It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JoeSapphire: and LIFTHRASIL
GameRager: To be fair he DID say Lift was suspect for the same reasons I did..so he did mention him.
exactly! So let's not fall into the trap of labelling lifthrasil "unlynchable",
JoeSapphire: exactly! So let's not fall into the trap of labelling lifthrasil "unlynchable",
Imo he is, at least for today.....unless you can change everyone's mind yet AGAIN.

I'll be happy to get A lynch of someone on the list today, and focus on him on D5.
JoeSapphire: exactly! So let's not fall into the trap of labelling lifthrasil "unlynchable",
GameRager: Imo he is, at least for today.....unless you can change everyone's mind yet AGAIN.
The only reason he's unlynchable is because you're refusing to lynch him.

But whatever.

Out of Trent or Joppo I think Joppo's lynch will give us more information.

Maledicat Joppo

He's at L-1 I do believe.
Vote Count

joppo 5 - Lift, Micro, Carradice, trent, Joe
trent 3 - Pooka, Caesar, GameRager,
Pooka 1 - agent

Not voting - joppo

joppo is closest at L-1.

10 Players. Takes 6 to lynch.
Post edited February 28, 2020 by ZFR
Dmnnnnn the forum ate a post...

Will help to avoid a no-lunch, if required. Then, like Pilates, will hand-wash and go to do some exercise :-)

@Joe: there are simpler explanations than a traitor...

About Lift, in the sentence that Joe mentioned, he mentioned a 1-shot doctor and that it had already been spent, but he forgot that it had been TWO nights without NKs, so... Maybe he had cast a doctor shot himself (and maybe that is all he had, like Agent and yogsloth and possibly most people who had shots?)... That sounded townie... What do you think?

Lost a summary of opinions... basically, you people make it hard, since the lurkers have improved their game on D4, Lift is reasonable, except when he is not, like humans are, and Trent has the ability to sound honest as a heartbeat. What a great game are we having! :-)
joppo: The pool of lynchable isn't too big really. Caesar, Pooka, Trent and me.
JoeSapphire: and LIFTHRASIL
Aughblarghwargh. Stupid mouth. Wait, I wrote instead of speaking so I guess it's stupid fingers?
And stupid rush to get to a meeting before I recheck my post.

You're absolutely right. Lift should be there, right before Pooka
Carradice: About Lift, in the sentence that Joe mentioned, he mentioned a 1-shot doctor and that it had already been spent, but he forgot that it had been TWO nights without NKs, so... Maybe he had cast a doctor shot himself (and maybe that is all he had, like Agent and yogsloth and possibly most people who had shots?)... That sounded townie... What do you think?
I don't think it's very likely - I think the one-shot doctor he's referring to is my doctor shot.
Why would he assume SirP was intended to carry out the kill and was 'kill-blocked' if he had protected someone night one? (Or claim to assume?)

Carradice: What a great game are we having! :-)
Seconded! :D
agentcarr16: @ Carradice - Mail? Or male?
JoeSapphire: Oh that's what that was. I was wondering if it was some code word... "initiate operation mail agent carr!"
For a while I thought whether it could be some sort of scum code... then it hit me that it was a message in the neghbor chat

agentcarr16: @ all - Isn't Miller a policy lynch? Vote stays.
JoeSapphire: Whose policy? I think in this situation there's reason to stay the rope, for at least a little while.
Technically, according to the wiki it usually is, because otherwise Scum would hide behind millers all the time.
That doesn't mean we should lynch Pooka if we collectively think he's actually town, of course. But even if not today, sooner or later we will have to lynch him. At least before moving into confirmed townies (which won't be as confirmed anymore if all of the unconfirmed are dead and the game is not over.

GameRager: Everyone is moving to trent, now, though.....so we either move to him and get a lynch or risk a no lynch.
JoeSapphire: If you, me, trent, micro, joppo and caesar are all not unwilling to lynch lifthrasil then it's not risking a no lynch. Stand your ground man! Have a bit of conviction!
I'm willing to give it a try, if you will.
JoeSapphire: The only reason he's unlynchable is because you're refusing to lynch him.

But whatever.

Fine.....you want me to hammer and bring us home?

Then I will, but in a bit...I want to give Joppo one last chance to defend himself.

If he hasn't posted in around 45 minutes claiming/defending himself I will drop the hammer myself.

