought to have prepared a defense and offered a claim... But this is within his playline, as well.
I already offered to claim in post 1242, but you were the only one starting a new bandwagon again in the last hours before the deadline.

Carradice: A major concern, here is that Joe seems to be basing his attack on Lift believing that SPF was instructed to perform the NK, but that is crap. SPF was not stopped by being killed. SPF was not the one carrying out the NK on N2.
Do you know for sure who was carrying the NK?
Sorry. I missed the last page for some reason. The last post I saw when writing my post was ZFR's count. Which made my urging to vote either trent or me kind of pointless, since Carradice already decided to vote trent.

Now someone please hammer before the deadline strikes!
Carradice: By the way, knowing that the situation is tense, with sequential cascading claims, and a bandwagon (even if being a tiny one) on him, Caesar ought to have prepared a defense and offered a claim... But this is within his playline, as well.
i wouldn't reveal to anyone except your neighbor if you do know.

12 minutes, gents.

lets do this.
agentcarr16: ...
agent, you are the only one not commited to any of the two major wagons and I don't see a Pooka-lynch happening today. So could you please help us avoid a no-lynch by switching to one of the two main wagons?
I hope we're doing the right thing.

unvotus Lifthrasil

hammerfallis Trentonlf
joppo: I hope we're doing the right thing.

unvotus Lifthrasil

hammerfallis Trentonlf
Thank you! That was way too close to no-lynch for my comfort!

Now let's see that flip and hope for the best.
trentonlf is dead. He was Seamus Finnigan (Gryffindor), Vanilla Townie.

Day 4 has ended. Please stop posting here.
Post edited February 29, 2020 by ZFR
Agent said he would likely be off at deadline.

See Caesar ever digging for info.

@ConsulCaesar: of course there was a new bandwagon on you. We simply run off of unclaiming suspects. But you bet on not getting a large bandwagon on you today...

@Will be commenting to the neighbour, since he seems to be trusty, but prompt him to read the channel, just in case.

@Professor ZFR: your magical board just spelled "Corradice" which brings memories of this muggle piece of cinematograph art called Gunfight at OK Corral, but otherwise is not relevant as to the composition of the spell-casting teams.
Final Day 4 Vote Count

trent 6 - Pooka, Caesar, Lift, Micro, Corradice, joppo
Lift 3 - Joe, GameRager, trent
Pooka 1 - agent

Not voting -

10 Players. Takes 6 to lynch.
Carradice is dead. He was Professor Minerva McGonagall (Gryffindor), Townie Compulsive 3-shot Jack Of All Trades Neighbour.
GameRager is dead. He was Cho Chang (Ravenclaw), Townie Epic 3-shot Cop.

Day 5 has started. You may post now.
Post edited March 01, 2020 by ZFR
A paper sheet drops from one of Minerva's pockets. Apparently, it has folded itself in the shape of an owl. The paper owl flies around, like a sentinel bee reconnoitring checking on everyone around, then unfolds itself. The sheet stays then inmovile in the air, while some writing appears on its surface, revealing the following message as the clear voice of Professor McGonagall is heard pronouncing the same words:

"Dear students and fellow professors, this note is for you, in the eventuality that some kind of misfortune was to happen. It has been a pleasure to share the thrill of the hunt with you all. Thanks to Professor ZFR for watching over the proceedings of the competition. Good luck to all."

Then, after a pause:

"Go Gryffindor!!!"

No more is heard from Minerva. The paper sheet folds itself again in the shape of an owl and flies away, in the direction of Madam Pomfrey's..
I told ya'll that Trent was town.

Also, Carradice left me his night actions in the neighbour chat. I'll post them once I'm on PC.
agentcarr16: Also, Carradice left me his night actions in the neighbour chat. I'll post them once I'm on PC.
Before we do any of that we should decide what we're doing about the claimed tracker:
Do we want to test joppo by having him announce his action first and give others a chance to verify/counterclaim, or do we want to test others by having me, carradice-via- carr, and perhaps caesar announce actions and give joppo the chance to verify/counter?

Seems prudent to wait for night results before rushing into things.
I made some replies before the new "day"(non game influencing) so I thought i'd post them for y'all as my "bah" post(along with me adding some parting words near the bottom of this post/reply)....so here goes:

ZFR: GameRager is dead. He was Cho Chang (Ravenclaw), Townie Epic 3-shot Cop.
See, I was SO gonna have fun with that...me being a guy and my character being a girl....so sad I couldn't RP with my character/name. Oh well, maybe next time :)
==========================================================

Microfish_1: also, really nice pun
What pun? The bees thing?

I was SERIOUS, actually.....and I see(looking ahead) that we got a lynch, but NOT of a scum.....so I WON'T send any bees. ==========================================================

joppo: I hope we're doing the right thing.

unvotus Lifthrasil

hammerfallis Trentonlf
==========================================================

All the above said, I am now being carted off all girly like to the hospital wing.....so try to do your best and good luck/best wishes to remaining town.....I look forward to congratulating y'all at the "after party". :)