It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Time to make those cards sing.

CD PROJEKT RED just announced the start of Public Beta for <span class="bold">GWENT: The Witcher Card Game</span> for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
For those who still haven't felt its warm embrace, GWENT is an engrossing card game featuring creatures, characters, and lore from The Witcher series.

You can download <span class="bold">GWENT</span> from GOG.com and start playing immediately.
Moreover, since the game is powered by GOG Galaxy, those playing on PC will be able to do battle with their Xbox One and PS4 friends!

“Public Beta is an important step towards GWENT’s final release,” said Marcin Iwiński, co-founder of CD PROJEKT RED. “We’re opening the gates to everyone who wanted to play, but didn’t make it into the Closed Beta, and — at the same time — we’re introducing some pretty significant content and gameplay changes like adding animated versions of cards for every card in the game, new starter decks, or how weather cards work,” Iwiński adds. “I’m extra curious how all of the community feedback we’ve incorporated will resonate with both current players and those who’re just starting. Please keep the feedback coming, we’re listening!”

In addition to the cinematic trailer, CD PROJEKT RED has also released a gameplay video presenting GWENT’s features (you can watch them both below), and a set of faction videos covering the playstyles of each of the game’s five factions.

More information about GWENT and the Public Beta is available in the <span class="bold">FAQ</span> section of <span class="bold">playgwent.com</span>.

Watch the cinematic trailer.

Watch the gameplay trailer.
Post edited May 24, 2017 by maladr0Id
Junquet: Teaching myself to play using single player option but had a problem as Gwent stalled.
On the Board - opponent had Alchemist 7 and Alba Spearman 8 plus one Gold.
I played a Clan Brokvar Archer but the blue arrow failed to activate on either card and the game locked. I couldnt withdraw the card or close down play. and had to use Ctrl Alt Del to escape. What did I do wrong?
You downloaded GWENT. ;p
Junquet: Teaching myself to play using single player option but had a problem as Gwent stalled.
On the Board - opponent had Alchemist 7 and Alba Spearman 8 plus one Gold.
I played a Clan Brokvar Archer but the blue arrow failed to activate on either card and the game locked. I couldnt withdraw the card or close down play. and had to use Ctrl Alt Del to escape. What did I do wrong?
Best thing to do if you encounter a bug is to report it. Maybe even see if you can recreate it to confirm, but particular card-play situations aren't easy to recreate....
Do we get to keep the card collection after official release? I.e when beta ends.
richlind33: Why would anyone in their right mind dump money in a game that's being beta tested? o.O
LupusIncultus: People also buy early access games ...
...and WLAN cables.
disconnected ,again and again and again and again...oh ,here is something new, is bug this time.
richlind33: Why would anyone in their right mind dump money in a game that's being beta tested? o.O
LupusIncultus: People also buy early access games ...
So GOG should try to get people to pay for the gameware, too? o.O
Hi!
Guys, can U fix next bugs? I can"t play normally!

After drowing, card "stick" to center of battlefield. I can play it, but I can"t change it!

When time of move of my opponent is up, nothing happens. No pass, no info about bad internet connection - nothing at all! I losed few battles because of this bug!

P.S. Gwent is cool!
Developers please add windows tablet compatability for Gwent.
Installed gog galaxy on my Linx 1010B windows 10 tablet and downloaded Gwent but when starting game it says
## press_keyboard_to_begin
after i press anything message dissapear and only start screen stays with music in background (((
would be nice to play gwent on windows tablet at work )))