(I still dislike this lynch[for d4 at least]....and I want to go on record saying it's not my preferred lynch)

Happy? ;D
====================================================

ZFR: Vote Count

trent 5 - Pooka, Caesar, GameRager, trent, Joe
joppo 3 - Lift, Micro, Carradice
Pooka 1 - agent

Not voting - joppo

joppo is closest at L-1.

Corrections needed to this count: Joe and Trent should be on the Joppo count, and the numbers(3 and 5) should be switched.
=====================================================
GameRager: Corrections needed to this count: Joe and Trent should be on the Joppo count, and the numbers(3 and 5) should be switched.
Thank you fixed. I made a mistake when copy/pasting

Vote Count

joppo 5 - Lift, Micro, Carradice, trent, Joe
trent 3 - Pooka, Caesar, GameRager,
Pooka 1 - agent

Not voting - joppo

joppo is closest at L-1.

JoeSapphire: The only reason he's unlynchable is because you're refusing to lynch him.

But whatever.

GameRager: Fine.....you want me to hammer and bring us home?

Then I will, but in a bit...I want to give Joppo one last chance to defend himself.

If he hasn't posted in around 45 minutes claiming/defending himself I will drop the hammer myself.

(I still dislike this lynch[for d4 at least]....and I want to go on record saying it's not my preferred lynch)
Do I really have to claim today even tho I said in #1254 that I think it better done tomorrow? Alright then

I am Colin Creevey, Gryffindor Tracker.

I used my tracking spell to discover where Caesar went during N1. Sadly, he went nowhere.

During N2 I decided to track Micro, just in case Yogsloth was right that he was a scum trying to get two extra shots of their PR. But Micro sat around doing nothing.

On N3 I followed Pooka to find out that he did... yeah, nothing either. I almost followed Joe tho. I wish I had, I would have at least seen some action and could corroborate his claim.

Breadcrumbs in a bit. I need to find them. Please bump
bump
Thanks professor.

GameRager: That's if they are believed, and even if they are they'd likely be the next night's NK unless we have a PR to block said NK.
joppo: Clearly I forgot to state the possibility of a Doctor/Jailer protecting the revealed PR that now has a target on their back.
Or a Watcher that will have their eyes over that player like an eagle. One of the scum might even kill them that night but they're the obvious lynch the next day.

Look, the point is that even if the PR townie is at risk, the mafia doesn't get a risk-free NK. In the case of a player that is hindering their team they will at least do a good job as bait.

agentcarr16: Do you believe Caesar to be Slytherin or simply non-Gryffindor?
joppo: I was more inclined to say Slytherin, but as I reread his previous posts I feel conflicted now.
Not only he alluded a few times to the possibility of a "3rd party, possibly a survivor", there is also that bit you copied above "I also said what I thought about the Houses and a potential third party... Not much I can say without going into claiming"
Could be a neutral 3rd-party after all, could also be pure WIFOM. It is hard to gauge that with an unknown variable like him. I need time to learn his playstyle. Still my confidence that he must not be from town hasn't diminished in the least, only my certainty over his Slytherin card did.
Can't see them? Okay let me Isolate them. Look at the start of each paragraph.

Clearly I forgot to state the possibility...
Or a Watcher that will have their eyes over that player...
Look, the point is that even if the PR townie is...
I was more inclined to say Slytherin, but...
Not only he alluded a few times to the possibility...
Could be a neutral 3rd-party after all, could also be...

C
O
L
I
N
C

Then I got fed up trying to work out more phrases for the rest of his name. I had several posts to reply to after all, couldn't just spend all day trying to fit the rest of the name into my post.
joppo: Then I got fed up trying to work out more phrases for the rest of his name. I had several posts to reply to after all, couldn't just spend all day trying to fit the rest of the name into my post.
Hmm, what to do...does anyone else have input?

(IMO it seems like it could be credible, BUT we are running low on time, BUT the role could be useful later on maybe...)

(Also note to all: Will be gone in a half hour and likely until close to deadline....so if anyone wants to convince me to stay where i'm at or move to a new wagon now's the time)
joppo: Then I got fed up trying to work out more phrases for the rest of his name. I had several posts to reply to after all, couldn't just spend all day trying to fit the rest of the name into my post.
lol. good stuff

unvotus Joppo

Suckerpunch Lifthrasil