It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Time to make those cards sing.

CD PROJEKT RED just announced the start of Public Beta for <span class="bold">GWENT: The Witcher Card Game</span> for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
For those who still haven't felt its warm embrace, GWENT is an engrossing card game featuring creatures, characters, and lore from The Witcher series.

You can download <span class="bold">GWENT</span> from GOG.com and start playing immediately.
Moreover, since the game is powered by GOG Galaxy, those playing on PC will be able to do battle with their Xbox One and PS4 friends!

“Public Beta is an important step towards GWENT’s final release,” said Marcin Iwiński, co-founder of CD PROJEKT RED. “We’re opening the gates to everyone who wanted to play, but didn’t make it into the Closed Beta, and — at the same time — we’re introducing some pretty significant content and gameplay changes like adding animated versions of cards for every card in the game, new starter decks, or how weather cards work,” Iwiński adds. “I’m extra curious how all of the community feedback we’ve incorporated will resonate with both current players and those who’re just starting. Please keep the feedback coming, we’re listening!”

In addition to the cinematic trailer, CD PROJEKT RED has also released a gameplay video presenting GWENT’s features (you can watch them both below), and a set of faction videos covering the playstyles of each of the game’s five factions.

More information about GWENT and the Public Beta is available in the <span class="bold">FAQ</span> section of <span class="bold">playgwent.com</span>.

Watch the cinematic trailer.

Watch the gameplay trailer.
Post edited May 24, 2017 by maladr0Id
GOG.com: Time to make those cards sing.

CD PROJEKT RED just announced the start of Public Beta for <span class="bold">GWENT: The Witcher Card Game</span> for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
For those who still haven't felt its warm embrace, GWENT is an engrossing card game featuring creatures, characters, and lore from The Witcher series.

You can download <span class="bold">GWENT</span> from GOG.com and start playing immediately.
Moreover, since the game is powered by GOG Galaxy, those playing on PC will also be able to do battle with their Xbox One and PS4 friends!

“Public Beta is an important step towards GWENT’s final release,” said Marcin Iwiński, co-founder of CD PROJEKT RED. “We’re opening the gates to everyone who wanted to play, but didn’t make it into the Closed Beta, and — at the same time — we’re introducing some pretty significant content and gameplay changes like adding animated versions of cards for every card in the game, new starter decks, or how weather cards work,” Iwiński adds. “I’m extra curious how all of the community feedback we’ve incorporated will resonate with both current players and those who’re just starting. Please keep the feedback coming, we’re listening!”

In addition to the cinematic trailer, CD PROJEKT RED has also released a gameplay video presenting GWENT’s features (you can watch them both below), and a set of faction videos covering the playstyles of each of the game’s five factions.

More information about GWENT and the Public Beta is available in the <span class="bold">FAQ</span> section of <span class="bold">playgwent.com</span>.

<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eqkwt6BZPjM?wmode=opaque&amp;rel=0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oHtJ9Om8VNw?wmode=opaque&amp;rel=0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
Portuguese Language...
UWP?
@GOG: Hmm, you have html-code right in your post, something went wrong with termination of a statement perhaps?
Besides that, I find it a bit strange that I'm sent to playgwent.com instead of being able to download the game right here on GOG, like other In-Dev titles.
Post edited May 24, 2017 by jorlin
jorlin: Hmm, GOG, you have html-code right in your post, something went wrong with termination of a statement perhaps?
Besides that, I find it a bit strange that I'm sent to playgwent.com instead of being able to download the game right here on GOG, like other In-Dev titles.
My game just started auto-updating. I'm so ready for this it isn't even funny.
high rated
I'll be interested if this ever becomes a single-player experience, DRM-free, of course.
So an another online only game release for GOG, lets start the party now.
musteriuz: I'll be interested if this ever becomes a single-player experience, DRM-free, of course.
Watch the game play trailer - There's a single player campaign. If it isn't in this release, I'm sure it will be in the game before Open Beta ends.
Awesome!
Let's Play!!
Best card game ever now in open beta! Best information ever!
GOG.com: snip
Shouldn't this be considered In Dev?
high rated
I played a little during closed beta, but quickly stopped.

The game itself is OK. I enjoyed it. However, the business model is not for me.

Basically, you get better cards by completing daily objectives, ou by buying them. Of course, it's very slow if you don't spend money.
nightcraw1er.488: So an another online only game release for GOG, lets start the party now.
Did ya checked or you are just blabbering?
oh,i need chinese language +++++++
Does this also include the single player portion of the game or is it just PvP?

And if it does include the SP campaign, can that be played without Galaxy?